Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise

Official Arturia VCollection5 thread

Kevin [Arturia]
KVRist

295 posts since 24 Nov, 2006

Postby Kevin [Arturia]; Thu May 19, 2016 5:18 am Official Arturia VCollection5 thread

Hi all,
the VCollection 5 is now alive:
https://www.arturia.com/products/analog ... n/overview

It has been a huge work for us over the last 18 months. I hope you'll like it.

Please post your feedback and question here, we will follow this thread.

Kevin
wagtunes
KVRAF

8659 posts since 8 Oct, 2014

Postby wagtunes; Thu May 19, 2016 5:24 am Re: Official Arturia VCollection5 thread

Be the first to post. LOL

Seriously, I am SOOOOOO excited. Will definitely give feedback.
Echoes in the Attic
KVRAF

5434 posts since 12 May, 2008

Postby Echoes in the Attic; Thu May 19, 2016 5:28 am Re: Official Arturia VCollection5 thread

So that demo video from a while back mentioned that there were filter improvements in the miniV. Is the same true of other synths like the jupiter?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit. Once I have something clever, I will certainly fill it in.
Kevin [Arturia]
KVRist

Postby Kevin [Arturia]; Thu May 19, 2016 5:30 am Re: Official Arturia VCollection5 thread

Echoes in the Attic wrote:So that demo video from a while back mentioned that there were filter improvements in the miniV. Is the same true of other synths like the jupiter?

There has been several bugfixes and improvements on the other instruments engines but the Mini V filter is the only one that has been completely redesigned.
jasco
KVRist

178 posts since 25 Aug, 2002, from Leeds

Postby jasco; Thu May 19, 2016 5:30 am Re: Official Arturia VCollection5 thread

Will there be any upgrade coupons available for owners of V COLLECTION CLASSICS?
MillerSam
KVRian

1440 posts since 21 Dec, 2012

Postby MillerSam; Thu May 19, 2016 5:31 am Re: Official Arturia VCollection5 thread

Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel
Kevin [Arturia]
KVRist

Postby Kevin [Arturia]; Thu May 19, 2016 5:33 am Re: Official Arturia VCollection5 thread

jasco wrote:Will there be any upgrade coupons available for owners of V COLLECTION CLASSICS?

yes, 249 euros/dollars
jasco
KVRist

Postby jasco; Thu May 19, 2016 5:36 am Re: Official Arturia VCollection5 thread

Any plans for a Classics V5 collection?
sin night
KVRian

1017 posts since 1 Aug, 2006, from Italy

Postby sin night; Thu May 19, 2016 5:39 am Re: Official Arturia VCollection5 thread

Just noticed in my account there's an upgrade path even for people like me who own just a few singles, both to the full V-Collection or just for the few singles. :tu:
jasco
KVRist

Postby jasco; Thu May 19, 2016 5:45 am Re: Official Arturia VCollection5 thread

sin night wrote:Just noticed in my account there's an upgrade path even for people like me who own just a few singles, both to the full V-Collection or just for the few singles. :tu:

Interesting, I have no coupons as an owner of V Collection Classics and Spark 2
ATN69
KVRian

1251 posts since 5 Oct, 2015, from Swedish / Living in Hong Kong

Postby ATN69; Thu May 19, 2016 5:46 am Re: Official Arturia VCollection5 thread

For me the magic question is if Jupiter, Prophet V, or any of the others got re-sizeable GUI now?
:?:
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7, 8Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 12
Echoes in the Attic
KVRAF

5434 posts since 12 May, 2008

Postby Echoes in the Attic; Thu May 19, 2016 5:47 am Re: Official Arturia VCollection5 thread

Those are very sexy GUIs I must say. Is the Spark 2 GUI updated as well? One cool thing about Spark is that the controls are multi-touchable on a touch surface like the Surface Pro. Is this the same with the other instruments?

Any plans to support MPE in the future? That would be insta-buy for me.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit. Once I have something clever, I will certainly fill it in.
Seb@Arturia
KVRer

6 posts since 9 Jan, 2013

Postby Seb@Arturia; Thu May 19, 2016 5:48 am Re: Official Arturia VCollection5 thread

jasco wrote:
sin night wrote:Just noticed in my account there's an upgrade path even for people like me who own just a few singles, both to the full V-Collection or just for the few singles. :tu:

Interesting, I have no coupons as an owner of V Collection Classics and Spark 2

Did you login to your MyArturia account ? You should have a coupon with those products registered.
Seb
Seb@Arturia
KVRer

6 posts since 9 Jan, 2013

Postby Seb@Arturia; Thu May 19, 2016 5:50 am Re: Official Arturia VCollection5 thread

ATN69 wrote:For me the magic question is if Jupiter, Prophet V, or any of the others got re-sizeable GUI now?
:?:

Yep, all V Collection 5 instruments have re-sizable GUIs, all the way from tiny to huge !

Jup-8V and Prophet V are two instruments we redesigned quite a bit. The Jup-8V is mostly cosmetic for the hardware part, but the content in the display was reorganised. The Prophet V was changed quite a bit, especially the VS part.
Seb
Examigan
KVRAF

4047 posts since 15 Sep, 2005, from East Coast of the USA

Postby Examigan; Thu May 19, 2016 5:52 am Re: Official Arturia VCollection5 thread

Very cool! :)
Next

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments