Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

again: the up to 8 ARPS can be freely routet into ANY osc. What if you lock ARP7, and load a preset which has no OSC routet into ARP7? What if the Preset has 4 OSCs, none of them routet into any ARP? Which of these 4 OSCs would you like to run through the locked Arp7?
As you can see, it does not work that way, I am sorry.

I understand. It can't be helped.

It's just that, say, when I'm working with Spire (which is quite primitive in some ways, though not in sound) I might be searching for a killer this or killer that

- then stumble upon an arp that fits the song I'm working on

- but the sound isn't right.

On a good day, I'll figure it all out.

But on a bad day, like when I'm plain tired but have a track to finish, well .....

But I get the idea and understand. Not a problem. And I'm enjoying this great HQ thread :)
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

not sure if it's been asked but does arp send notes to midi? if so, one could record the phrase and flick trough presets while it plays. just a thought

Hi there. Not sure if it has been answered earlier but is it possible to set different keyrange per oscillator?
Thanks

...wouldn't copying & pasting between instances work instead of locking? I'm not sure, if I got the requests right, but aren't you guys asking for being able to mix & match elements from different presets? If so, perhaps, for instance, copying that fx bus from one Avenger instance to another instance might be technically feasible (I think Z3ta+ allows that, but I'm not sure). Another option would be the ability to save "sub-presets" from the different modules or busses and reopen them in other presets. I don't remember, if Avenger can in fact do that already, but if not, I guess this would be a helpful feature, since it's such a comprehensive and quite modular synth...

babbgr wrote:Hi there. Not sure if it has been answered earlier but is it possible to set different keyrange per oscillator?
Thanks
...looking at today's drum synth video, it seems possible to me...

yes, you can copy paste Tabs... rightclick on a tab and then select "copy". Then select a Tab, rightclick and select "paste"
but is it possible to set different keyrange per oscillator
as you can see in the video.. yes :)
I will upload a short video about keyranges and velocity zones etc soon

Thanks for the video about those synthesized drums.
Great sounds! :tu:

Damn, I'm falling in love with Avenger more and more :help:

Up until now, I've tried to avoid listening to the demos. I knew what was going to happen. I'd be sitting here waiting to get my hands on a synth that isn't coming for another 2 months. Sure enough, after caving in today...

I hate you all. LOL.

Great series of videos.

Do you have a video planned to show the operation and options when using the Oscs with samples?

Do the sample oscs have root note/pitch detection?

This synth is very interesting from a technical point of view. Soundwise I'm not convinced from the demos yet. I'd like to hear examples with real musicians playing the instrument with other music styles than the preferred ones.

I can't remember if this was asked earlier in the thread

Will there be an intro deal when Avenger comes out? A reward for early adopters?
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

^
as it would be great, i think you are asking for too much :)

ukm wrote:This synth is very interesting from a technical point of view. Soundwise I'm not convinced from the demos yet. I'd like to hear examples with real musicians playing the instrument with other music styles than the preferred ones.
Plus one on what ukm wrote! I'm genguinely interested in the concept of AVENGER. As a previous poster said, one might even buy it for the drum machine alone! But I have no personal interest whatsoever in EDM (to use the acronym to cover all types of electronic club and dance oriented music).

On the other hand, I've been convinced that AVENGER could be used as a virtually limitless instrument for all kinds of different music styles. It would be great to have some good and inspiring examples.

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Return to “Instruments”