Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise
zzz00m
KVRist

334 posts since 17 Sep, 2016

Postby zzz00m; Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:27 pm Re: SynthMaster & SynthMaster Player v2.8.10 out with Scaled UI/Retina support+70 new presets+bug fixes

anxiousmofo wrote:I really appreciate the attention this product gets, but it sure is a PIA to have to pull out my serial number every time I need to download an update, especially when they are as frequent as they recently have been. Accounts would be much better.

Jeez... that was really rude. Show some respect!
Windows 10 x64, Intel i3 3.4 Ghz, 8 GB RAM, SSD drive, M-Audio FW-410 with ASIO driver
anxiousmofo
KVRist

346 posts since 1 Apr, 2012, from bamboo tube

Postby anxiousmofo; Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:48 pm Re: SynthMaster & SynthMaster Player v2.8.10 out with Scaled UI/Retina support+70 new presets+bug fixes

Whuh?

I'm just a customer with a suggestion. Show some respect, yourself.
Tangled roots perplex her ways.
zzz00m
KVRist

Postby zzz00m; Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:57 pm Re: SynthMaster & SynthMaster Player v2.8.10 out with Scaled UI/Retina support+70 new presets+bug fixes

anxiousmofo wrote:Whuh?

That was not a suggestion. That was a rant.
Windows 10 x64, Intel i3 3.4 Ghz, 8 GB RAM, SSD drive, M-Audio FW-410 with ASIO driver
anxiousmofo
KVRist

Postby anxiousmofo; Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:49 pm Re: SynthMaster & SynthMaster Player v2.8.10 out with Scaled UI/Retina support+70 new presets+bug fixes

I...see.

May your reading comprehension skills someday come to full flower.
Niowiad
KVRist

40 posts since 25 Jan, 2017

Postby Niowiad; Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:25 am Re: SynthMaster & SynthMaster Player v2.8.10 out with Scaled UI/Retina support+70 new presets+bug fixes

anxiousmofo wrote:I really appreciate the attention this product gets, but it sure is a PIA to have to pull out my serial number every time I need to download an update, especially when they are as frequent as they recently have been. Accounts would be much better.

I know it doesn't directly solve the issue but IIRC when you click on the SynthMaster logo on the top-right corner and an update is available it should redirect you to the web download page with the two fields (email and serial) already filled in.
exmatproton
KVRAF

1824 posts since 24 Apr, 2011

Postby exmatproton; Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:04 am Re: SynthMaster & SynthMaster Player v2.8.10 out with Scaled UI/Retina support+70 new presets+bug fixes

Niowiad wrote:

I know it doesn't directly solve the issue but IIRC when you click on the SynthMaster logo on the top-right corner and an update is available it should redirect you to the web download page with the two fields (email and serial) already filled in.

Isn't that browser related? 'save passwords and user names' ?
kv331
KVRAF

5019 posts since 14 Nov, 2006, from Ankara, Turkey

Postby kv331; Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:13 am Re: SynthMaster & SynthMaster Player v2.8.10 out with Scaled UI/Retina support+70 new presets+bug fixes

exmatproton wrote:I know it doesn't directly solve the issue but IIRC when you click on the SynthMaster logo on the top-right corner and an update is available it should redirect you to the web download page with the two fields (email and serial) already filled in.

Isn't that browser related? 'save passwords and user names' ?[/quote]

When you check for updated within the plugin window it reads email/serial number from the license key file and creates a url which already includes them so that YOU DON'T HAVE TO ENTER THEM MANUALLY :D
Works for SynthMaster
Voted "Best VST/AU Synth" by MusicRadar readers
exmatproton
KVRAF

1824 posts since 24 Apr, 2011

Postby exmatproton; Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:14 am Re: SynthMaster & SynthMaster Player v2.8.10 out with Scaled UI/Retina support+70 new presets+bug fixes

kv331 wrote:
When you check for updated within the plugin window it reads email/serial number from the license key file and creates a url which already includes them so that YOU DON'T HAVE TO ENTER THEM MANUALLY :D

Ah..very nice
zzz00m
KVRist

Postby zzz00m; Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:46 am Re: SynthMaster & SynthMaster Player v2.8.10 out with Scaled UI/Retina support+70 new presets+bug fixes

kv331 wrote:
exmatproton wrote:I know it doesn't directly solve the issue but IIRC when you click on the SynthMaster logo on the top-right corner and an update is available it should redirect you to the web download page with the two fields (email and serial) already filled in.

:tu:
anxiousmofo
KVRist

Postby anxiousmofo; Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:18 am Re: SynthMaster & SynthMaster Player v2.8.10 out with Scaled UI/Retina support+70 new presets+bug fixes

exmatproton wrote:
Niowiad wrote:

That's really helpful. Thanks for the tip. I appreciate it.
Dasheesh
KVRAF

1822 posts since 22 Nov, 2012

Postby Dasheesh; Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:48 pm Re: SynthMaster & SynthMaster Player v2.8.10 out with Scaled UI/Retina support+70 new presets+bug fixes

anxiousmofo wrote:
exmatproton wrote:
Niowiad wrote:

That's really helpful. Thanks for the tip. I appreciate it.

Which would you rather? Enter a serial or Ilok because those are your choices. I personally appreciate the license being tied to the download versus Ilok. I think it's genius, and I would have to dump Synthmaster if it went Ilok.
kv331
KVRAF

Postby kv331; Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:15 am Re: SynthMaster & SynthMaster Player v2.8.10 out with Scaled UI/Retina support+70 new presets+bug fixes

Dasheesh wrote:Which would you rather? Enter a serial or Ilok because those are your choices. I personally appreciate the license being tied to the download versus Ilok. I think it's genius, and I would have to dump Synthmaster if it went Ilok.

We will always go with serial/license key file. but we will have ilok as well, for subscription users.
Works for SynthMaster
kv331
KVRAF

Postby kv331; Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:16 am Re: SynthMaster & SynthMaster Player v2.8.10 out with Scaled UI/Retina support+70 new presets+bug fixes

anxiousmofo wrote:Whuh?

We'd always recommend checking for updates from within the plugin window, so when there is an update you are directed to the correct place with the correct email/serial number so you dont type anything.
Works for SynthMaster
StudioDave
KVRian

806 posts since 23 Jun, 2007, from Findlay OH USA

Postby StudioDave; Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:38 am Re: SynthMaster & SynthMaster Player v2.8.10 out with Scaled UI/Retina support+70 new presets+bug fixes

Greetings,

Just another note to let you know that the latest Player is working like a charm as an Airwave'd VST in Bitwig for Linux. I'm a registered user, I purchased the Player because the demo worked with Wine (Airwave).

Thanks for the new presets ! :)

Best,

dp
kv331
KVRAF

Postby kv331; Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:09 am Re: SynthMaster & SynthMaster Player v2.8.10 out with Scaled UI/Retina support+70 new presets+bug fixes

Wow linux? cool :)
Works for SynthMaster
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments