Syng3 voice modeler released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dynamics sound a bit too expanded and there are few glitches/weird glissing, demo sounds very nice anyway.
It's very hardcoreishly close to an ideal renegade speechsingthing...fancy avatars for voicemodels might help 8)

Meds loops are evil, wishing better for you. If there's a.
Better's such a dreadful word when things don't move/change.

The low parts of the demo sound good but theirs some kind of weird modulation happening on the higher velocity sections dunno if that's programmed in or the nature of how the synthesis works.

I've always been fascinated by speech synthesis but programming it into any kind of realistic singing is always a nightmare, it'd be nice if someone developed something simplistic that had a decent vocabulary built in where you could just type lyrics, pick a singing style, and adjust accents, tempo, etc. as needed.
http://drunk3nj3sus.blogspot.com/ < My blog
Free samples, presets, etc.

i think part of the intelligibility issues are compounded in this case by the other instruments fighting for territory. i've found that with speech synthesis, the one doing the sequencing knows what they are listening for and understanding is much easier than someone with no context. getting that last five percent that makes the difference can be like wringing the blood from a rock. anyway i've built my own speech synthesizer with a much differennt approach, but still very much influenced your method. trying to put out the feelers to see who would be interested in such a thing was a good lesson in 'who gives a shit', so i can relate to peoples general apathy. still though, i hope you haven't lost interest in developing this. possilbly a little marketing or even a new demo could be enough to generate some buzz. one thing i know about getting attention on the internet, the difference between a swing and a miss and hitting one out of the park can be very subtle and elusive

i've sort of half-followed the ppg release, iirc it has a band or two more than syng3, but in 20 odd pages of thread all i found were "aaahs" and primitive 1970/80's speech synth emulations, not one user trying to wring something more realistic out of it. maybe i missed the right demo.

god knows how many "products" i've released but often they sort of flop out like a beached whale, exhausted from the long swim :) at least they made it to shore.. depends if the shoreline of interest is getting paid/recognised or implementation. for the latter, manuals are necessary, demos aren't.

certainly whatever reception i have is largely due to having been here since 2002, i guess some people feel some comfort or nostalgia seeing what an old name is up to. certainly, quality and commercial success are disparate. you could say "it takes money to make money" which may be more true depending on how you interpret it.. but the future isn't set in stone, is it :) ;)

sometimes it takes a bit of a wait, then things become clear, time to add or change something. good luck with the synth ;)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

I absolutely mean to sit down to see what the PPG can do in terms of actually speaking. It seems to have all sorts of power.
I'm an early follower of you and your crazy kit rurik, I just wish

- OSX versions.. I had to move to mac much years ago and windows emulator programs do my nut in. (VFX installed here but too much delay..)
- more visibility, ergo more sales, ergo, success.. some times one man teams just aren't enough..

If I could, every now and then I would restrict myself to xoxos kit - I used to do it years ago..

I assume conversion of your plugins to OSX is not going to happen, I could be wrong though.. it would be rather cool though. I really want to explore more and use Float, Bong, Caprice, all the drum modules, physical models, nature, Horizon... jeesh I could go on..

I think there are MANY in-the-box producers/music-makers who have no idea of the xoxos range, and considering the breadth of range and value, it still astonishes me that you still sit under most folks radar. I wish I could spend more time considering how to promote your products, they certainly deserve it.

Wait a minute, you're posting on a music industry forum WITHOUT a DJ endorsement? :clap:

Me? Well you could always visit http://mixcloud.com/cinningbao
But I wouldn't..

well, you start talking about masonic harassment, and all of a sudden no one talks about your software. isn't that right, ouroboros? :p

i've been begging locals for 10 weeks now to let me wash their dishes and such, and it's starting to get to where i open my mouth i just don't even care what comes out any more because it doesn't make a difference.

but at least little fluffy something isn't in this thread saying i'm a drug addict who is lying about my mother dying to get attention on a music forum. at least something is going right for me.

according to him, "if i wanted a job, i'm sure one of these big corporations would hire me".

many years ago, working as a CNA, a patient wiped the cack out of their butt and onto my face. that was many years ago. human shit or pig shit i've lived in it all day. i've been through it all, cinningbao, and none of it surprises me.

except when people on kvr express some appreciation for my work :) i'm sure it will be back to shit and lying about my mother soon, but for a moment, someone appreciates my plugins :)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Return to “Instruments”