Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

I have a problem in v 1.22.
Everytime i choose preset AR broken Tribute 03 or AR Cine Bass Athmo in Sonar x64 Windows 10 i only get a loud click when playing and the plugin freezes for a short time.

Hmm. Did some more testing here and it seems like the problem is something else.
Did try with a new empty template instead of my default one which i use and it worked fine.

Have to do some more testing to see what is causing it.

After some more testing i find that the vst 2 works fine with my user template but not the vst 3 version so it must be something going on with Sonar when vst 2 and 3 are mixed which i never have experienced before.

So i will stay with the vst 2 version for now :)
Last edited by D-Fusion on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
hvyen wrote:Very nice!
Thanks, here is another one:

Granular patch layering two tempo-synced and gated, then processed saxophone loops (16 beats in oscillator 1, 32 beats in oscillator 2), Macro automation in Logic, some modulation wheel action (diffusing the grains) and aftertouch (adding FM synthesis to oscillator 2). There is a display bug in oscillator 2, the granular envelope is 32 beats long running in ping-pong mode, but the display is reading the speed of 16 beats although the sound is doing what it should.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7PzmQWVxb0
Anyone thought about using a saxophone for this amazing ambient sequence? Well done (again) Simon!

Simon, bravo!

Your mastery of granular in such a short space of time is totally impressive :hail:
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

Just wanted to drop in and say, that after a break and a cathartic sell off of gear, I returned clear and happy to my studio. I decided to pull the pin and treat myself to Vengeance which I had hummed and hahed about buying since it came out. I have to say, I am MEGA impressed, what a beautiful sounding synth and a GUI that actually invites a preset playing, non-tweaker like myself to actually get in and experiment with the sound and I have been really pleased with this purchase over the weekend.

Now to get off my arse and write some tunes with it (maybe even finish some ;) )

kevvvvv wrote:Simon, bravo!

Your mastery of granular in such a short space of time is totally impressive :hail:
Cheers Kev, I've spent many years of my life studying granular synthesis so I should find my way around any granulator pretty fast.
hvyen wrote:
Anyone thought about using a saxophone for this amazing ambient sequence? Well done (again) Simon!
Thank you :phones:

when i click on a fresh preset and GRANULAR Sample why is the loop end not at the FULL 4th line?

DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

you should update your init preset. Seems like its an old format INIT

regards

msvs wrote:you should update your init preset. Seems like its an old format INIT

regards
ahh ok thanks! :) this explains all! :dog:

@Sampler/Loopmode, isnt there ping pong etc. missing? :?:

DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

pingpong is not (yet) possible

msvs wrote:pingpong is not (yet) possible
Thx manuel. Definitely looking forward i thought this is a bug ;).
For sound design combined with granular i miss my pingppng/reverse function :D

Caine123 wrote:
But in granular mode you can just flip the envelope for reversing the sample.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
Caine123 wrote:
But in granular mode you can just flip the envelope for reversing the sample.
Yep. Sorry i meant @sampler :)

Hi guys,

I reported already but wan't to check with you guys:
do you also have delayed editing with the new update?
When I turn some filter knobs, I always have to wait some time before I can turn another knob.
Do you also have this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB8oV5B8K-w
My sounddesign: Synth1/Ex5/D-50 patches https://goo.gl/zE3pkk
My stuff: W10x64i7 15" laptop, Reaper/Cantabile3+Synth1+Avenger on stage+NordStage2+Samson Graphite 49
Loving new VPS Avenger! Check my skins! https://goo.gl/MBNJHj

godly wrote:Hi guys,

I reported already but wan't to check with you guys:
do you also have delayed editing with the new update?
When I turn some filter knobs, I always have to wait some time before I can turn another knob.
Do you also have this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB8oV5B8K-w
Yes, I experience this also.

Here its working ok.

Return to “Instruments”