Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

A copy of Snapchat. Congrats! :tu:
U N I S O N : shoegaze/electronic wall of sound with heavenly voice
https://soundcloud.com/weareunison / https://www.facebook.com/unison666 / https://weareunison.com/

msvs wrote:
Any previews on what are the priorities now. What are you working on
we will start next week with a new synthesis module
furthermore we start an update series for all our older plugins
Thats really great !
Me too looking forward to Phalanx update. :phones:
Rob van Hees

msvs wrote:we will start next week with a new synthesis module
Uhm, can you make avenger stable/bugfree before ? It crashes quite often on load and also on save (of the song). I already reported to rene. Since it is not usable in that state, it is pretty annoying to use it so unstable.

no worries, we have 3 days a week avenger, 2 days older plugins

vanhaze wrote:
msvs wrote:
Thats really great !
Me too looking forward to Phalanx update. :phones:
Phalanx! :clap:

msvs wrote:
A visual of the filters would be a great update so we can see how are all the filters different

Nevermind. Not my cupt of tea.
rabbit in a hole

Damm,
I purchased Avenger on Friday after saving my hard earned cash only to find its now available on the Net for nothing. Zilch!
Why didn't Vengeance stay with their old model of the eLicenser dongle?
Arsewipes who don't support the software industry end up with a better deal than me?

How much did Vengeance save by avoiding the licensing fee's of eLicensers dongle?
Grrrr :(

Piers Da'Tayker wrote:Damm,
I purchased Avenger on Friday after saving my hard earned cash only to find its now available on the Net for nothing. Zilch!
Arsewipes who don't support the software industry end up with a better deal than me?

How much did Vengeance save by avoiding the licensing fee's of eLicensers dongle?
Dont worry about it. You made a good decision to support the developer :) I promise you it wont last long.

translation: you only buy plugins if you can't find a cracked copy.

I agree with Piers Da'Tayker. I Myself support Vengeance Sound and have all their stuff legally except for a couple of effects packs. So it is dis-heartening to have paid hard earned money for the software only to have users exploit the software and get it for free.

And I get the whole poor man, starving musician, i hate dongles crowd who believe they should have the soft ware anyway. But the flip-side of that is that many of them never go back and buy the software legally after having improved financial situations. So their arguments don't hold water.

But if there is any consolation in all of this, the Granular XP won't load on this illegal version yet.

So Vengeance handle your business with the security on the software. :x
DAW: MPC 2.0, Reason 9.5 Audio Interface: Focusrite Scarlett
VST: Avenger, UVI Falcon, Nexus2, Icarus, Electra, Nemesis, Omnisphere 2, Massive, Keyscape. Effects: Vengeance Philta XL, Multiband Compressor, Multiband Sidechain 3

You should be ashamed of yourself, using that "philosophy". (Boooh).
Rob van Hees

Is this supposed to be some kind of sick joke?

Does it sound any worse now that you know, you could have gotten Avenger for free? How twisted can a mind get?

will glitch bitch, tape stop and philta xl also get a dongle free update ? I sold them one week ago with nexus to get rid of the elicenser. Without dongle i would buy these 3 effects again.

Return to “Instruments”