Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals
inusable
KVRist

115 posts since 9 Oct, 2006

Postby inusable; Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:28 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.2.6 update with new filter

Sampleconstruct wrote:Two instances of Avenger, some Macro and modulation wheel action, a limiter on the master output voilá...

https://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/ ... or-avenger

Very good :love:

I have already your "Takeover" soundset for Avenger, and I think I will need this one too :tu:

When will it be released ?
U N I S O N : shoegaze / electronic / black metal wall of sound with heavenly voice
https://soundcloud.com/weareunison / https://www.facebook.com/unison666 / https://weareunison.com/
EnochLight
KVRian

703 posts since 20 Mar, 2012, from Detroit, MI

Postby EnochLight; Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:02 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.2.6 update with new filter

sircuit wrote:
msvs wrote:@warehouseparty
Nexus (on PC) on the backside
I have no clue about Mac however

Can't but wonder how small the mac users percentage is in reFX world, for such discrepancies to appear :)

Taking into consideration Mac users are still a tiny percentage of the overall worldwide OS distribution (less than 8%), I'd say pretty small:

https://www.netmarketshare.com/operatin ... 1000%22%7D
  • Presonus Studio One 3.5.x | too many VSTi's to name
  • Windows 10 64-bit | Reason 10 | RME Babyface Pro | Nektar Tech Panorama P4 | M-Audio Trigger Finger Pro | too many RE's to name
Sampleconstruct
KVRAF

13484 posts since 12 Oct, 2008, from Here and there

Postby Sampleconstruct; Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:57 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.2.6 update with new filter

inusable wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:Two instances of Avenger, some Macro and modulation wheel action, a limiter on the master output voilá...

I have already your "Takeover" soundset for Avenger, and I think I will need this one too :tu:

Thanks, I only just started working regularly on it, so probably 2nd half of January will be my target.
msvs
KVRian

945 posts since 18 Apr, 2011

Postby msvs; Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:25 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.2.6 update with new filter

8 Bit XP coming coon...
Render3.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sircuit
KVRist

261 posts since 15 Jul, 2016

Postby sircuit; Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:41 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.2.6 update with new filter

msvs wrote:has technical reasons, not that we dont care

I don't know how to react to this, knowing so many plug-ins with "static" GUIs that have zoomable interface.
 MacBook Pro Quad-Core _ macOS High Sierra __ ♫ Logic Pro X
Caine123
KVRAF

4761 posts since 5 Aug, 2009

Postby Caine123; Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:06 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.2.6 update with new filter

Sampleconstruct wrote:
inusable wrote:

Thanks, I only just started working regularly on it, so probably 2nd half of January will be my target.

Hoping for some granular drone stuff ;)
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 2nd Gen 18i20 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit
EnochLight
KVRian

Postby EnochLight; Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:11 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.2.6 update with new filter

sircuit wrote:

I don't know how to react to this..

This is probably for the best, since you're not the dev and have no idea the amount of work that goes into this sort of thing. ;)
  • Windows 10 64-bit | Reason 10 | RME Babyface Pro | Nektar Tech Panorama P4 | M-Audio Trigger Finger Pro | too many RE's to name
Sampleconstruct
KVRAF

Postby Sampleconstruct; Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:16 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.2.6 update with new filter

Caine123 wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
inusable wrote:

Hoping for some granular drone stuff ;)

You bet! :phones:
sircuit
KVRist

261 posts since 15 Jul, 2016

Postby sircuit; Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:23 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.2.6 update with new filter

EnochLight wrote:
sircuit wrote:

This is probably for the best, since you're not the dev and have no idea the amount of work that goes into this sort of thing. ;)

Actually I know I thing or two, just trying to be polite.
 MacBook Pro Quad-Core _ macOS High Sierra __ ♫ Logic Pro X
EnochLight
KVRian

Postby EnochLight; Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:55 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.2.6 update with new filter

sircuit wrote:
EnochLight wrote:
sircuit wrote:

Actually I know I thing or two, just trying to be polite.

Oh, my bad! You're the dev? Or just "a dev"?
Sampleconstruct
KVRAF

Postby Sampleconstruct; Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:59 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.2.6 update with new filter

I have been nagged by a bug in the Resampler for the last two hours, both OSCs use the same custom resample, loops are set to xfade, when I edit OSC2 the changes also appear in OSC1 and vice versa which seems wrong, but worse, when I reload the patch, the loop edits are gone and the root note is reset to C2 whereas I saved the patch with root note A3. I e-mailed Rene about it, maybe someone else here can check this too?
100tifiko
KVRist

58 posts since 28 Jun, 2017

Postby 100tifiko; Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:21 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.2.6 update with new filter

msvs wrote:we give a free update with new FM features on xmas ;)

This made my day I can't wait for Xmas also will the short reverb also be on this update :)
jasonwoodman
KVRer

25 posts since 10 Mar, 2015, from UK

Postby jasonwoodman; Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:46 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.2.6 update with new filter

Warehouseparty wrote:Soooooo let's get back to an issue I was complaining about from day one.

BLURRY GUI. :clown:

Just installed a 4k-screen and indeed - Avenger is a beauty now. :love:

Problems start wenn looking at my plugin base.

- Fabfilter: nice
- Imageline: new plugins are OK, old ones: fail
- D16: new plugins are OK, old ones: fail
- Keilwerth Audio: fail
- Native Instruments: fail
- ReFX: fail
- Izotope: fail
- Korg: double fail (has been a nightmare on HD-screens already)

MS Office 2010: FAIL :D

So yeah....I'm not too sure what I'll be doing with this. I love the amount of space on the screen, I love how fonts sharpen up big time in the browser - but if I need to get my eyes 5cm in front the screen to read what the plugin says...I'm not too sure if I really want this.

What are your experiences?

Can I ask,

What's the attraction for a 4k monitor? I mean I get it if you're doing graphics in like Maya, but I don't understand what use it has in an audio based studio.

Just curious, in case I'm missing out on something :)

Sounds like it's more hassle than it's worth at the moment though
EnochLight
KVRian

Postby EnochLight; Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:48 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.2.6 update with new filter

jasonwoodman wrote:Can I ask,

What's the attraction for a 4k monitor? I mean I get it if you're doing graphics in like Maya, but I don't understand what use it has in an audio based studio.

Just curious, in case I'm missing out on something :)

Assuming you get a 4K monitor that's big enough, the higher resolution is like adding a second monitor, thus increasing your screen real estate (meaning you can fit more things on screen). This is still true with smaller 4K monitors, but too small and the additional real estate is useless.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments