SoloRack modular synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is this going to be resize-able?

:party: :party: :clap: :wheee: :wheee: :hail:

I own a pretty big Modular...and i was lucky to try this at the very beginning with only few
Modules and now with the more Modules...what got me is the Modulation, it is the smoothest
i have heard in Software. After some time at the beginning i got busy and kinda left it alone,
3-4 weeks ago i started again with the More Modules...its Amazing.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

BasariStudios wrote:what got me is the Modulation, it is the smoothest
i have heard in Software. After some time at the beginning i got busy and kinda left it alone,
3-4 weeks ago i started again with the More Modules...its Amazing.
100% agree, i have bought it and for the price, it's a bargain !
i run it at 96khz at 8x oversampling when extreme modulation and high pitch are present and that, on a 5 years old laptop. it's really stable and with the extra In/out possible, it's so powerfull.( you can route some fx between 2 instances, or differents tracks, send some cv/gate to differents instances, feedback....)
the workflow is fast and the sound can be furious :tu:

@BasariStudios, @kokotte

Glad you liked :)

Just a note here for sound designers. The factory sounds come with redistribution rights. You are ALLOWED to use/modify/change and redistribute those presets as your own. But when you do so, please CHANGE the author name to your own to avoid impersonating the original author.

Here is a tip to do that easily. By default SoloRack does not overwrite the preset's author name. Go to the config.ini file, in the [options] section. Add the following line

overwrite_author=1

This will force SoloRack to always replace the author name with yours on every preset you save.

When your done, you may just remove that line.
www.solostuff.net
Advice is heavy. So don’t send it like a mountain.

Before I consider diving into this (revisiting after all this time) is there are true 64 bit version yet or is it still 32 bit that works on 64 bit with a wrapper?

Can someone confirm either way?

S0lo wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:64 bit, plugin formats etc? Can't see anything about those either.
Both 64bit and 32bit included. vst only. Sorry I guess I took these things for granted.
Presumably VST2 :?
Last edited by thecontrolcentre on Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wagtunes wrote:Before I consider diving into this (revisiting after all this time) is there are true 64 bit version yet or is it still 32 bit that works on 64 bit with a wrapper?

Seems to me that is compiled as a native 64x.

lalo wrote:
wagtunes wrote:Before I consider diving into this (revisiting after all this time) is there are true 64 bit version yet or is it still 32 bit that works on 64 bit with a wrapper?

Seems to me that is compiled as a native 64x.
Thanks. So, a couple years later, what are the thoughts as far as how this has progressed? Any improvements worth mentioning? Has anyone done the math as to what an entire system would cost, meaning System B and all the additional modules not contained in System B?

wagtunes wrote:Has anyone done the maths as to what an entire system would cost, meaning System B and all the additional modules not contained in System B?
Currently System B plus the additional modules comes to $207
γνῶθι σαὐτόν

kingtubby wrote:
wagtunes wrote:Has anyone done the maths as to what an entire system would cost, meaning System B and all the additional modules not contained in System B?
Currently System B plus the additional modules comes to $207
That's actually not horrible. Think about it. It's the cost of Zebra 2, which is a closed architecture. With SoloRack you have unlimited modules as much as your CPU can handle.

I'm seriously considering this.

Return to “Instruments”