SynthMaster v2.9.8 released with 50 new cinematic presets by DeJaVu Sound

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

kv331 wrote:
michaelbrac wrote:downloaded the new update for osx , in sm1 its easy to import wavetable drag and drop too.
how im doing it in sm 2.9
I havent uploaded the new update for OSX yet. in 30 minutes hopefuly!
pls write here when it is up.

[quote="braj" if you start hearing a weird modulation you don't like, remembering what is modulating what can be confounding, because everything can modulate anything else :) Which is a good problem to have, I guess.[/quote]
Yup>> you have to keep your wits about you>> and switch the modulation view options from automatic to none, to find out and remember WTF yo did... hey, all part of the process..
BUT we have it easy now... back in the day we had to plug leads into sockets to get the damn things to sing :hihi:

What Bulent... we going kinda semi modular... I just hope I am still around for the SM_3 release... :pray: :lol:

Hey guys

I finally completed uploading SM 2.9 Alpha2 on the beta server at:

http://betas.synthmaster.com/downloadupdates.aspx

Cheers :party:

Next week we'll release the SM 2.9 Beta version with an update on the modulation tab header and some bug fixes.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Hey people, I'm a little confused how to set up basic velocity on a patch. If I load the init patch, what do I modulate to just get basic velocity working? Sorry, I literally have brain damage if that explains anything. :ud:
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

braj wrote:Hey people, I'm a little confused how to set up basic velocity on a patch. If I load the init patch, what do I modulate to just get basic velocity working? Sorry, I literally have brain damage if that explains anything. :ud:

Just right click what ever you want to modulate. It's under source>MIDI>Velocity.

Dasheesh wrote:
braj wrote:Hey people, I'm a little confused how to set up basic velocity on a patch. If I load the init patch, what do I modulate to just get basic velocity working? Sorry, I literally have brain damage if that explains anything. :ud:

Just right click what ever you want to modulate. It's under source>MIDI>Velocity.
Yeah, but if I do that with the init patch on Voice Volume, it just drones without stop. I don't get what I expect, and the patches that work seem to be doing exactly what I'm doing, I just don't understand what I'm doing wrong.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

OK, I think I figured out what works: adding ADSR1 as the 'via' makes it react appropriately. Please tell me if there is a better way, but I'll go with this :)

i still cant see how to import or drag and drop wavetable .
every time i tried to darg and drop to the osc it didnt let me , i tried right click to see import , nothing.

michaelbrac wrote:i still cant see how to import or drag and drop wavetable .
every time i tried to darg and drop to the osc it didnt let me , i tried right click to see import , nothing.
First of all download and install v2.9 Alpha2

Next, change the osc type to "wavetable", then drag-n-drop a waveform/wavetable (WAV file) on to the wavetable display.

On Windows, if you run your DAW as administrator, drag-n-drop does not work.
Works at KV331 Audio

Every time I try to "save as" a newly created preset in a new folder, my Daw is crashing (Win10 Home 64bit, Reaper v5.60repre1, Bitwig 1.3.16, Renoise 3.1 & the standalone application) Also, after fresh installing the "New" v2.9Alpha2 and adding a folder with my own presets in the "presets folder" Synthmaster is crashing as well and doesn't let me open a second instance of the plugin...

Edit: I uninstalled everything, deleted My documents and Program Files Synthmaster folders and deleted Synthmaster from the registry as well, then restarted the computer and reinstalled the app, now everything works as it should.
Last edited by _TIP_ on Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anyone else got these artifacts on the GUI? Every size starting with 120% has them for me. I use version 2.8.10 as VST2 x32 in Studio One 2 and 3.

The GUI artifacts are a known issue since the scaled skins were released. They will be fixed at some point.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Cool, thanx!

zzz00m wrote:The GUI artifacts are a known issue since the scaled skins were released. They will be fixed at some point.
İ actually fixed some of those in 2.9
Works at KV331 Audio

And the 'missing' satya larger skins are 'found' ? :)
Rsp
sound sculptist

Return to “Instruments”