Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
davidv@plogue
KVRian
 
597 posts since 2 Aug, 2001, from Montreal

Postby davidv@plogue; Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:18 am Re: What's up at Plogue?

Thanks.

Daisy is gone according to the wishes of the person that voiced her. It was also a prototype/experiment of sorts.
There is another female/English voice coming up from DSmolken though!

Stay tuned.
David Viens, Plogue Art et Technologie Inc. Montreal.
https://twitter.com/plgDavid
egbert101
KVRAF
 
2041 posts since 13 Jun, 2014

Postby egbert101; Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:41 am Re: What's up at Plogue?

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<delete>
epiphaneia
KVRian
 
501 posts since 29 May, 2011, from Germany

Postby epiphaneia; Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:20 pm Re: What's up at Plogue?

Seems like it‘s about time to pester you again... :hihi:

Sooooooo... is there an estimated time of arrival? Should I set aside some christmas budget for it, or rather easter monies? Will there be a public beta?... and/or an incentive for chipsounds owners when ramping up to chipsynth?

:hyper:

davidv@plogue wrote::wheee: May already?

We are working on so many chipsynths at once (7 right now) (on top of updates to chipcrusher and chipspeech), sorry this is taking too long.

Note chipsynth FC will be available as either a softsynth or a hardware kit (with patch compatibility), so my crazy experiments take more time than expected.
This week I'm finish up some some crazy modulation code in order to finish some presets to work on a video for the concept.
davidv@plogue
KVRian
 
597 posts since 2 Aug, 2001, from Montreal

Postby davidv@plogue; Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:27 pm Re: What's up at Plogue?

epiphaneia wrote:Seems like it‘s about time to pester you again... :hihi:

Sooooooo... is there an estimated time of arrival? Should I set aside some christmas budget for it, or rather easter monies? Will there be a public beta?... and/or an incentive for chipsounds owners when ramping up to chipsynth?

:hyper:


Hey! There will be a rebate or gift of some kind for current users of chipsounds.
But no christmas I'm afraid :|
David Viens, Plogue Art et Technologie Inc. Montreal.
https://twitter.com/plgDavid
Caine123
KVRAF
 
5197 posts since 5 Aug, 2009

Postby Caine123; Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:30 pm Re: What's up at Plogue?

Maybe some teasers? :phones:
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 2nd Gen 18i20 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit
epiphaneia
KVRian
 
501 posts since 29 May, 2011, from Germany

Postby epiphaneia; Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:39 pm Re: What's up at Plogue?

davidv@plogue wrote:
epiphaneia wrote:Seems like it‘s about time to pester you again... :hihi:

Sooooooo... is there an estimated time of arrival? Should I set aside some christmas budget for it, or rather easter monies? Will there be a public beta?... and/or an incentive for chipsounds owners when ramping up to chipsynth?

:hyper:


Hey! There will be a rebate or gift of some kind for current users of chipsounds.
But no christmas I'm afraid :|


Take your time to do it right :phones:
(But how about an alpha version of one of the synths for your loyal fans? :hihi:)
starflakeprj
KVRian
 
767 posts since 28 Feb, 2015

Postby starflakeprj; Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:41 am Re: What's up at Plogue?

Have I missed the sale? Remember something about a 50 % sale on Chipsounds, but that it was postponed. But I never saw a sale coming. Or have I just been dreaming?
Intel Core i7-4930K @ 4.1GHz | 64GB DDR3 | 3 x Nvidia GTX 780 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit | Arturia AudioFuse | M-Audio Code61
Studio One 4.0 | Reason 10.1 | Bitwig Studio 2.3 | Reaper 5.9 | Renoise 3.1 | FL Studio 12.5 | 460+ VSTs | 170+ Rack Extensions
User avatar
pekbro
KVRAF
 
1871 posts since 29 Sep, 2010, from Maui

Postby pekbro; Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:50 am Re: What's up at Plogue?

starflakeprj wrote:Have I missed the sale? Remember something about a 50 % sale on Chipsounds, but that it was postponed. But I never saw a sale coming. Or have I just been dreaming?


The code still works, so apparently, no you have not missed it. :)


NKSREADYCHIP50

*Honestly though, I'm not sure what they could do with the new synth to make it much cooler than this one 8)
starflakeprj
KVRian
 
767 posts since 28 Feb, 2015

Postby starflakeprj; Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:15 am Re: What's up at Plogue?

pekbro wrote:
starflakeprj wrote:Have I missed the sale? Remember something about a 50 % sale on Chipsounds, but that it was postponed. But I never saw a sale coming. Or have I just been dreaming?


The code still works, so apparently, no you have not missed it. :)


NKSREADYCHIP50

*Honestly though, I'm not sure what they could do with the new synth to make it much cooler than this one 8)


Thanks, purchased now! :hug:

I have not read much about the new synth, but maybe Plogue will have a crossgrade intro price for Chipsounds owners, in case it would be much cooler :)
Intel Core i7-4930K @ 4.1GHz | 64GB DDR3 | 3 x Nvidia GTX 780 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit | Arturia AudioFuse | M-Audio Code61
Studio One 4.0 | Reason 10.1 | Bitwig Studio 2.3 | Reaper 5.9 | Renoise 3.1 | FL Studio 12.5 | 460+ VSTs | 170+ Rack Extensions
starflakeprj
KVRian
 
767 posts since 28 Feb, 2015

Postby starflakeprj; Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:15 am Re: What's up at Plogue?

Damn, my first double post!
Last edited by starflakeprj on Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Intel Core i7-4930K @ 4.1GHz | 64GB DDR3 | 3 x Nvidia GTX 780 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit | Arturia AudioFuse | M-Audio Code61
Studio One 4.0 | Reason 10.1 | Bitwig Studio 2.3 | Reaper 5.9 | Renoise 3.1 | FL Studio 12.5 | 460+ VSTs | 170+ Rack Extensions
Caine123
KVRAF
 
5197 posts since 5 Aug, 2009

Postby Caine123; Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:30 am Re: What's up at Plogue?

The workflow could be much better in chipsounds so it needs definitrly more finetuning
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 2nd Gen 18i20 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit
davidv@plogue
KVRian
 
597 posts since 2 Aug, 2001, from Montreal

Postby davidv@plogue; Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:18 am Re: What's up at Plogue?

Caine123 wrote:The workflow could be much better in chipsounds so it needs definitrly more finetuning


We are of course working on improving that a lot (a real mod matrix for starters).
If you could tell us your biggest gripes with chipsounds, it would be really beneficial. Our emu cores are done, we are tweaking the user experience now. Its time.

Cheers
David Viens, Plogue Art et Technologie Inc. Montreal.
https://twitter.com/plgDavid
User avatar
pekbro
KVRAF
 
1871 posts since 29 Sep, 2010, from Maui

Postby pekbro; Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:12 pm Re: What's up at Plogue?

I like the UI design quite a lot, makes me think of Blade Runner for some reason. It would be nice to have a more complex effects system though :)
User avatar
Pytchblend
KVRian
 
528 posts since 4 Jul, 2011, from UK

Postby Pytchblend; Wed May 16, 2018 10:38 am Re: What's up at Plogue?

@David. It's been a while since we heard from you. Whats new?
User avatar
core
KVRAF
 
4727 posts since 2 Sep, 2005, from city of lights (nl)

Postby core; Wed May 16, 2018 10:42 am Re: What's up at Plogue?

Pytchblend wrote:@David. It's been a while since we heard from you. Whats new?


https://rekkerd.org/plogue-intros-chips ... nstrument/
Rekkerd.org the latest audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Got GAS? You'll want to check this!
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments