One Synth Challenge #89: Tunefish4 by Brain Control (Meakaale wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Tunefish 4

:clap: Well done winners! (and others!) Great Stuff all round! Humbling once again :)

...and rghvdberg, don't be too surprised - your place is well earned, your track was fantastic and could easily have been the winner too in my book :hail:

Congratulations, fellow tweakers! :clap: Wonderful stuff, and yeah I'm echoing the sentiments above, rghvdberg, don't be too surprised, it's a top track for sure! :)

And... thanks a lot, it's nice to know so many of you appreciated my concept of coaxing a scruffy basement sound out of Tunefish :party: . It was especially the built-in reverb's character that made me decide to go all-in on that approach, little by little finding that dirty "live bootleg" sound for the different elements. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Congrats to the top five :clap:

Thanks for the nice comments on my track :tu:

WOW omg! This is VERY surprising :) Thank you so much for the votes and comments! I thought Guenon had this, very nice track and congratulations to rghvdberg and other top fivers aswell. Thank you Z and J.Ruegg! Love the diversity in the OSC tracks. And many thanks to bjporter ofcourse for making the OSC run! :clap: :hug:

Tunefish has nice potential. Fixing more bugs for different DAWs (sync LFO for me FL12) and other ways to mod, maybe +/- 100, for example.

I gladly take the cash prize so I can pay rent to my parents :hihi:

See you in helm! :lol:

Congrats to the winners. Placings all well deserved :clap: :clap: :clap:

And ... yes Rob ... well done, great track (you see, you *did* learn something from me!!! Hehe!) :tu:

Must get my Helm track done/started now ...

dB

Congrats Meakaale :party:
And all the other winner/contestants ... Well Done :tu: :clap:

Congratulations to the winners! Well deserved!

I just looked up my notes, I voted all 5 winner tracks with 5 points actually. (I bet most people have done so!^^) =D

But overall it was a great OSC with many great songs!

cheers
Skyrunner

In addition I want to say thank you to all the people who commented on my song on soundcloud!

Well, I guess it's really true then :-)

My sincere thanks for the kind words and votes.
And of course congrats to the other winners!

I'm feel blessed to be part of such a great community, I thank you all.

Congratulations to the winners! It was really fun to take part on this challenge for the first time, I'll definitely participate in another one soon, thanks for the chance guys!

Yes, lot of congrats to the winners :lol:

Congratulations Meakaale. I'm impressed with your abilities in musicianship, sound design, and production. Congrats too, Rob and Guenon. I'm jealous of the expression you guys put into the guitar lines. Everybody else, just because I didn't comment, doesn't mean I didn't like your track. I'd say about half my top ten, I didn't comment on. Some of you were pretty generous with your votes for my track. Thanks!

OK, guess I won't do any more tweaking then... :o

Congrats everyone! So many great tunes, the competition was fierce! :)
It made voting pretty hard for my first time.

Well, here are the 3 5s that I gave out and where they finished.

Meakaale - Tunabular Swing Revive - 1st
rghvdberg - A Fish Full Of Dollars [OSC 89] - 2nd
ballacr75 osc089 - ballacr75 - to begin - 21st

Can't make a track worth shit, but I can sure pick 'em. I knew ballacr's was a long shot as that 5 was purely my personal musical taste getting in the way. But the first 2, if they didn't win, I would have cried foul.

Anyway, congrats to all the winners.

I'll be back to vote again next month.

Congrats all! :)

Antti

J.Ruegg wrote:Congratz Meakaale! :clap:
And rghvdberg too, the day has comed ! :party: .
Guenon your entry was impressive sounding!
Congratz Z' Too ! :D

Can't wait to hear the Helm entries
Today IS that day ;-) :hyper: :party:

Return to “Instruments”