RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

EnochLight wrote:
koshdukai wrote:
EnochLight wrote:
kv331 wrote:Hi guys,

We have a new update at http://betas.synthmaster.com/downloadupdates.aspx

Wavetables should work now. also, we now support wavetables that contain up to 256 waveforms (so you can load all your serum/falcon wavetables now! 8) )

Please note that this version fixed a bug in the previous alpha version related to loading/saving wavetables.
Is this a beta? Or an actual stable channel release?
hmmm... betas.synthmaster.com ;)
You missed my edit. ;)
And you missed mine :oops:

oh man, KVR is so fun :tu: :hug:

koshdukai wrote:
EnochLight wrote:
koshdukai wrote:
EnochLight wrote:
kv331 wrote:Hi guys,

We have a new update at http://betas.synthmaster.com/downloadupdates.aspx

Wavetables should work now. also, we now support wavetables that contain up to 256 waveforms (so you can load all your serum/falcon wavetables now! 8) )

Please note that this version fixed a bug in the previous alpha version related to loading/saving wavetables.
Is this a beta? Or an actual stable channel release?
hmmm... betas.synthmaster.com ;)
You missed my edit. ;)
And you missed mine :oops:

oh man, KVR is so fun :tu: :hug:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

JunSev wrote:I don't know, I have tried to drag and drop Wav files and doesn't do anything, just continues in sinewave, and I'm not using synthmaster or my daw (FL studio) in administrator mode, I have been using the option of Wavetable with the oscillators, the others synths accept the wav files without issues. don't know if this is a bug?
Are you sure you are changing the osc type to "wavetable" first and then dragging the files/folder onto the "wavetable" display, instead of "waveform" display (which is displayed in "basic" mode)
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote:
JunSev wrote:I don't know, I have tried to drag and drop Wav files and doesn't do anything, just continues in sinewave, and I'm not using synthmaster or my daw (FL studio) in administrator mode, I have been using the option of Wavetable with the oscillators, the others synths accept the wav files without issues. don't know if this is a bug?
Are you sure you are changing the osc type to "wavetable" first and then dragging the files/folder onto the "wavetable" display, instead of "waveform" display (which is displayed in "basic" mode)
yeah I did exactly like that and doesn't change, continue with the same Wavetable sinewave and it doesn't happen with the others Synths. I'm on windows 10

JunSev wrote: yeah I did exactly like that and doesn't change, continue with the same Wavetable sinewave and it doesn't happen with the others Synths. I'm on windows 10
Could you just email me those wav files? thanks!
Works at KV331 Audio

Oh oh, could you leave also the alpha2 installer on the betas page, too, in case any presets will be destroyed? Stupidly used alpha2 in a production :)

kv331 wrote:
JunSev wrote: yeah I did exactly like that and doesn't change, continue with the same Wavetable sinewave and it doesn't happen with the others Synths. I'm on windows 10
Could you just email me those wav files? thanks!
yeah I already sent the Wav files and Screenshots to KV331 Audio Support

JunSev wrote:
kv331 wrote:
yeah I did exactly like that and doesn't change, continue with the same Wavetable sinewave and it doesn't happen with the others Synths. I'm on windows 10
As I guessed, you are trying to import a "sample". SynthMaster doesnt analyze samples and convert them to wavetables (yet). That's gonna be in version 3.0. Please use single cycle waveforms OR multi cycle wavetables whose lenths are multiples of 2048. Thanks!
Works at KV331 Audio

Hanz Meyzer wrote:Oh oh, could you leave also the alpha2 installer on the betas page, too, in case any presets will be destroyed? Stupidly used alpha2 in a production :)
I can't, it's "alpha" so not ready for production. alpha2 was buggy regarding wavetables.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:
JunSev wrote:
kv331 wrote:
As I guessed, you are trying to import a "sample". SynthMaster doesnt analyze samples and convert them to wavetables (yet). That's gonna be in version 3.0. Please use single cycle waveforms OR multi cycle wavetables whose lenths are multiples of 2048. Thanks!
ok nice, thanks for response, will wait for that big update :)

The recent beta Mac zip seems to be corrupted, tried multiple times to download and unable to unpack.

Hanz Meyzer wrote:The recent beta Mac zip seems to be corrupted, tried multiple times to download and unable to unpack.
uploading again!
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:
Hanz Meyzer wrote:The recent beta Mac zip seems to be corrupted, tried multiple times to download and unable to unpack.
uploading again!
thats true.
i cant drag and drop wavetables from serum to synthmaster 2.9 beta , sm1 so easy to do that.

michaelbrac wrote: thats true.
i cant drag and drop wavetables from serum to synthmaster 2.9 beta , sm1 so easy to do that.
viewtopic.php?p=6918127#p6918127

As he said above:

SynthMaster doesnt analyze samples and convert them to wavetables (yet). That's gonna be in version 3.0. Please use single cycle waveforms OR multi cycle wavetables whose lenths are multiples of 2048. Thanks!
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

EnochLight wrote:
michaelbrac wrote: thats true.
viewtopic.php?p=6918127#p6918127

As he said above:

SynthMaster doesnt analyze samples and convert them to wavetables (yet). That's gonna be in version 3.0. Please use single cycle waveforms OR multi cycle wavetables whose lenths are multiples of 2048. Thanks!
Oh, now its more cleaer.

Return to “Instruments”