7%
22%
30%
18%

Total votes: 390

RELATED
PRODUCTS
Repro

Trump supporters are a basket of deplorables. But then again, so are Clinton's.

can we talk about Repro-1 in here?

adamgrossmanLG wrote:can we talk about Repro-1 in here?
Yes pleaaaaase :)

I got a question on topic. While demoing I didn't see where to turn mono into legato. I should check the manual, but hey it's something to talk about!

Echoes in the Attic wrote:I got a question on topic. While demoing I didn't see where to turn mono into legato. I should check the manual, but hey it's something to talk about!
There's a retrigger switch somewhere in the center of the GUI (I'm too lazy to open it up... so there's a chance I'm wrong :))

Echoes in the Attic wrote:I got a question on topic. While demoing I didn't see where to turn mono into legato. I should check the manual, but hey it's something to talk about!
In the Glide section, switch Glide mode from 'Norm' to 'Auto' (the switch directly next to the Glide rate control).
And to retrigger the envelopes, switch the Trigger mode from 'Norm' to 'Retrig'.

Hey u-he just uploaded 4 tutorials for Repro-1 by Dan Worrall. I'm half way through the first one and have already learnt some stuff. :tu:

Introduction to Repro-1 (Part 1)
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

My Laptop said 'wtf is this?' before it had a heart attack. How do I uninstall? I don't see any of the usual options to uninstall RePro-1 Alpha. Maybe someone knows.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius, there is no uninstaller for the u-he plugs, but, see here for the file locations: http://www.u-he.com/cms/faqs#how-can-i- ... he-plugins

:hug:

Thank you very much. My laptop is still shaking.

Repro-1 Alpha? That one is completely unoptimized. Why not try the actual finished product demo from u-he website?

I didn't know that. Yes, I think I'll give it a try then. Thanks ... :)

Update: Tried it. Much better on CPU than the Alpha. ;) Sounds good. :tu:

EvilDragon wrote:Repro-1 Alpha? That one is completely unoptimized. Why not try the actual finished product demo from u-he website?
The CPU in the newest version is acceptable.
Sounds very good...

spunkmuffin wrote:Hey u-he just uploaded 4 tutorials for Repro-1 by Dan Worrall. I'm half way through the first one and have already learnt some stuff. :tu:

Introduction to Repro-1 (Part 1)
These are so good. All synths and effects should come with a DW intro course 'tu'

Puli wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:20 am :pray: :pray:
:?: :?: :?:

Return to “Instruments”