UVI Falcon - hybrid instrument - version 3.01 released - rumors, ads, praise, mud wrestling and off-topic inside!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

aMUSEd wrote:Is it possible to remove or replace graphics from macro pages for UVI libraries? (which are closed in UFS files)
Guessing this is due to the presence of a certain Mr. Devine :D

Composed this yesterday.

Please have a listen.

Everything is based on the wavetable module and Xpander filter.

https://soundcloud.com/leap-into-the-vo ... emplaerite

For those interested in the presets used, please find the announcement thread here.
Sounds and presets for UVI Falcon "Iterata X".
Bazille soundset - Crystalline Textures 3.

I don't mind the look of the divinity macro faceplate. Even if I did, I'm usually looking at the edit tab or automation tracks in the daw and not messing with the macro screen.

Youd think a company like UVI could get it together to send an email shot to licence holders when theres an update
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Youd think a company like UVI could get it together to send an email shot to licence holders when theres an update
We do it for major update, not for minor as a lot of people don't want to get an email for that kind of infos.
Olivier Tristan
Developer - UVI Team
http://www.uvi.net

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Youd think a company like UVI could get it together to send an email shot to licence holders when theres an update

they seem like a very "together" company to me.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

These updates usually don't introduce new features - just bug fixes. If you noticed a bug, the first thing to do is check if there is an update. If you don't, then the new version will not bring anything new to you.
Fernando (FMR)

Never mind, figured it out ... loser error
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

I want add feature request for Spectral Filter, with spectrum editor and Spectral Oscilator with posibility automate each harmonic. Similar to Harmor, with spectrum harmonics, detune and phase editor and possible import audio and images. It is maybe too much for some update, I will be happy with one of them (filter or oscilator)
Or maybe spectral oscillator with audio input which can act like filter or vocoder? :)

Oberheim 8000 wrote:I want add feature request for Spectral Filter, with spectrum editor and Spectral Oscilator with posibility automate each harmonic. Similar to Harmor, with spectrum harmonics, detune and phase editor and possible import audio and images. It is maybe too much for some update, I will be happy with one of them (filter or oscilator)
Or maybe spectral oscillator with audio input which can act like filter or vocoder? :)
+1
Perhaps in Falcon 2....
I hope a batch sample loop crossfade too.
Best
YY

Oberheim 8000 wrote:I want add feature request for Spectral Filter, with spectrum editor and Spectral Oscilator with posibility automate each harmonic. Similar to Harmor, with spectrum harmonics, detune and phase editor and possible import audio and images. It is maybe too much for some update, I will be happy with one of them (filter or oscilator)
+1 that would be great!
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

Anyone notice odd behavious in Ableton 10 when assigning parameters to host controllers, some parameters are barely moving while the parameter within Ableton showing full movement. Also some parameters not able to right-click to assign, like coarse tune (or is that normal)?

For ableton, no idea. For unasignsble parameters, welcome to my hell. You must find workarounds - for proper fine and coarse pitch you have the pitch knob and you have to master the modmaps.

Oh really? Ugh ok thanks

My biggest wish for falcon is that it would auto map parameters in Ableton. I think every other plugin I own can and makes life with Push 2 that bit easier

That's not exactly possible because a Falcon patch can literally have thousands of parameters. So this needs to be manually assigned to just the parameters you want to have automatable. This is not unlike other highly complex VSTi, like Kontakt, Omnisphere, etc.

Return to “Instruments”