Pulsar 900 Series

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
900 Series Modular Synthesizer

wagtunes wrote:@Pulsarmodular. Do you have a general time table for Windows? Are we looking at a year, two years? Just so I have a general idea.
As a very rough guess, I'd start looking at it early next year...and work on it for a few/some/many months :o .

pulsarmodular wrote:
wagtunes wrote:@Pulsarmodular. Do you have a general time table for Windows? Are we looking at a year, two years? Just so I have a general idea.
As a very rough guess, I'd start looking at it early next year...and work on it for a few/some/many months :o .
So probably a 2018 release. Shame. I was really looking forward to this one. But I guess I can wait seeing as that I don't have much choice. LOL.

Anyway, I am sure it will be amazing when it's done.

No, I think 2017 should be doable. This whole project took about a year from start to finish. This is basically redoing the UI part and a little bit more...and the design + artwork is already there.

pulsarmodular wrote:Jim @ Five12 confirmed that P900 loads fine in the latest Numerology build (N4 4.2 Build 166) on 10.11: http://www.five12.net/showthread.php?t=3280
confirmed :)

its a really nice combo... a modular within a modular, using N4 to modulate all the P900 parameters is a lot of fun, and P900 sounds fantastic :)

Will there be a version for previous OS-X versions?

Robmobius wrote: Apparently, he's going to do a roll back (if it's feasible he was saying).

But I will get it at some point either way. :)
And what about OSX 10.9 support?

* edit * oups, aMUSEd'v been too fast here.
Last edited by nordickvr on Mon May 16, 2016 12:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Double post

pulsarmodular, why does this sound so good? is there some new secret technology being used?

other companies have been hyping and bragging non stop about how amazing their emulation technology is, but you just come out of nowhere with this?! :)

aMUSEd wrote:Will there be a version for previous OS-X versions?
Apparently so... Because there were quite a few people who said that they are not ready to switch to 'El Capitane'.

So he said, he'd roll back as far as he could, depending on how easy it is to do. But he didn't give a time.

I have my cash in hand waiting for him to do so. :tu:
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Robmobius wrote:
Apparently so... Because there were quite a few people who said that they are not ready to switch to 'El Capitane'.

So he said, he'd roll back as far as he could, depending on how easy it is to do. But he didn't give a time.

Great to hear that!

David Else wrote:pulsarmodular, why does this sound so good? is there some new secret technology being used?

other companies have been hyping and bragging non stop about how amazing their emulation technology is, but you just come out of nowhere with this?! :)
Thanks for the positive feedback! Hugely encouraging. Not sure what others do so I can't compare, but I can say I spent countless hours listening and evaluating different implementations, and discarding anything that didn't measure up. I have a Mos-lab system and a vintage minimoog to compare to. There may be an innovation or two in there, but I think it's mostly a matter of tons of little details that add up.

Robmobius wrote:

I'm currently working on finishing up a 1.03 update that will change the rack layout by adding more slots and make better use of screen real estate. Some bug fixes, too.

After that I will dig into compatibility with older OS versions. If anyone has an installer image for 10.9 they can share pls pm or email (info @ pulsarmodular dot com). Apple in their infinite wisdom does not maintain your purchase history when you switch to a different location...so I can't get it from there...

pulsarmodular wrote: Apple in their infinite wisdom does not maintain your purchase history when you switch to a different location...
:D so why a OSX only release ? :D
just a joke from a Win user missing a great thing here :evil: :D

I am really sorry we have to wait more than a year to get this great sounding synth :tu: on PC.
I would even give up my dislike about hanging messy cables front of nice knobs on a softsynth. :D

There's a 1.03 update available with a new wider rack format, plus ability to change window size in all hosts (AU view menus deprecated).

More details here:
http://www.pulsarmodular.com/news/

Return to “Instruments”