Pulsar 900 Series

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
900 Series Modular Synthesizer

plexuss wrote:The group buy was mid-March 2017. The thread is gone but I was able to dig this out of my private messages. I ran the group buy in terms of collecting and organizing the group buy participants.
pulsarmodular wrote:Hi guys,

Nice to see more interest in the P900.

For 10+ participants, it will be 97 euros (~25% discount).
For 20+ participants, it will be 84 euros (~35% discount).

If we reach one of these numbers I will email individual discount codes to each participant, that you can use in the online store to get one of the prices quoted above.

Thanks!

+1 for the group buy :tu:

Is there any way to get fingered portamento with glide when using this synth? This is the only thing holding me back from purchase.

Still no Windows version?
Soft Knees - Live 12, Diva, Omnisphere, Slate Digital VSX, TDR, Kush Audio, U-He, PA, Valhalla, Fuse, Pulsar, NI, OekSound etc. on Win11Pro R7950X & RME AiO Pro
https://www.youtube.com/@softknees/videos Music & Demoscene

Future State wrote:Is there any way to get fingered portamento with glide when using this synth? This is the only thing holding me back from purchase.
You can do this with the S&H module if you send the pitch to the glide before it hits the OSC f.e.
But it´s hard to set up in a right way and it´s far away from a good glide option like in many other synths. Maybe there are some other ways to to it better but i didn´t investigated much in this area yet since i use other synths for this sounds.
I once asked for the same and i remember the developer answered that (maybe even in this thread) but i forgot exact what the answer was :D

Cinebient wrote:
Future State wrote:Is there any way to get fingered portamento with glide when using this synth? This is the only thing holding me back from purchase.
You can do this with the S&H module if you send the pitch to the glide before it hits the OSC f.e.
But it´s hard to set up in a right way and it´s far away from a good glide option like in many other synths. Maybe there are some other ways to to it better but i didn´t investigated much in this area yet since i use other synths for this sounds.
I once asked for the same and i remember the developer answered that (maybe even in this thread) but i forgot exact what the answer was :D
It genuinely bums me out when I have to go back to another va synth because none of them have the snappy envelopes or ridiculously pleasing saturation like this one. Bass just comes alive with so little effort in this synth, it's stupid. For now, I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens. I know it's only one developer so things take a little more time which is fine when this sound is the result.

Btw, enjoyed all the demos you've done.

Future State wrote:
Cinebient wrote:
It genuinely bums me out when I have to go back to another va synth because none of them have the snappy envelopes or ridiculously pleasing saturation like this one. Bass just comes alive with so little effort in this synth, it's stupid. For now, I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens. I know it's only one developer so things take a little more time which is fine when this sound is the result.

Btw, enjoyed all the demos you've done.
I see P900 now a bit like a good hardware synth. I take it as it is. I doubt we see much further development on this beside maybe bug fixing. It´s a side project from a great programmer but not his full time job.
But maybe write him a e-mail and he might suggest a way to do proper glide. He is a friendly guy.
And yes, there is something when you play and tweak this synth i don´t hear in any other software synth. But no tool is perfect and i just stop to waiting for anything and just pick the best out of my devices and software. Life is too short to wait for something :wink:
But of course i have a wishlist to make my favorite synth even more useful like microtuning, MPE and some other stuff.
I wonder if not a midi FX tool could do the job as workaround.

Anyone using P900 within Bitwig ?
If so, what wrapper are you using ?

In Ableton I get a lot of crashes as soon as the patch gets too complex, so that's really a workflow killer.
Any tips/tricks ?

Agree with Cinebient, life is too short to waste time pining after something unlikely to occur. Especially when there are so many other synths available which sound great already. I'd love to have a Windows port... but I got so much else going on, that I can safely and happily "forget about it". :D
A well-behaved signature.

I also like the church organ like sounds you can get out of P900 :)
https://soundcloud.com/user-790535032/p ... pipe-organ

:love: :love: :love:
U N I S O N : shoegaze/electronic wall of sound with heavenly voice
https://soundcloud.com/weareunison / https://www.facebook.com/unison666 / https://weareunison.com/

Where is the presets

It's too bad Pulsar 900 doesn't work in Mac Bitwig...

pdxindy wrote:It's too bad Pulsar 900 doesn't work in Mac Bitwig...
It does,
With metaplugin or maschine soft or bluecats patchwork.

O.k. one more.....3 arps layered with slightly randomized velocity while slowly increasing the main velocity as well which controls the filter cutoff.
https://soundcloud.com/user-790535032/p ... -arp-layer

Return to “Instruments”