Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

It's rare that a developer is so active in a forum. I'm quite baffled at the way that some persons talk to him. You can disagree with some business decision, but some people clearly lack respect.

systmu wrote:Rent to own is working great and more developers are adopting it. Any qualms are not based in reality. Either you want to make money or you don't. It's that simple. And the bank suggestion is funny lol talk about cultural naivety. Wow :)
+1

Coockie1176ln wrote:Serum really got acclaimed after that and so many celebrated their marketing strategy. Companies are neither good or bad but strategies like that makes a company look like they are on the good side. Words will spread. Even if you think its costsome imagine how expensive good PR can be and this is basically PR cause people will be like, omg they have subscription model maybe they arent that bad at all.
Just a little food for thought: I am so sorry that I can't find the quote to link it, but Steve Duda said not long ago that he will not apply rent-to-own to Nerve because either is not worth the trouble either is not worth the model. Can't remember. Perhaps he has a contract with Splice for Serum and can't back up now, but it's obvious he does not intend to do it with the rest of his plug-ins.

There a problem with just saving up and buying later? You can live this long without the thing... pretty sure you can live a couple more weeks or months right?

Coockie1176ln wrote:
its shame not many heard or know about avenger, if you talk to people in varias forum everybody suggest serum sylenth1 etc. but very small userbase talk about avenger. its a shame because its a beast and i love it!
That's because both sylenth and Serum have been in the market for years and are available in warez version. Instead, Avenger is not even a year old and has not been cracked (thankfully).

If you don't have the money to buy it, ask for a loan from a bank, a friend, etc.
Today, it is not so difficult to get 220 dollars.

Armagibbon wrote:There a problem with just saving up and buying later? You can live this long without the thing... pretty sure you can live a couple more weeks or months right?
+1, today, we have access to a lot of tools and we don't explore all their possibility: result: we loose some precious time. same for youtube and music, we are a fast food generation.
yesterday, i have open massive, it's been 4 years i didn't touch it, and i was surprise about his versatility. too much tools kill them( and i have bought all the news tools)
can't wait for the new update-:)
but i could play with Avenger some years with this update.

another thing, someone can tell me if it's possible to assign a macro via drag&drop to the sample root shift( it works in the matrix but not via drag)?

kokotte wrote:
another thing, someone can tell me if it's possible to assign a macro via drag&drop to the sample root shift( it works in the matrix but not via drag)?

That's a bug I reported a month ago but I never got a response.

I hope they solve it in the next update.

goleat wrote:
Coockie1176ln wrote:
its shame not many heard or know about avenger, if you talk to people in varias forum everybody suggest serum sylenth1 etc. but very small userbase talk about avenger. its a shame because its a beast and i love it!
That's because both sylenth and Serum have been in the market for years and are available in warez version. Instead, Avenger is not even a year old and has not been cracked (thankfully).
I think the users just don't forget... There was the disaster release with Phalanx. Then Avenger also had a bad release and still seems to be unusable for some. Some customers own other plugins from VPS but they don't get the updates.
Yes the dev is pretty active on KVR. But this is only now where they have to clear things up. Before Avenger it was pretty silent around them on here :wink:

Btw. how does this rent-to-own system work with other plugins? Do I have to install some license manager that validates the license? If yes, I don't need another one :lol:

Gregorius wrote: I think the users just don't forget... There was the disaster release with Phalanx. Then Avenger also had a bad release and still seems to be unusable for some. Some customers own other plugins from VPS but they don't get the updates.
Yes the dev is pretty active on KVR. But this is only now where they have to clear things up. Before Avenger it was pretty silent around them on here :wink:

I can not talk about the other Vengeance products, because I do not have them (except VPS Avenger and VPS Scope).

But for a month (or more) I was saying that in the last update of "VPS Avenger" you can't assign any parameters from the panel of the sample editor to the modulation matrix via Drag & Drop.

They never answered me. :(

that was actually a bug. In the version I use, its already fixed. So in the next update release it will be fixed for you too :)

perfect.
i'm an happy customer!

Gregorius wrote:Btw. how does this rent-to-own system work with other plugins? Do I have to install some license manager that validates the license? If yes, I don't need another one :lol:
Splice for serum needs a licenser app yea. After you pay it off you get a license code in an email and don't need the app.

@msvs
U was right about people that doesn't know how to use avenger because the high cpu they gets .

Does your company thought to make masterclasses. of production music.
I think it will be great success.
we can learn alot from u guys.

goleat wrote: I can not talk about the other Vengeance products, because I do not have them (except VPS Avenger and VPS Scope).
How did you get VPS Scope? I thought it was free for us VPS Avenger users?

C-quence wrote:
goleat wrote: I can not talk about the other Vengeance products, because I do not have them (except VPS Avenger and VPS Scope).
How did you get VPS Scope? I thought it was free for us VPS Avenger users?
It seems to be free if you own a dongle copy proteced product from Vengeance... Or you bought the CM edition which had it on.

Return to “Instruments”