Official Arturia VCollection5 thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

4damind wrote:With my short testings... I don't see the delay, chorus etc values for the parameters in the FX section eg. in the Mini?
There are two small arrows on the top right of the interface next to the midi port icon. Click it and it will expand the interface
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by fallacy on Thu May 19, 2016 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wow. I don't own any Arturia software, but I do have a Microbrute. I got a 100 Euro discount coupon for the new bundle ... :tu:

first, congratulations! :)
what is the 9,99 upgrade for? couldn't find any infos about it (modular v in my case). is it the new, resizable gui or anything else?

I think the 9.99 upgrade price is for each license which have been bought as a single and not yet upgraded to one of the Collection bundles.

I had the option to upgrade to the full V-Collection for 249, as I own 3 single instruments (and a MicroBrute and a Beatstep, I don't know if that matters to the final price).

sin night wrote:I think the 9.99 upgrade price is for each license which have been bought as a single and not yet upgraded to one of the Collection bundles.

I had the option to upgrade to the full V-Collection for 249, as I own 3 single instruments (and a MicroBrute and a Beatstep, I don't know if that matters to the final price).
i know. i more wanted to know, what is updated at all.

fallacy wrote:
4damind wrote:With my short testings... I don't see the delay, chorus etc values for the parameters in the FX section eg. in the Mini?
There are two small arrows on the top right of the interface next to the midi port icon. Click it and it will expand the interface
I don't mean to open the FX section. The parameters eg. for the delay are not visible. How to setup 1/4 or some other values? V4 showed this values as a quick info while moving a knob etc.

So upgrading the Arturia plugs I already own, will give me the latest version of them?

I hope that Mini V in V4 is the same as Mini V in V5, so that when I upgrade my installation of it now will give me the V5 version of it?

4damind wrote:
fallacy wrote:
I don't mean to open the FX section. The parameters eg. for the delay are not visible. How to setup 1/4 or some other values? V4 showed this values as a quick info while moving a knob etc.
I can see the param values at the bottom left of the interface (not as nice as the popup perhaps?)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by fallacy on Thu May 19, 2016 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

audio/fault wrote:
sin night wrote:I think the 9.99 upgrade price is for each license which have been bought as a single and not yet upgraded to one of the Collection bundles.

It was in response to some posts on the previos page, sorry (I've spent some time before clicking on the submit button).

Btw. in my account I see:
9,99 €/$ is the upgrade price for individual plugins (bought separately).
The upgrade price for existing users of the complete V collection 4 to 5 is 99 €/$

This prices are valid until July 1st.
It seems this are special Arturia upgrade prices and I have not see this prices with JRR or other shops. So for existing customers: look twice before buying the upgrade from another shop.
Last edited by 4damind on Thu May 19, 2016 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sin night wrote:
audio/fault wrote:

It was in response to some posts on the previos page, sorry (I've spent some time before clicking on the submit button).
ah ok :lol:

4damind wrote:Btw. in my account I see:
The upgrade price for existing users of the complete V collection 4 to 5 is 99 €/$

It seems this are special Arturia upgrade prices and I have not see this prices with JRR or other shops. So for existing customers: look twice before buying the upgrade from another shop.
My account is only showing a $199 upgrade from 4 to 5. Is there some reason for this? Ironically in addition to the V collection I also have 2 individual V plugin licenses and some hardware in my registrations so I'm confused why I'm not seeing the 99 deal too.

Numanoid wrote:So upgrading the Arturia plugs I already own, will give me the latest version of them?

I hope that Mini V in V4 is the same as Mini V in V5, so that when I upgrade my installation of it now will give me the V5 version of it?
They're separate DLLs.

ngarjuna wrote:
4damind wrote:Btw. in my account I see:

My account is only showing a $199 upgrade from 4 to 5. Is there some reason for this? Ironically in addition to the V collection I also have 2 individual V plugin licenses and some hardware in my registrations so I'm confused why I'm not seeing the 99 deal too.
I clicked the "Special offer" that allowed me "as an owner of V Collection 4 to buy V collection 5" and the price showed up as $199USD...I think I may have bought a separate licence rather than an upgrade?

Same here, its 199 in my account. Where are you seeing 99?

Return to “Instruments”