SynthMaster v2.9.8 released with 50 new cinematic presets by DeJaVu Sound

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

debugjunkie wrote:Any news about modulation not being assigned from knob context menu?
Someone reported it a few days ago and I'm having the same issues on macos Sierra, starting SynthMaster 2.8.8 (same for the-latest-2.8.9).
Just saw this one, and reproduced the issue. This is what happens when you merge 2 code branches :dog:

Hotfix on the way in couple of hours
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote:Hotfix on the way in couple of hours
I love you <3

kv331 wrote: If you knew what I did to get it working :)))
You still have work cut out for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYRlb-ORDcM
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

kv331 wrote:
debugjunkie wrote:Any news about modulation not being assigned from knob context menu?
Someone reported it a few days ago and I'm having the same issues on macos Sierra, starting SynthMaster 2.8.8 (same for the-latest-2.8.9).
Just saw this one, and reproduced the issue. This is what happens when you merge 2 code branches :dog:

Hotfix on the way in couple of hours
Ooh cool! Can't wait 8)

EnochLight wrote:
Tested on Windows 10, Reason 9.5, can not reproduce the crash.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:
EnochLight wrote:
Tested on Windows 10, Reason 9.5, can not reproduce the crash.
Hmmm... I can reproduce it every time. Are there logs or something I can send you? I'm able to recreate it on Windows 10 (Home 64-bit), Reason 9.5 (d241 stable channel), and SynthMaster 2.8.9 (64-bit).
synthmaster2.8.9.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

EnochLight wrote:
Hmmm... I can reproduce it every time. Are there logs or something I can send you? I'm able to recreate it on Windows 10 (Home 64-bit), Reason 9.5 (d241 stable channel), and SynthMaster 2.8.9 (64-bit).
Unfortunately log files are useless on Windows. That's one of the few things I like about Macs , with crash reports you get the full call stack :)

Try downloading and installing the latest update, maybe that might help. When installing please say "Yes" when the setup asks for deleting the config file.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote: Try downloading and installing the latest update, maybe that might help. When installing please say "Yes" when the setup asks for deleting the config file.
Tried that - still crashes. I even tried uninstalling everything first and reinstalling, and deleting the config file. Still crashes. :(

I just got a chance to download and install. I went with the "in instrument update" download. I installed and chose NOT to reset config file first. As soon as I tried to load it in Reaper it dropped Reaper. I then closed and reinstalled and DID reset the config file. Before opening it in Reaper I opened it in Bidule and it opened ok for me. I then set the skin to 140 and closed. Then I opened it in reaper and it opened fine. If you are still having issues maybe you can try loading it in another DAW first and set it up before you try your go to DAW. First thing I notice is that there is a thin red line around the mod matrix/settings window and it appears to offset that window slightly.

and here's a new one.... Did you up the audio rates on this thing? Because I used to be able to play synthmaster on the highest audio quality with the newest I7 processor. Now, if I up the audio buffer size beyond large and close the instrument, then reload the instrument, it gives dropped audio and stuck notes. Didn't used to do that to me?

yeah, I hate to say it, but I think there might be something going on there. I can up the audio rates and play them to the highest settings, but as soon as I close the instrument and reload it, it misbehaves.

Dasheesh wrote:and here's a new one.... Did you up the audio rates on this thing? Because I used to be able to play synthmaster on the highest audio quality with the newest I7 processor. Now, if I up the audio buffer size beyond large and close the instrument, then reload the instrument, it gives dropped audio and stuck notes. Didn't used to do that to me?
Regarding the audio engine, nothing has changed in v2.8.8/2.8.9 except the reverb aliasing fix.
Works at KV331 Audio

Hotfix uploaded, please download v2.8.9 update again.

Thanks!
Works at KV331 Audio

Does the audio engine update the audio buffer rates only after reloading synthmaster?

kv331 wrote:
Hotfix uploaded, please download v2.8.9 update again.

Thanks!
Are these "hot fixes" all v2.8.9? That seems confusing. You really should version the updates so we know which one we're on, both for your sake of trouble-shooting and the consumer's peace of mind.

Return to “Instruments”