Vengeance Producer Suite (VPS) Avenger facts:
Took me the whole morning to gather this list, maybe I even forgot something to mention... Wow, I knew it can do many many things, but this is quite a bit insane
Btw VPS Avenger is TAB based, that means a preset grows as you design it. Need more OSCs? Just add them, need another Filter or more ARPs? Just add it. Thats why its "up to 8 OSCs" for example. A preset can have just 1 or 4 or even 8.
We also did not limit the possibilities and freedom this offers: You could create 1000 OSCs playing on a single note. Does not make much practical sense, but if you want you could do that - we won't stop you
• up to 8 OSC Modules:
- each OSC with own V-Saw (Supersaw) (1-7 voices, 1-4 octs, pan spread)
- each OSC with its own vibrato LFO (which can modulate every V-Saw (Supersaw) voice seperately)
- each OSC with own Chorder (Note Stacker, Unison)
- each OSC with additional Sub OSC model
- each OSC can have its own synthesis model (see "GENERATORS" for details)
- Xcite (bending the waveform in any direction)
- Formant (pulse with modulate any waveform)
- Bit/Crush (Rate/Bit reduce any waveform)
- Sync (easy sync mode with built in modulation env)
- Volume / Pan / Transpose / Finetune / Random&Alternate Pitch
- Noise Generator (level, noise color / noise rate reducer, stereo spread)
- FM & AM (if you wish Alias free mode), FM source: countless basic waveforms, noise or own custom drawable shapes. Rate is syncable to semitones/octaves/7ths etc)
- FFT editor for each OSC Module: Edit all spectral content in realtime, delete odd harmonics, boost octaves performs morphs or create custom filtersweeps
- many FFT presets (organ overtone registers, crazy stuff etc...)
- use our unique feature to randomly pulsate every band!
- up / down / random / poly modes
- editable note lengths and note transposes / velocities
- each arp has up to 4 sub patterns (A B C D), means you can make complex melodies of 4x 32notes
- hundreds of ARP presets
- contour, decay, gate time, editable step lengths and velocity
- perfectly synces Step SQ
- Can be quickly used as TranceGate effect
- does not click
- stereo mode (L/R)
- comes with many presets, even such as sidechain simulations, rhythmic gates etc...
• up to 8 Mod Envelope Modules:
- free configurable envelopes, add as many points as you like
- can also be in sync mode (quarter/triplet) to create moving and unique patterns
- countless trigger modes, such as firt/last notes, arpeggio, bassdrum from drum SQ etc
- can oneshot, loop, loop with release phase, ping pong etc...
• up to 8 Pitch Envelope Modules:
- BiPolar Pitch envelope where you can add as many additional points as you like
- sync and trigger modes like in the Mod Envelope
- portamento modes: normal, poly, legato and poly legato (yes) with custom depth and portamento pitch curve
- editable Pitchbend lag time
• up to 4 AMP Modules:
- OSCs can be routet in different AMP Modules:
- each AMP module has its own (analog) AHDSR envelope, but can be triggered from other env sources, such as MOD Envelope, too
- spike parameter, which REALLY spikes this time. You have been warned!
- volume / Pan / Keytrack
- stereo spread parameter
• up to 4 FILTER Modules + Master Filter Module:
- OSCs can be routet in different FILTER Modules
- each FILTER module has its own (analog) AHDSR envelope, but can be triggered from other env sources, such as MOD Envelope, too
- at the moment 47 Filtertypes, all basic filter types as well as analog filter, comb filter, talking/vowel filters, peakfilters, fm/crush, TB filter etc...
- resonance type selectable: additive or volume compensated
- each filter has Drive, Drive oversampled and a neat Comb filter
• up to 4 SHAPER Modules:
- the Shaper modules add distortion (per voice!) for each osc which is routet into it
- at the moment 17 unique distortion models
- two pre distortion EQ bands to shape the distortion tone
- stereo split mode
- can be pre or post FILTER or AMP modules
• up to 4 LFO Modules:
- 17 LFO Shapes to chose from +3 freely drawable shapes
- fade in / delay
- change offset (y axis) phase (x axis)
- countless trigger modes, such as firt/last notes, arpeggio, bassdrum from drum SQ etc
- of course syncable (normal, triplet, dotted), with extra long LFO times
• Drum Sequencer:
- dedicated drum sequencer for the drumkits with up to 16 bars
- triplet or quarter mode
- roll function for each note (x2, x3, x4 etc)
- each note has velocity, pan, pitch or gate time
- multiple selection tool: draw a box and select multiple notes, delete them, move them (with cursor arrows up/down/left/right) or st the velocity for all at once
- many special modes: flip, reverse, mirror, copy/fill blocks etc
• powerful routing system:
- add new modules and re-arrange the order the signal passes the modules for each OSC
- apply send FX
- graphic routing help system: rightclick on a module in the OSC routing diagram lets a cross-hair apear, to show you where this module is located in the GUI
• unique new Modmatrix system:
- "Drag and Drop" creation of ModMatrix entries. Just drag a source and drop it to any target you want on the GUI
- "grouped" mod matrix. Means you can change all modmatrix assigments with 1 click to a LFO assignment for example
- "+" (additive) or "%" (percentage) modes
- lag parameter. Smoothens the modulation, giving it inertia (for wha wha etc...)
- cool new mod sources, such as PORTAMENTO glide (for example open the filter with the glide movement)
- almost everything in VPS Avenger can be connected and modulated
• MACRO Controllers:
- All Factory presets are pre-routet with cool modulations on these Macro Controllers
- 3 Macro knobs
- 2 Macro buttons
• up to 6 free routable FX busses:
- 4 Insert FX Racks with 8 FX slots each
- Send FX Rack
- Master FX Rack
- like in your DAW you can route the FX into each other
- You can route past the Master FX bus. For example can everything be compressed and limited on the Master Bus, except the Bassdrum, which will be dry routet to the output
- at the moment 30 FX types: Delay, ArtsAcoustic Reverb, Trashverb, V-Verb, Room Sim, Impulse Response Reverb (with new IRs!), Gated Rev, Flanger, Chorus, Phaser, Multimod, Ministop (Tapestop!), Minichain (Sidechain), Bitcrusher, Distotion, Fuzzbox, Multiband Dist, Vinylizer, Waveshaper, Limiter, Compressor, Stereo Matrix, 4Band Equalizer, Multiband Limiter, Vintage Chorus, Vintage Flanger, Vintage Phaser, Rotary Simulation, Ensemble ARP, Ensemble 330
- each FX type comes with many many presets.
• Wavetable Envelope / Editor:
- specialized envelope for all wavetables
- can oneshot, pingpong, loop. Global or per voice
- "wobble" pattern generator. Unique new system, which lets you multiply, revese or flip the envelope with a pattern
- Fade in / outs, zoom, normalize, reverse for wavetables
• further features:
- Mixer Page: all busses and tracks at once for mixing and levelling
- keyzones / velzones: create complex key and velocity zones with fade ins/outs for each OSC / drums
- support for MIDI foot pedals, breath controller etc. For example: with one click assign your expression pedal to move the modwheel or the sustain pedal to control the release / any other parameter
- global shuffle factor: All shuffles (ARP, StepSQ, DrumSQ etc) are linked to each other
- parameter lock: lock your shuffle, volume or filter settings during preset change
- powerful UNDO function: whatever you did, it can be UNDOne with 1 click
- real monophonic mode: multiple notes wont kill your original now when released. You will notice this immediately when playing
- Tooltips explaining each parameter (can be turned off)
- customizable INIT preset
- navigate with cursor keys through the library
- export your current OSC shape with 1 click. Whenever you created new and cool waveforms you can add them into your library as a new OSC shape.
• Graphic / Librarian / Browser:
- easy to use preset selector, Favourites, own expansions (with icons)
- Tag Cloud for every preset... tag based seach system
- File Browser for importing own drums, multisamples, shapes or wavetables
- VPS Avenger will come with more than 750 high quality presets from all genres
- GUI open for skinning
- runs ultra smoothly in 60hz
- resizable skin in realtime - just resize it like a Windows window (if supported by host)
- everything is displayed in realtime, the waveform changes, the knob modulations etc. The presets come to life visually.
• classic VA Synthesesis
regular synthesis with saw, square, sine, noise, tri etc...
• Oscillator Shapes:
You can import and convert ANY 1 cycle waveform sample into an Oscillator shape. Once the waveform is imported, you can transform it in every direction possible, 100% alias free.
there are thousands of hand selected shapes to chose from in VPS Avengers factory library. Many emulate the shapes of classic gear or complex digital shapes, dubstep screams, real instruments etc...
You can freely draw your own OSC shapes. Use a pencil or draw lines, use smoothening parameters or normalize, fade in/outs as help to create every shape you can imagine.
• Wavetable Synthesis:
if you stack up to 128 Oscillator Shapes you will have a Wavetable. Wavetables can be morphed seamleassy and have their own powerful editor and morphing envelopes
VPS Avengers factory library will come with more than 600 top notch wavetables, ranging from all kind of synthesis tricks, vocals, harmonic/disharmonic spectrals, FM or real instrument morphs. Of yourse you can load and create your
Basically this is a wavetable editor, this Synthesis mode lets you cycle through long wave files, to explore microscopic grains as an OSC source.
Each of VPS Avengers 8 Oscillators can also be a Multisample player. With our new "Sample Stacker" feature you can layer up to 4 multisamples in each OSC module with 1 click. VPS Avenger comes with a huge library of more than 1000 Multisamples, ranging from
pianos & organs, synths, real instruments, voices etc. Furthermore there are 2 special Sample Sources: Attack Clicks and Organic Noises which are great layer additions.
This are real drumkits with their own drum edit page and a exclusive new Drum Sequencer. VPS Avenger comes with more than 160 Drumkits from all possible genres, while each drumkit holds 12 perfectly mixed and matches
drumsamples. Furthermore each drumkit has its own Drum Sequencer pattern. You can Change the Kits or the Pattern seperately, which gives you endless combinations. Of course you can create your own kits by filling it with normal drum samples.
• Granular Synthesis:
comes with the new 1.2.0 update for free. Just load any of your samples or use one from the new Granular factory library inside the granular module and... have fun!
Price: ~199€, protection: TBA, release Date: TBA (we hope end of the year)
EDIT: I will add all detail videos here, so you do not need to search in the thread