Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Hi msvs,

Downloading the .avengercontent file is really a pain (from my account), transfer always fail anywhere in progression, using Windows 10, lastest Firefox, with and without download manager.

Also, downloads are very slow IMO - around 500 kilobytes/s - my internet access allows twice ! (no other internet activities)

Same issue when downloaded from public website, TRY DEMO section.

Error type is incompatible size from my download manager (DownThemAll! from Firefox) :? - from another Windows 7 PC... and I repeat, during download.

http://www.vengeance-sound.com/plugins. ... TRY%20DEMO

Tested from another PC, same issue!

Thanks in advance.
Core i9-9900KF @4.5GHz, 32GB RAM, 8TB, RTX 2080, Windows 10 Pro x64, Bitwig Studio 4, REAPER 6, UR22C, BX5-D2, KK S61 MK2, Chromaphone 3, Discovery Pro, DUNE 3, Komplete 13 Select, Mercury-4, OP-X PRO-II, SynthMaster 2, RAPID, VPS Avenger, Scaler 2...

Same here
Are the content on the public is the same on my account?
Because , when i activate avenger a week ago i didn't sucssed to download from my account. always broke download.
So i download from the public area.

michaelbrac wrote:Same here
Are the content on the public is the same on my account?
Because , when i activate avenger a week ago i didn't sucssed to download from my account. always broke download.
So i download from the public area.
Yep, the content file is identical (same for demo and registered versions).
Don't waste your time, having the same issue when I try to download it from public area too! ( :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: )
Core i9-9900KF @4.5GHz, 32GB RAM, 8TB, RTX 2080, Windows 10 Pro x64, Bitwig Studio 4, REAPER 6, UR22C, BX5-D2, KK S61 MK2, Chromaphone 3, Discovery Pro, DUNE 3, Komplete 13 Select, Mercury-4, OP-X PRO-II, SynthMaster 2, RAPID, VPS Avenger, Scaler 2...

msvs wrote:However on easter we introduce our first new skin "cobalt blue" for free for all customers. Its a bright and futuristic theme.
Preview skin?

That's the message i get :
"Whoops, looks like something went wrong."

is there also MPE planned ?`

5D Midi would be realy nice to modulate avenger

sacer wrote:is there also MPE planned ?`

5D Midi would be realy nice to modulate avenger
+++

I downloaded content files this week in France.
Perfect
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

michaelbrac wrote:That's the message i get :
"Whoops, looks like something went wrong."
That's message from my account not from download manager.

Hi ppl,

I have just released a little video on how to do dynamic HiHats in Avenger, for who's interested.

Cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4PkUGf-xWc
Cubase 10 / VPS Avenger / Zebra2 / Hive2 / Line6 Helix
i7-4800MQ / 8gbRAM / Win10 x64 / Nvidia GeForce GTX 770M
http://www.facebook.com/punktronix

michaelbrac wrote:I didn't like serum sound . it didn't impressed me. I heard alot presets and i must say no .

its not something to excite.

What's impressed me is Access Virus Ti just wow And Nord lead 4 reverb and vengeance Avenger singnet sound.
Being a wavetable synth I never really thought of Serum as having a "sound", but where it a little short in a way that's not really replaceable is the filters and the distortion unit, IMO. What sort of saves the distortion unit is its ability to draw in a waveshaper shape.

I can't think of a better way to say this, but I feel that they could both use some 'balls'. And as much as I do think it's a nice synth with a great workflow, it really annoys me that there's only two filters, one of which can only act as a master filter. This has why Avenger has pretty much totally replaced Serum for me. While it doesn't (yet?) have parallel filtering, I can at least route things how I want and filter different parts of a sound differently.

I still love SerumFX though, for adding cool processing on anything not as flexible as Avenger

I noticed in some presets that use multi samples there is a loop point in the OSC window. How do you set that? Am I missing something?

Wavegem wrote:I noticed in some presets that use multi samples there is a loop point in the OSC window. How do you set that? Am I missing something?
using audio editor like in fl studio has edison, or wavelab from steinberg etc. Setting up looppoints with audio editors like that then saving the file

kevvvvv wrote:I downloaded content files this week in France.
Perfect
Working from Chrome or Internet Explorer, but not from Firefox. Also from France.

michaelbrac wrote:I didn't like serum sound . it didn't impressed me. I heard alot presets and i must say no .

its not something to excite.

What's impressed me is Access Virus Ti just wow And Nord lead 4 reverb and vengeance Avenger singnet sound.
Don't judge a Synth by its presets. Initialize Serum and start building you own makes more sense to explore it.
Studio One, Logic
macOS
–– -
http://ansolas.de

Return to “Instruments”