SynthMaster v2.9.8 released with 50 new cinematic presets by DeJaVu Sound

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

Dasheesh wrote:Just downloaded and installed the new one from the website. I uninstalled old version and then installed new version. First thing I can tell you is that filter 2 VAnalog type does not visually change filters. The work around is to change to a different filter style... choose the shape filter you want, and then change back to VAnalog.
That's because I forgot to export the latest UI changes :dog: :cry:

Hold on....
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

You're almost home Mr. B. Just a few more tweaks and then you are done with version 2 and can enjoy the 4th (if you are in the states).

... oh yeah the good news is that the XY pads seem to be fixed if anyone is wondering.

I have to go work in the garden and get it ready for the 4th myself before it gets too hot, but I'll be back this afternoon and see if there is a new upload.

Dasheesh wrote:You're almost home Mr. B. Just a few more tweaks and then you are done with version 2 and can enjoy the 4th (if you are in the states).
No I am on "vacation" in Side right now in my parents' summer house with my 2 sons:
kv331_workinprogress.jpg
Building 2.8.10 again while filming this :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Works at KV331 Audio

Thank you Bülent to also show us on the picture one of your most faithful beta testers !
:D
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

BlackWinny wrote:Thank you Bülent to also show us on the picture one of your most faithful beta testers !
:D
Well, he's very into gaming but his older brother is into programming :)
Works at KV331 Audio

Also for when you get back after vacationing!! :-)
seems like on Mac, some of the skins (Analog Master, SM-800X) don't have larger versions like on the PC.

rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:Also for when you get back after vacationing!! :-)
seems like on Mac, some of the skins (Analog Master, SM-800X) don't have larger versions like on the PC.

rsp
I removed the Player skins from SynthMaster setup as most of the time they cause confusion for the users. They're included with the Player setup.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:

rsp
I removed the Player skins from SynthMaster setup as most of the time they cause confusion for the users. They're included with the Player setup.
Great change, that was really annoying... Thanks! :D

kv331 wrote:

rsp
On the latest version (as of 30 minutes ago) on your server indeed on mac this is the case.
Not on PC yet.. maybe the new one is being updated.

rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

kv331 wrote:Hi Guys,

We updated both SynthMaster and SynthMaster Player to v2.8.10:

Here's the change log:

1. NEW: SynthMaster Player updated to v2.8.10 with scaled skins + Vandalism presets.
2. FIX: SynthMaster crashes when a skin with the correct size is not found.
3. FIX: Load Random preset menu doesn't work
4. FIX: SynthMaster generates noisy output when engine buffer size >= XLarge and engine quality >= Better
5. FIX: Portamento doesnt work when engine quality > Good and buffer size >= Large
6. FIX: Portamento duration shortens when engine quality is increased
7. FIX: SynthMaster throws "SynthMaster could not find data files" error on Windows
8. FIX: SynthMaster Windows setup doesnt write installation location to SynthMasterFolders.txt file on 64bit systems
9. FIX: SynthMaster prompts user to close and reopen plugin window when samples are imported
10. FIX: SynthMaster chooses wrong folder for sample import
11.FIX: Layer1:Filter2 Filter Type buttons control Layer1:Filter1 Filter Type
12.FIX: Save menu items (Rename, Add to favourites, upload) don't work
Thanks for the update! :tu:
Windows 10 and too many plugins

darksynth wrote:minor typo in UI text label?

when you switch to "Layer 2", the Text Label that is located above the signal-path: in the top-left corner under the LAYER, ARP, FX tab says "Layer 1", I think it should say "Layer 2" to indicate we are in Layer 2

I noticed this in 2.8.9, I think it is still present in 2.8.10
I see that in 2.8.10 also. It is minor nit though, as it does say "Edit Layer 2" further over on the right hand side above the Unison control.

kv331 wrote:
zzz00m wrote:Two minor issues I just noticed:

1. the magnifying glass icon next to the search field in the preset browser only appears in the default skin.

2. scrolling up/down with your qwerty keyboard arrow buttons in the preset browser only works in VST mode, not in standalone.
2.8.10 :)
2.8.11 ??? :hyper:

I installed the new update and since the update Logic Pro X (10.3.1) crashes anytime I try to load a Synthmaster instance...
Mac Studio M2 Ultra, Sonoma, Logic X, Orion 32+, mioXL, V-Synth XT, JD-990, MC-909, OB-X8, NINA, KK61 mkII

Return to “Instruments”