Xhun Audio LittleOne : version 4.x Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
LittleOne

akeia wrote:On OSX 10.13 (tested with Reaper and Bitwig) I see the factory preset structure but can not load them with the arrows or by clicking. Only way to load a preset is using the load dialog. A single preset gets loaded but arrows still do not work. What I am doing wrong? Bug?
Hi akeia,

it could be due to the fact you didn't copy the presets library into the right place. The place/path where to copy the library files is described in the installation tutorial/guide .pdf file. It is necessary to be sure to follow all the steps to authorizethe product AND copy the library files into the proper path/folder.

If you have further problems, just email me akeia and let me know ! :)
bruno @ Xhun Audio || www.xhun-audio.com || Twitter || Instagram

xhunaudio wrote:...it could be due to the fact you didn't copy the presets library into the right place...
It was a typo in the pathname. Sorry. Me bad. Synth is great :tu:

@bruno
couple of req:
any chance to add more skins like white and make the pitch band and mod wheel like in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0O-h2iuf1o

akeia wrote:
xhunaudio wrote:...it could be due to the fact you didn't copy the presets library into the right place...
It was a typo in the pathname. Sorry. Me bad. Synth is great :tu:
Thank you for your support akeia :)

May I ask you how LittleOne behaves on your system (macOS 10.13 High Sierra) ?

After Apple's OS update, many synths/softwares seem to have problems... LittleOne should work fine as expected, but it is better to ask any time it is possible :)

Thank you !

Amram wrote:@bruno
couple of req:
any chance to add more skins like white and make the pitch band and mod wheel like in this video
More skins? It could be an idea...
Wow, what a glow that blue controls 8)

xhunaudio wrote:May I ask you how LittleOne behaves on your system (macOS 10.13 High Sierra) ?
I fired a step sequencer at LittleOne in Reaper for an hour while stepping through the presets and twiddling some knobs. Also tested some external modulation and polyphony. No issues so far. Everything works as expected.

akeia wrote:
xhunaudio wrote:May I ask you how LittleOne behaves on your system (macOS 10.13 High Sierra) ?
I fired a step sequencer at LittleOne in Reaper for an hour while stepping through the presets and twiddling some knobs. Also tested some external modulation and polyphony. No issues so far. Everything works as expected.
Thank you akeia !

Probably won't change much yet:

222V Sound Pack for LittleOne  already available at KVR MARKETPLACE (still discount FYI):

check out here
Sound Designing and Soundtrack Custom Presets
http://www.stawczyk.com

Vocel wrote:
222V Sound Pack for LittleOne  already available at KVR MARKETPLACE (still discount FYI):

check out here
Best buy ! :tu:

Hi Bruno,
great synth with nice presets, very musical and inspiring ! I've just a little issue with Reaper (5.7) : when a save a project with some preset, when i open the project again, the sound of preset is here and ok but i'don't see the name of the preset in the interface of LittleOne. I only see <Presets library>.If i use the right arrow, it loads the wlcm preset.
Thanks again for your great work
Regards

freecham wrote:Hi Bruno,
great synth with nice presets, very musical and inspiring ! I've just a little issue with Reaper (5.7) : when a save a project with some preset, when i open the project again, the sound of preset is here and ok but i'don't see the name of the preset in the interface of LittleOne. I only see <Presets library>.If i use the right arrow, it loads the wlcm preset.
Regards
Hi freecham,

Yes that is the correct behaviour, when you save/load a daw project, the preset parameters are preserved, but the preset NAME is not displayed on the GUI navigator. It's the way that works for LittleOne - after all when using a factory preset in a project, a few minor changes are made to that preset to better suit in the mix (and that preset in fact ceases to be the original one, so maintaining its original name would have no big sense).

By the way - about this matter - in the next weeks the official presets will get doubled (or more) with the introduction of several (very affordable) commercial expansions for LittleOne (currently only Big Steps expansion is available, at a good price also).

The Bonus Pack expansion will get bigger too - it's a free expansion for LittleOne with a selection of presets included in the commercial expansions. You can download it for free (with just one click, no tedious registrations, emails, NSA cross checks,... :D )

xhunaudio wrote:
freecham wrote:Hi Bruno,
Regards
Hi freecham,

Yes that is the correct behaviour, when you save/load a daw project, the preset parameters are preserved, but the preset NAME is not displayed on the GUI navigator. It's the way that works for LittleOne - after all when using a factory preset in a project, a few minor changes are made to that preset to better suit in the mix (and that preset in fact ceases to be the original one, so maintaining its original name would have no big sense).

By the way - about this matter - in the next weeks the official presets will get doubled (or more) with the introduction of several (very affordable) commercial expansions for LittleOne (currently only Big Steps expansion is available, at a good price also).

The Bonus Pack expansion will get bigger too - it's a free expansion for LittleOne with a selection of presets included in the commercial expansions. You can download it for free (with just one click, no tedious registrations, emails, NSA cross checks,... :D )
thanks for your reply, I will know that and i'll note the name of the preset in the track. Sometimes, you want to try the track with differents presets, but you realize the first one was finally the good ! :wink:

freecham wrote:Sometimes, you want to try the track with differents presets, but you realize the first one was finally the good ! :wink:
In music production, it could happen : perfectionism is your first step into madness... uhm, for this part, (using this preset) I could try to rise the cutoff a little bit... maybe a little less... uhm maybe just a little more...

15 minutes later... :bang:

Hello everybody,

In case (during the next week) you'll be in the US/California, I'd be very happy to invite you to visit Xhun Audio space at the NAMM Show 2019 (my first time) !

@ Booth # 16300 , ACC North Hall (Level 1)

Cheers, :)

Just for your fun,

two new audio demos made using exclusively LittleOne version 3.0. No external processing is used.

--

Ancient Tales of Hadean Titans (Electronic / Score) :

https://soundcloud.com/xhun-audio/ancie ... ean-titans

--

Pure 1983 (Mid-80s Disco)

https://soundcloud.com/xhun-audio/pure-1983

Cheers,

Return to “Instruments”