SynthMaster v2.9.8 released with 50 new cinematic presets by DeJaVu Sound

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

kv331 wrote:
braj wrote: It doesn't move, what is there to not understand? You would be able to see the speed of the modulation if it were animated. Other synths have this and it is helpful. Maybe this could wait for v3 when the whole ui is redone, but it is a great feature.
v3.0 feature
Perfect, thank you!
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

paulbreeze wrote:
kv331 wrote:I explained the reason, it's because of our ssl certificate. Next time I get a new certificate I'll keep this issue in mind.
Why don't you use free letsencrypt.org certificates?
Looks like I am able to add betas.synthmaster.com subdomain to my ssl certificate. Let's see how that goes!

Also, I've updated my curl library so starting with SynthMaster v2.9 and SynthMaster One v1.1 we are using HTTPS protocol to communicate with our server inside the plugin.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

_TIP_ wrote: Also, dual mode can't load the stock waveforms, it is showing the folders but not showing the waveforms inside those folders, the user waveforms are showing and loading just fine though...
WIN10 64bit Reaper v5.65pre1
Yes, I can confirm this...
Also, it seems only one WavTble can be loaded and it propagates itself to all 3 other OSCs...
Load a WavTble in any OSC, go to any other OSC and switch to Wavetable... there is the loaded WT.. load another here and it will also be loaded in all other OSCs... win32.. Reaper 5.4.

It would be very useful to have pointers on selection popup menus to show chosen option... be it wavs in OSCs or modulation sources in right clicked target )))

@_TIP_>>> I see you follow the Reaper Pres _Tip... I guess you also tried the pres for v5.5 from March, RE automation items.. wow what a long haul that was>> 6 months.. good on them though.

toonertik wrote: Also, it seems only one WavTble can be loaded and it propagates itself to all 3 other OSCs...
Load a WavTble in any OSC, go to any other OSC and switch to Wavetable... there is the loaded WT.. load another here and it will also be loaded in all other OSCs... win32.. Reaper 5.4.

It would be very useful to have pointers on selection popup menus to show chosen option... be it wavs in OSCs or modulation sources in right clicked target )))
Maybe the latest update is not on the server :? downloading it and comparing with my latest version now.

Which skin are you using?

Did you download the update or full setup?

Thanks
Works at KV331 Audio

It was version Alpha2 dated 18-10-2017..
Standard stock skin I know from 2-5>> no scaling..
Used the upgrade and on second install used the delete config option as the first install without deleting config did not seem to work.

BTW I would be a bit concerned to see that "delete config" when installing on my haha "production" machine, without some explanation ( no studio no more.. no productions no more.. just serious synth play ;) )))

toonertik wrote: Yes, I can confirm this...
Also, it seems only one WavTble can be loaded and it propagates itself to all 3 other OSCs...

@_TIP_>>> I see you follow the Reaper Pres _Tip... I guess you also tried the pres for v5.5 from March, RE automation items.. wow what a long haul that was>> 6 months.. good on them though.
I can't reproduce that, here I am able to load different wavetables in all oscillators but usually they look fine but sound like a sine waveform, keep in mind that I'm on 64bit and that i did a clean install of v2.9Alpha2 (registry clean up and deleted all Synthmaster folders and settings as well before the install), not an update from v2.8.

Yeah Reaper is something else, Justin and Schwa are on steroids, they put out a new update almost everyday! Automation items have changed my workflow in a good way and I couldn't be happier with my DAW and the community!!! They are one of those developers that I can't wait for my license to expire in version 6 and give them my money again for the newer version.

I don't know if it's bug, but in ver 2.8.12, I can't select lfo "beat multiplier" faster than 1/32 . If I select 1/64 or 1/128 it doesn't change to those, instead it changes to 1/32 (If I were to change from 1/8 to 1/64 for example)

Hi Bulent:

Something still not right with the beta server; my browser (Opera) still sees it as unsecured. :(

Also, the 'https' page lists the 2.8.10 versions. The 'http' page has the 2.9.0.

Z.

kv331 wrote:
zzz00m wrote:Two minor issues I just noticed:

1. the magnifying glass icon next to the search field in the preset browser only appears in the default skin.

2. scrolling up/down with your qwerty keyboard arrow buttons in the preset browser only works in VST mode, not in standalone.
2.8.10 :)
Running 2.8.10, but still seeing these issues... :wink:
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Hi guys,

We have a new update at http://betas.synthmaster.com/downloadupdates.aspx

Wavetables should work now. also, we now support wavetables that contain up to 256 waveforms (so you can load all your serum/falcon wavetables now! 8) )

Please note that this version fixed a bug in the previous alpha version related to loading/saving wavetables.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:Hi guys,

Wavetables should work now. also, we now support wavetables that contain up to 256 waveforms (so you can load all your serum/falcon wavetables now! 8) )

Please note that this version fixed a bug in the previous alpha version related to loading/saving wavetables.
:hyper: :tu:

I don't know, I have tried to drag and drop Wav files and doesn't do anything, just continues in sinewave, and I'm not using synthmaster or my daw (FL studio) in administrator mode, I have been using the option of Wavetable with the oscillators, the others synths accept the wav files without issues. don't know if this is a bug?

Is this a beta? Or an actual stable channel release?

*EDIT: never mind- I just read that it’s still beta. Please let us know when it’s in the stable channel. I don’t want to beta test software in a production environment. Thanks!
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

EnochLight wrote:

hmmm... betas.synthmaster.com ;)

EnochLight wrote: *EDIT: never mind- I just read that it’s still beta. Please let us know when it’s in the stable channel. I don’t want to beta test software in a production environment. Thanks!
I actually wouldn't mind to check it in this case, but I'm still waiting for my SynthMaster 2.8 license transfer to go through :P
Last edited by Koshdukai on Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

koshdukai wrote:
EnochLight wrote:

hmmm... betas.synthmaster.com ;)
You missed my edit. ;)
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Return to “Instruments”