Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals
100tifiko
KVRist

51 posts since 28 Jun, 2017

Postby 100tifiko; Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:14 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

Here its what was fix in the new update Vengeance Producer Suite - Avenger / Changelog
- fixed invisible value readouts
- fixed reordering FX-Slots did not update the GAIN-dails
- fixed ARP-MiniNote handling
- fixed vanishing VEL-Curve buttons on GUI scales < 80%
- fixed a problem with long ARP notes when the ARP length was changed afterwards
- fixed removing a OSC will reset Keyzones for folling OSCs
- fixed click sound caused by midi patterns with single notes in a cue ( ie. 1/4 pattern )
- added a write-permission check before the license file will be replaced. this should prevent confusion about still-locked expansions after license import
- changed: Updates will be downloaded via Avenger again. ( v1.2.0 did just open the browser ) a progress bar is displayed instead the unreadable circle animation
EnochLight
KVRian

679 posts since 20 Mar, 2012, from Detroit, MI

Postby EnochLight; Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:38 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

100tifiko wrote:Here its what was fix in the new update Vengeance Producer Suite - Avenger / Changelog
- fixed a problem with long ARP notes when the ARP length was changed afterwards
- fixed click sound caused by midi patterns with single notes in a cue ( ie. 1/4 pattern )
- added a write-permission check before the license file will be replaced. this should prevent confusion about still-locked expansions after license import
- changed: Updates will be downloaded via Avenger again. ( v1.2.0 did just open the browser ) a progress bar is displayed instead the unreadable circle animation

Where the hell does one find the changelog on their website??!
  • Presonus Studio One 3.5.x | too many VSTi's to name
  • Windows 10 64-bit | Reason 10 | RME Babyface Pro | Nektar Tech Panorama P4 | M-Audio Trigger Finger Pro | too many RE's to name
100tifiko
KVRist

51 posts since 28 Jun, 2017

Postby 100tifiko; Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:05 pm Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

EnochLight wrote:
100tifiko wrote:Here its what was fix in the new update Vengeance Producer Suite - Avenger / Changelog

Where the hell does one find the changelog on their website??!

On the vengeance website on downloads
EnochLight
KVRian

679 posts since 20 Mar, 2012, from Detroit, MI

Postby EnochLight; Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:14 pm Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

100tifiko wrote:On the vengeance website on downloads

Hahah! D'oh! Don't know how I missed that - thanks! :lol: :hihi:
  • Presonus Studio One 3.5.x | too many VSTi's to name
  • Windows 10 64-bit | Reason 10 | RME Babyface Pro | Nektar Tech Panorama P4 | M-Audio Trigger Finger Pro | too many RE's to name
Lets dance
KVRist

79 posts since 8 Jun, 2017

Postby Lets dance; Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:34 pm Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - official announcement / videos

EnochLight wrote:
godly wrote:
msvs wrote:Here is a new VPS Avenger skin... this time bright and futuristic, done by a fellow KVR member

This skin is still the layout only. Has to be build in first, some minor things may change.

This will be one of the free skins we plan to include on release. You can select your favourite skin then in the plugin.

Any news from this skin yet?

I would love a dark version of this skin. I like the futuristic design aesthetic, but it's way too bright for dim studios, IMHO. :o

maybe shiny dark like nexus2
Bathrobe
KVRist

293 posts since 10 Oct, 2011

Postby Bathrobe; Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:37 pm Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

What does it mean when on the register/download page icons are flashing?
I downloaded the content file on the day 1.2.0 was introduced. Back then the licence icon was flashing.
Now the content icon is flashing. Does it mean the content file was updated twice in the last week and i´d need to download it again?
DJErmac
KVRist

321 posts since 25 Apr, 2009, from Fr

Postby DJErmac; Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:25 pm Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

Bathrobe wrote:What does it mean when on the register/download page icons are flashing?
I downloaded the content file on the day 1.2.0 was introduced. Back then the licence icon was flashing.
Now the content icon is flashing. Does it mean the content file was updated twice in the last week and i´d need to download it again?

My content file icon is constantly flashing too. Honestly I think it's a bug, and you simply have to launch (and maybe cancel) a download to check the latest version number available to compare it with the one you have, so as far as I'm concerned I just let it flash. ;)
www.youtube.com/ErmacFrance
(at the moment I'm having fun remixing Sonic The Hedgehog songs again)
OzoneJunkie
KVRian

927 posts since 16 Jan, 2004

Postby OzoneJunkie; Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:27 pm Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

R4 content file was updated since its original release that coincided with the release of 1.2.0, and fixes a missing file for one of the granular patches.

However, the flashing happens on the content menu regardless of if you download the newer R4 file, at present.
msvs
KVRian

904 posts since 18 Apr, 2011

Postby msvs; Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:58 pm Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

if you have R4 already, you do not have to download again...
Bathrobe
KVRist

293 posts since 10 Oct, 2011

Postby Bathrobe; Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:54 pm Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

msvs wrote:if you have R4 already, you do not have to download again...

merci :)
OzoneJunkie
KVRian

Postby OzoneJunkie; Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:56 pm Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

msvs wrote:if you have R4 already, you do not have to download again...

Thanks. Sorry if I was misleading anyone - I thought we would need to download the newer R4. My mistake.
msvs
KVRian

Postby msvs; Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:07 pm Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

if there would be major changes, we would call it R5 then :)
OzoneJunkie
KVRian

Postby OzoneJunkie; Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:17 pm Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

msvs wrote:if there would be major changes, we would call it R5 then :)

Thanks. Makes sense. Sorry again.

I have a question about the timing of the upcoming Effects: House XP, if it's ok to ask. Do you think that will be released before the current sale ends?
_TIP_
KVRist

62 posts since 21 Jan, 2008, from New York

Postby _TIP_; Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:12 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

Hi, after the latest "Granular" updates, all of my personal converted multi samples and wavetables are uncategorized, all files are mixed up and no more navigation through my folders, this is so frustrating!!! Please Manuel, take a look when you get a chance!
msvs
KVRian

Postby msvs; Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:37 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

Hi, after the latest "Granular" updates, all of my personal converted multi samples and wavetables are uncategorized,

please contact keilwerth@vengeance-sound.com he can help you with that

I have a question about the timing of the upcoming Effects: House XP, if it's ok to ask. Do you think that will be released before the current sale ends?

nope, after the sale, sorry.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments