Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Hi All,

I must say I am loving VPS Avenger, bought it in the Easter sale, sooooo looking forward to the Granular update ;)

I have a question for all you elite synth guys out there, is there a way to send each note I play on one OSC to a different filter? I have tried the Mod matrix and can't find a way to send key press one to filter one, key press two to filter two, key press three to filter three, when playing chords just using one OSC. Maybe I am over looking something, or just been a noob.

So to put it in easy way OSC1, 3 keys played as a chord:-
First key goes to Filter one LP24
Second key press goes to Filter two BP24
Thrid Key press goes to Filter three HP12

That way my chord has 3 types of filter each with their own modulation etc.

And Goleat your pads sound amazing well done fella, I look forward to hearing more.

Thank you in advance.

Hydro

Here's a little track I just released. Every single sound you hear is generated with Avenger.
Enjoy!!

..and if you're in a particularly supportive mood you can buy it :) on Itunes, Amazon, Google play etc. links are in the video description.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK_WvjM2vQU
Cubase 10 / VPS Avenger / Zebra2 / Hive2 / Line6 Helix
i7-4800MQ / 8gbRAM / Win10 x64 / Nvidia GeForce GTX 770M
http://www.facebook.com/punktronix

Another quick request (or perhaps workaround if anybody can think of a way?) - is there any way to get lower modulator/carrier ratios with the FM control? A lot of psytrance patches use a modulator e.g. 2-4 octaves lower than the carrier, and I don't think there's a way to achieve this with Avenger at the moment. I guess you could set it to free, dial it in by ear and then use keytracking modulation on the free rate, but it's pretty hard to get clean results this way.

It would be great if all the quantized options would allow subharmonics as well as harmonics, i.e. octaves go down to 0.25x or even 0.125x the carrier pitch, harmonics go down the same distance but including 4ths, 5ths etc.

Cheers

GRANULAR!!!??!?!?!??!

I HOPE this will replace alchemy!!!!
finally. as i still love alchemy more than everything i tried for granular synthesis.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Hez wrote:Another quick request (or perhaps workaround if anybody can think of a way?) - is there any way to get lower modulator/carrier ratios with the FM control?
Just an idea, I tested it but am not sure whether that is what you mean:

Select one of the FM-waveforms as the OSC waveform, such as FM5 under Factory FM and Organ. Now remove the fundamental and all other harmonics except one of the higher octave ones (2nd, 3rd etc.) in the FFT editor. This way, you now should have an osc sine wave that is actually pitched one or more octaves higher than normal. The osc FM modulator should now act as if it is tuned lower in relation to the OSCs fundamental.

Usually, the octave harmonics of many waveforms each have a lower volume than the real fundamental, so you might want to use gain in the oscillator wave section to get it at the right volume.

Does that work for you?

Karsten

ZaBong69 wrote:
Hez wrote:Another quick request (or perhaps workaround if anybody can think of a way?) - is there any way to get lower modulator/carrier ratios with the FM control?

Select one of the FM-waveforms as the OSC waveform, such as FM5 under Factory FM and Organ. Now remove the fundamental and all other harmonics except one of the higher octave ones (2nd, 3rd etc.) in the FFT editor. This way, you now should have an osc sine wave that is actually pitched one or more octaves higher than normal. The osc FM modulator should now act as if it is tuned lower in relation to the OSCs fundamental.

Usually, the octave harmonics of many waveforms each have a lower volume than the real fundamental, so you might want to use gain in the oscillator wave section to get it at the right volume.

Does that work for you?

Karsten
Actually, I think the FFT comes after the FM modulation, so this whole effort seems not to produce what you wanted... sorry

ZaBong69 wrote:
ZaBong69 wrote:

Does that work for you?

Karsten
Actually, I think the FFT comes after the FM modulation, so this whole effort seems not to produce what you wanted... sorry
No worries dude - very creative idea anyway that I might have a play around with :)

Thanks for your help!

no the fft is before fm. Actually his idea is worth trying

seems paypal only ?
still doesn't work in Turkey :(

yellukhan wrote:seems paypal only ?
Paypal, credit card, money transfer

Ryan99 wrote:
yellukhan wrote:seems paypal only ?
Paypal, credit card, money transfer
ah..it was in checkout step! Thanks. :)

Please add record feature on arp section. Also it would be nice to send the midi from drums to other channels in your daw don't know if that is possible yet Thanks

Wavegem wrote: Also it would be nice to send the midi from drums to other channels in your daw don't know if that is possible yet Thanks
How do we send the drums to diffrent midi channel?

I requested it as an update don't know if you can do that yet

Wavegem wrote:I requested it as an update don't know if you can do that yet
I'm joining to your req.

@msvs
What do u say?

Return to “Instruments”