30%
18%

Total votes: 390

RELATED
PRODUCTS
Repro

That's like rotors on JB Solaris. Cool!

I made the purchase and it is AMAZING.

Thought I would share my first patch. I am attempting a "Bad Connection" by Yazoo cover. Here is the bass sound as close as I can get it:

Here is my preset along with a WAV file of the part. Hope someone finds it useful.

I added some custom reverb on the WAV file.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/erjuy4vd935m ... toP4a?dl=0

Still loving Repro-1, getting a lot of use here. Can't wait for Polyphony! :D

Biome_Digital wrote:Still loving Repro-1, getting a lot of use here. Can't wait for Polyphony! :D
Repro-1 with Polyphony would be such a terrible idea. Have you heard JAWS? It sounds like Donald Trump on acid. Now imagine Donald Trump on acid times 5. Urs is a nice guy, he would never do that to us.
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

spunkmuffin wrote:Urs is a nice guy, he would never do that to us.
And he isn't going to :wink:

Honestly I wonder if when Urs was making JAWS he got a sample of Donald Trump moaning and built it around that because that's what it sounds like. Listen to JAWS and then listen to Trump - they sound exactly the same! Its like some kind of sick and twisted practical joke.
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

spunkmuffin wrote:Honestly I wonder if when Urs was making JAWS he got a sample of Donald Trump moaning and built it around that because that's what it sounds like. Listen to JAWS and then listen to Trump - they sound exactly the same! Its like some kind of sick and twisted practical joke.
I don't listen to trump, so I can't speak to any of that. However, what I do know is that it sounds great, and many people lamented the idea that it would not make it into Repro-5. Of course, now the multi-distortion thingy has been revealed, it seems like a 'sound' alternative :tu:

Ppl seem to be talking more about Jaws than the actual synth... :shrug:

Not really. It's about equal measure. It's a really cool effect. :)

If Jaws sounds like Donald Trump, I better turn on Jaws! I love Donald!

adamgrossmanLG wrote:If Jaws sounds like Donald Trump, I better turn on Jaws! I love Donald!

And with that, I understand so much more about your posts.
rsp
sound sculptist

ah yes, that makes sense. everyone who voted trump is terrible.

Yep, pretty much :D

what a funny forum so far. is all of KVR this crazy? lol

Crazier.

Return to “Instruments”