Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals
Lets dance
KVRist
 
79 posts since 8 Jun, 2017

Postby Lets dance; Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:59 pm Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

whats going to be on the next update ? any skin or new synth method?
User avatar
msvs
KVRian
 
956 posts since 18 Apr, 2011

Postby msvs; Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:12 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

yes we are working on a new synth module, but no details yet, its too early. First we have to fix that last bugs here (clicking, Arp)
Lets dance
KVRist
 
79 posts since 8 Jun, 2017

Postby Lets dance; Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:28 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

msvs wrote:yes we are working on a new synth module, but no details yet, its too early. First we have to fix that last bugs here (clicking, Arp)


Thank you manuel
User avatar
EnochLight
KVRian
 
703 posts since 20 Mar, 2012, from Detroit, MI

Postby EnochLight; Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:13 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - is now LIVE!

EnochLight wrote:Bug in 1.2.0/1.2.1 (though I can't remember if this was an issue on the previous version).. when auditioning patches after searching tags, you can't browse the search results with your computer keyboard up/down arrows to load them anymore. Very irritating! :(


For those who are bothered by this, just thought I'd share - Rene Keilwerth just emailed me and said they'll be fixing this (though it's described as a "feature request"). :phones: :party: :lol:
  • Presonus Studio One 3.5.x | too many VSTi's to name
  • Windows 10 64-bit | Reason 10 | RME Babyface Pro | Nektar Tech Panorama P4 | M-Audio Trigger Finger Pro | too many RE's to name
Caine123
KVRAF
 
4764 posts since 5 Aug, 2009

Postby Caine123; Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:42 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

New synth module? I wonder what this might be :)

Trying to compare the granular part with my beloved alchemy. Lets see if avenger hopefully replace it!
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 2nd Gen 18i20 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit
User avatar
EnochLight
KVRian
 
703 posts since 20 Mar, 2012, from Detroit, MI

Postby EnochLight; Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:35 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

Caine123 wrote:New synth module? I wonder what this might be :)

Trying to compare the granular part with my beloved alchemy. Lets see if avenger hopefully replace it!


Meh... Alchemy was amazing 8 years ago (and I still love the spectral editor), but VPS Avenger just seems to be my goto synth these days.
  • Presonus Studio One 3.5.x | too many VSTi's to name
  • Windows 10 64-bit | Reason 10 | RME Babyface Pro | Nektar Tech Panorama P4 | M-Audio Trigger Finger Pro | too many RE's to name
100tifiko
KVRist
 
58 posts since 28 Jun, 2017

Postby 100tifiko; Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:05 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

First we have to fix that last bugs here

If you guys have problems not seem the values on the bottom here its a tip to do until the next update. enable the tooltip on the system tab.
Caine123
KVRAF
 
4764 posts since 5 Aug, 2009

Postby Caine123; Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:11 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

100tifiko wrote:First we have to fix that last bugs here

If you guys have problems not seem the values on the bottom here its a tip to do until the next update. enable the tooltip on the system tab.


yes i also prefer a stable release before adding more, fl studio is a great candidate for it, too many new stuff but unstable.....
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 2nd Gen 18i20 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit
Caine123
KVRAF
 
4764 posts since 5 Aug, 2009

Postby Caine123; Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:19 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

@EQ
im missing a steeper EQ setting, is it maybe planned? :)

Image
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 2nd Gen 18i20 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit
goleat
KVRist
 
188 posts since 24 Jan, 2011

Postby goleat; Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:57 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

Caine123 wrote:@EQ
im missing a steeper EQ setting, is it maybe planned? :)

Image



The equalizer is perfectly fine, there is nothing strange about it.
User avatar
EnochLight
KVRian
 
703 posts since 20 Mar, 2012, from Detroit, MI

Postby EnochLight; Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:09 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

goleat wrote:
Caine123 wrote:@EQ
im missing a steeper EQ setting, is it maybe planned? :)

Image



The equalizer is perfectly fine, there is nothing strange about it.


There's always room for improvement. Being able to swoop the slope a bit steeper would certainly aid in some nice sound sculpting possibilities.
  • Presonus Studio One 3.5.x | too many VSTi's to name
  • Windows 10 64-bit | Reason 10 | RME Babyface Pro | Nektar Tech Panorama P4 | M-Audio Trigger Finger Pro | too many RE's to name
ZaBong69
KVRist
 
119 posts since 5 Oct, 2015

Postby ZaBong69; Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:29 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

New Update (1.2.1) made my CPU spikes disappear. Very nice!
goleat
KVRist
 
188 posts since 24 Jan, 2011

Postby goleat; Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:37 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

EnochLight wrote:
There's always room for improvement. Being able to swoop the slope a bit steeper would certainly aid in some nice sound sculpting possibilities.


Yes, but the "detail" of the equalizer is relatively minor. For this, there are equalizers outside the box.

I prefer the developer to concentrate on bug fixes, and then improve or add better Avenger filters.

A clear example is the comb filter that sounds very soft compared to other synthesizers (Spire, Serum, Massive, Arcsyn, etc.).

It would also be good to add a dry/wet knob to the granular motor.
Caine123
KVRAF
 
4764 posts since 5 Aug, 2009

Postby Caine123; Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:39 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

goleat wrote:
EnochLight wrote:
There's always room for improvement. Being able to swoop the slope a bit steeper would certainly aid in some nice sound sculpting possibilities.


Yes, but the "detail" of the equalizer is relatively minor. For this, there are equalizers outside the box.

I prefer the developer to concentrate on bug fixes, and then improve or add better Avenger filters.

A clear example is the comb filter that sounds very soft compared to other synthesizers (Spire, Serum, Massive, Arcsyn, etc.).

It would also be good to add a dry/wet knob to the granular motor.


Sure.

Yes a dry wet for granullar motor sounds interesting
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 2nd Gen 18i20 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit
User avatar
msvs
KVRian
 
956 posts since 18 Apr, 2011

Postby msvs; Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:39 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

the EQ can vary in steepness, just turn on the width dial??
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments