Big Problem with Sylenth1

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Make sure your OS, DAW, and VST's are all the same bit rate and khz. I've done that before and had the same kind of issues.

Dasheesh wrote:Make sure your OS, DAW, and VST's are all the same bit rate and khz. I've done that before and had the same kind of issues.
Yes, there are in the same bitrate and khz.

I had a similar situation the other day. My DAW had crashed and because of that automatically put Sylenth onto the DAW-internal VST black list, which back then I did not even know existed. Maybe your DAW does the same...

Maybe you accidentally deactivated your license in the Menu.

Maybe your virus scanner put it on a black list.

If you can load it, does it state your name on the GUI?

LD has his own subforum on KVR where you are more likely to meet Sylenth experts and LD himself :)

Dasheesh wrote:Make sure your OS, DAW, and VST's are all the same bit rate and khz. I've done that before and had the same kind of issues.
This :)

fluffy_little_something wrote:I had a similar situation the other day. My DAW had crashed and because of that automatically put Sylenth onto the DAW-internal VST black list, which back then I did not even know existed. Maybe your DAW does the same...

Maybe you accidentally deactivated your license in the Menu.

Maybe your virus scanner put it on a black list.

If you can load it, does it state your name on the GUI?

LD has his own subforum on KVR where you are more likely to meet Sylenth experts and LD himself :)
I don´t desactivated the license.
MAYBE my virus scanner put in in a black list.
My name appears on the GUI.
Where is the link of the forum of LD?

In the forum main page there's a list of Official Company Forums. You'll find LennarDigital there, as well as a lot of other companies.
But for a shortcut: viewforum.php?f=94

MAAAAANS!!! I write this to all the people who can have this problem!!
I find the solution finally!!!!

You will need VSThost (a free program of LennarDigital, if I remember). When you have download it, you need yo delete the Sylenth1 and install it again. Then you insert the Sylenth1 reinstalled into VSTHost, and then you register this plugin WHEN YOU ARE IN THIS PROGRAM (VSTHost) with the license that you have bought (or cracked if you are a f**king pirate :P). Then you will need to close and delete the plugin of the screen of VSTHost, and finally you insert it again. It will be registered and WITHOUT THE PROBLEM!

Then you can go into your DAW, select the reinstalation folder and insert the Sylenth1 into the DAW. It WORKS!!

THANK YOU TO ALL THAT HELP ME TO FIND THE SOLUTION!! HAVE A NICE DAY ALL! :)

I can't solve that, man...
Can you help me explain that but with more precision (sorry about my english)

I find a solution, it's a trouble with AVG:

https://youtu.be/MgQ0x1c04LI

Same situation here! It started happening once a random day and I have tried EVERYTHING.

Later I installed Macintosh (10.9 Maverics, had to do it as I couldn't afford a new Mac) and set everything ready for Music Production. And the problem PERSISTS!!! (FL Studio 12)

Funny thing is that Sylenth1 works flawlessly using RTAS to VST adaptor on Pro Tools 11.

So the problem is Sylenth1 vs FL Studio

I FOUND IT!!! I don't know if it actually works for everyone but apparently it worked for me!

If you go to the second tab while on Sylenth1 on Fl Studio 12, there is an autosave button which seems to be checked, uncheck it and then load a second Sylenth1 while keeping the first one that doesn't work. The second one should work.

After doing that, every time you open FL Studio and create a new Sylenth1 Channel, just add 2 in a row and delete the 1st (DO NOT CLONE). Unfortunately you will have to repeat this every time you open FL Studio and when having a Sylenth1 already opened on the project you loaded., you can't open another one, you will have to open 2 again and delete the others.

I have not been able to make music for 2 weeks because of this, I rebooted my whole computer, Sylenth worked for 15 minutes til i added a preset, restared FL and came back, Then it was error when processing again... :( :( :(

VIDBAT wrote:
chk071 wrote:Do other plugins work fine though? If it's only Sylenth1, you still should ask Lennardigital support. Unless you believe that the shop you got your computer from can help you with this kind of problem. If your license is legit, you have nothing to lose anyway.
I will do it, but I want to know if someone knows something about this problem. They might need about 4 weeks to start to resolve the problem, and I can´t lose these time. I am a producer and I need that time, if I don´t find the solution in less than a month, some collabprations that I have started will be in full rigths to the other producer and I will lose my rights.
lol you should've asked this via our support channels and you'd have fixed the problem the very same day.. It's only now that I accidentally stumbled upon this..

Anyway, this problem is caused by mixing up 32 and 64bit plugin versions with 32 or 64bit versions of FL Studio.

First uninstall Sylenth1, then search your VST folders to make sure all Sylenth1 versions are gone.

After that download and install the latest version of Sylenth1 (v3.0 is required) from the links in your license email.

Install ONLY the 64 bit version if you’re using the 64bit version of FL Studio.
Install ONLY the 32 bit version if you’re using the 32bit version of FL Studio.
Do not install BOTH the 32 and 64bit versions at the same time.

Then follow these steps to rescan the plugins properly in FL Studio 12:

1. Open 'Options > File Settings'.

2. Select 'Plugin Manager' and select the following options:

'Rescan previously verified plugins'
'Rescan plugins with errors'
'Verify plugins'

3. Start scan.

This thread is made a few months ago but i wanna help.

I've had the same problem. Sylenth1 is disabled in FL Studio and won't produce a sound. It also doesn't respond when you tweak a knob. I tried switching into Ableton Live and it still lags out. I tried VSTHost but it still didn't work. I found out that the solution to the problem is simply by Adding your DAW and Plugin folder to your Antivirus Exclusion List. It solved my problem and now my Sylenth1 is running perfectly again.

Thanks Electrodize, due to the update of my avast I've figured out this was caused by it.

Return to “Instruments”