Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

so i have changed a graphics card from AMD Radeon R7 260X to GeForce GTX 1050 TI and the bluriness at low scaling is gone. Even at 50% scaling down on FULL HD monitor no matter how small it looks, but it looks clear :)

Apearently there is a bug that plugin scaled down looks blurry on AMD graphics card.

Elektronisch wrote:so i have changed a graphics card from AMD Radeon R7 260X to GeForce GTX 1050 TI and the bluriness at low scaling is gone. Even at 50% scaling down on FULL HD monitor no matter how small it looks, but it looks clear :)

Apearently there is a bug that plugin scaled down looks blurry on AMD graphics card.
Probably nothing changed from 2017:
Due to a buggy driver OpenGL will perform poorly on AMD GPUs. The driver lacks performance optimizations and several extensions are currently broken.

The issues have been reported on the AMD support forum for a year now, but any fixes AMD has released so far have either introduced new bugs or reintroduced old bugs.

one of the reasons I never will buy any Radeon cards. I have nvidia since I can think back

msvs wrote:one of the reasons I never will buy any Radeon cards. I have nvidia since I can think back
Still doesnt change the fact that potential Avenger customers sudenly become outlined if they own AMD graphics card :wink:

Very annoying to keep getting can't find factory samples errors in several patches...I haven't uninstalled anything, so I don't know why this is happening...

I never had this problem with the factory bsnk. I had a listen to all presets.

But, i had the problem when i started with my own expansion, after i restart or when i opened Avenger the next day, i got the same warning. I‘m using Logic and tried then a App called Hosting AU and without doing anything on my expansion, everything was working fine again. So if you are using Ligic, that‘s the problem.

Frank
Voice, sample and factory content developer Particular-Sound / Facebook / Soundcloud

GMusic wrote:Very annoying to keep getting can't find factory samples errors in several patches...I haven't uninstalled anything, so I don't know why this is happening...
If you’re using Avenger since it was launched, there was once a Factory update. Make sure you have it by downloading the existing one in your vps-avenger.com account

Synth Motions Vol.1 expansion for VPS - Avenger

i checked this preset but seems to be very old school synths used in 80s-90s era...no sounds for 2018 dance/pop/edm taste.

for 39eur asking bit shame, i thought it will be usable for modern sound :?

deejay2 wrote:Synth Motions Vol.1 expansion for VPS - Avenger

i checked this preset but seems to be very old school synths used in 80s-90s era...no sounds for 2018 dance/pop/edm taste.

You should read the text and the Infos about the expansion before you buy. But of course you can do a lot with the main sounds, Dance/Trance/EDM was not the main focus of this library.
Voice, sample and factory content developer Particular-Sound / Facebook / Soundcloud

Not sure where to write feature requests so going to do it here. Manuel, is it possible to add tilt eq to amp section? Something like fast tone control knob (as in Roland system-8 and system-1) when you can fastly add more bass or make sound much brighter. Something similar is already present in Strobe 2 and in Rapid synth too as separate bass and treble controls for each osc. I know its not an indispensable feature but its very much wanted by me. It would make tone control operations much quicker I think.

I dont think we need that. We already have a full flexible 4 band EQ, which you can route or stack with other EQs as you want. I see no point in another low and hi knob, where you dont even have influence which frequency it boosts. However we have quick low and hi passes for the OSCs.

ok. thanks. I got it.

Would it be possible please to add filter Dry/Wet or send amount?
Often I don't want the signal to be fully filtered.
Thanks.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

... :?

"Synth Motions Vol.1 – AVENGER Edition is our contribution to this time, 300 presets containing lush pads, plug sounds, digital bells and more, newly programmed using the digital and analogue technology to get back the old 80s vibe useable for synthwave, retro pop, retro wave, retro electro or actual genres. "

GMusic wrote:

... :?

"Synth Motions Vol.1 – AVENGER Edition is our contribution to this time, 300 presets containing lush pads, plug sounds, digital bells and more, newly programmed using the digital and analogue technology to get back the old 80s vibe useable for synthwave, retro pop, retro wave, retro electro or actual genres. "
sircuit wrote:
GMusic wrote:Very annoying to keep getting can't find factory samples errors in several patches...I haven't uninstalled anything, so I don't know why this is happening...
If you’re using Avenger since it was launched, there was once a Factory update. Make sure you have it by downloading the existing one in your vps-avenger.com account
Thanks..seems to work so far now.

Return to “Instruments”