Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Easter discounts for my Avenger libraries are here.

Sampleconstruct wrote:Easter discounts for my Avenger libraries are here.
2 questions.

1. was takeover updated? only askin cause i some sound designers update their libraries ;)

2. has your 2nd sound pack also granular synth included?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote:
2 questions.

1. was takeover updated? only askin cause i some sound designers update their libraries ;)

1. No, there was no reason to do that. I have updated some of my other libs in the past.

2. Yes, there are plenty of granular sounds in Panopticon.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
Caine123 wrote:
2 questions.

1. No, there was no reason to do that. I have updated some of my other libs in the past.

2. Yes, there are plenty of granular sounds in Panopticon.
thx, then imma get panopticon in some minutes ;).
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Hi guys...a newb question I know so be gentle !! ( and yes googled but if the answer is out there at 01:46 am its beaten me)

I'm trying to export an ARP sequence from Vengeance into cubase 9.5 so I can edit the MIDI data in Cubase directly. Can this be done and if so how.

Thanks in advance.

you can record your Avengers' ARP output in Cubase

just make an MIDI Track, hit "record" and set as MIDI INPUT the VPS Avenger
now this channel records everything you play with the ARP

Yep tried that, and getting just a 'noise' like scrambled data (feedback loop)....please provide an 'idiots' guide to the settings as the simple ones you gave, as you give them...dont work. I'm clearly missing something 'basic' setting here.

I've managed to get duplicates of every patch in the tag search window. I seem to remember this happening before but can't remember the fix... grateful for any steer, thanks.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

...and while I'm asking "I must be stupid" questions, can anyone spot what idiotic thing I'm doing wrong here? I want Osc 1 to play normally throughout the keyboard, while Osc 2 is on the lower part only with a fade as you go up the keyboard. But my setup below fades Osc 1 as well, so nothing sounds above mid C.

http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

should work this way. I cant imagine a single reason why this should NOT work, created over 1000 presets without any problem of this kind.
Maybe you can send me the preset

msvs wrote:you can record your Avengers' ARP output in Cubase

just make an MIDI Track, hit "record" and set as MIDI INPUT the VPS Avenger
now this channel records everything you play with the ARP
Yep tried that.

If I can be more specific...I am trying to get the notes generated by the Vengeance ARP exported into cubase so I can manipulate and send them to different VST's

Brand new to Vengeance so I really would appreciate a step by step walk through as there is nothing in the Manual or any videos about it. I appreciate this is seen as 'simple' if you know what to do...but I don't ;) Cheers

I really cant tell much more than I did

create an avenger track, create an empty midi track, now set the input of this midi track to Avenger and hit record while playing on the other Avenger track your melodies. Sorry, its really nothing more

another question, is it possible to re-trigger the mod env per every voice/note?
because for analog re-creation this would be very necessary...

Hey guys,

I'm back with a little production of my own, shoutout to classic trance and Vengeance Avenger
https://soundcloud.com/user-661387193
Last edited by ilalin on Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xanthos wrote:another question, is it possible to re-trigger the mod env per every voice/note?
because for analog re-creation this would be very necessary...
Sure it is, just check the different trigger options at the bottom of the multi envelope window.

Return to “Instruments”