Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
This forum is sponsored by
Past To The Future

Arturia's 21 classic synth and keyboard emulations REBORN!

HALF PRICE SALE NOW ON.

Go "Past To The Future" with Arturia.

Read more at www.arturia.com
jmg8
KVRAF
 
1632 posts since 8 Jul, 2015, from UK

Postby jmg8; Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:43 pm Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.3.5 update with new features

JunSev wrote:Is there some plan to add additive synthesis capabilities and change/draw the harmonics in differents ways (something like Mpowersynth from melda) in a future Avenger update?, I see it has a lot of nice updates and was curious about this...

While on the subject, is there any plans for resynthesis?
This is achieved nicely in "PPG Infinite Pro" using additive synthesis. BTW I work for Melda
i7/16gb/win10,64bit/Live9/MTotal. + Surface Pro 4 (i5)
User avatar
msvs
KVRian
 
1132 posts since 18 Apr, 2011

Postby msvs; Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:29 pm Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.3.5 update with new features

Teksonik wrote:Thanks, found it on Page 87 of the manual. Right Click one thing I didn't try...... :hihi:



you should try rightclick EVERYWHERE in the synth. It often opens special context menus, especially for the module you are clicking at.
For exemple in the drumsequencer, or in the drumsequencer, lower area
or on graphic envelopes, you can reverse, flip etc them
User avatar
msvs
KVRian
 
1132 posts since 18 Apr, 2011

Postby msvs; Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:32 pm Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.3.5 update with new features

jmg8 wrote:While on the subject, is there any plans for resynthesis?


in the (very) distant future: yes
there are other things, which come first. But, we want to expand Avenger in any way possible in the next 10 years. The hard thing will be to keep its simpleness and workflow while adding more features. But I am sure, we will manage this somehow :)
User avatar
Teksonik
KVRAF
 
11485 posts since 15 Sep, 2001, from Las Vegas,USA

Postby Teksonik; Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:46 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.3.5 update with new features

msvs wrote:
Teksonik wrote:Thanks, found it on Page 87 of the manual. Right Click one thing I didn't try...... :hihi:

you should try rightclick EVERYWHERE in the synth. It often opens special context menus, especially for the module you are clicking at.
For exemple in the drumsequencer, or in the drumsequencer, lower area
or on graphic envelopes, you can reverse, flip etc them


Thanks, I shall try right clicking everywhere today.... :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
deejay2
KVRist
 
37 posts since 20 May, 2018

Postby deejay2; Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:48 pm Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.3.5 update with new features

msvs wrote:
there are other things, which come first. But, we want to expand Avenger in any way possible in the next 10 years. The hard thing will be to keep its simpleness and workflow while adding more features. But I am sure, we will manage this somehow :)



10 years? there will be tons of other similar synths in the future, to keep it up and stay here like Sylenth1 10 years you need to have more affordable banks to purchase unfortunately.

this is reason why sylenth1 is not dead and is still here, there is thousands presets online cheaply

how many companies is doing presets for avanger?? and how many still for sylenth,spire, serum?
uncomparable unfortunately.

avanger will have few customers who can afford it...obviosly your marketing strategy is wrong, but future will tell.
5Lives
KVRian
 
501 posts since 10 Nov, 2005, from New York City

Postby 5Lives; Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:21 pm Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.3.5 update with new features

deejay2 wrote:obviosly your marketing strategy is wrong, but future will tell.


28 posts on KvR. An expert in marketing software synths.

^ Manuel - hire this guy! :lol:

These guys are behind one of the most popular software synths ever - Nexus and some of the biggest selling sample packs. I think they know better than you.
tapiodmitriyevich
KVRist
 
276 posts since 15 Jan, 2017, from 127.0.0.1

Postby tapiodmitriyevich; Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:19 pm Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.3.5 update with new features

10 years is great - personally I'd make a 2.0 out of it. Hire a GUI designer, on 2.0 step give it a more modern UI w. better fonts etc., maybe a new oscillator, some discount for owners, boom, endless cash flow ;-)
UI/visuals is important and I think Avenger looks dated. Look, e.g., Zebra, the new look of it makes it a fresh experience.
User avatar
msvs
KVRian
 
1132 posts since 18 Apr, 2011

Postby msvs; Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:54 pm Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.3.5 update with new features

in 10 years everyone hopefully has 4k displays :lol: :lol:

but..,
not... again... the UI discussion.... please :borg: :roll:

we have plenty of ideas, enough for 100 years. Just wait and see.
tapiodmitriyevich
KVRist
 
276 posts since 15 Jan, 2017, from 127.0.0.1

Postby tapiodmitriyevich; Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:37 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.3.5 update with new features

msvs wrote:not... again... the UI discussion.... please :borg: :roll:

Any news on the next oscillator?
User avatar
msvs
KVRian
 
1132 posts since 18 Apr, 2011

Postby msvs; Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:55 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.3.5 update with new features

we all were on holidays, now we start with full power to finish this
godly
KVRian
 
764 posts since 22 May, 2013, from Gent, Belgium

Postby godly; Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:09 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.3.5 update with new features

tapiodmitriyevich wrote:10 years is great - personally I'd make a 2.0 out of it. Hire a GUI designer, on 2.0 step give it a more modern UI w. better fonts etc., maybe a new oscillator, some discount for owners, boom, endless cash flow ;-)
UI/visuals is important and I think Avenger looks dated. Look, e.g., Zebra, the new look of it makes it a fresh experience.

Plenty of skins here if you can't find peace with the default skin ;-)
http://encounters.be/shop/index.php?rou ... path=60_67
My sounddesign: Synth1/Ex5/D-50 patches https://goo.gl/zE3pkk
My stuff: W10x64i7 15" laptop, Reaper/Cantabile3+Synth1+Avenger on stage+NordStage2+Samson Graphite 49
Loving new VPS Avenger! Check my skins! https://goo.gl/MBNJHj
sircuit
KVRist
 
459 posts since 15 Jul, 2016

Postby sircuit; Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:03 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.3.5 update with new features

godly wrote:
tapiodmitriyevich wrote:10 years is great - personally I'd make a 2.0 out of it. Hire a GUI designer, on 2.0 step give it a more modern UI w. better fonts etc., maybe a new oscillator, some discount for owners, boom, endless cash flow ;-)
UI/visuals is important and I think Avenger looks dated. Look, e.g., Zebra, the new look of it makes it a fresh experience.

Plenty of skins here if you can't find peace with the default skin ;-)
http://encounters.be/shop/index.php?rou ... path=60_67


He was obviously referring to clean and sleek looking skins that don't make your vision behave like you're trippin on magic mushrooms after a couple of hours of tweaking the synth.


In other news...

Deprecation of OpenGL and OpenCL

Apps built using OpenGL and OpenCL will continue to run in macOS 10.14, but these legacy technologies are deprecated in macOS 10.14. Games and graphics-intensive apps that use OpenGL should now adopt Metal.


via Apple: https://developer.apple.com/macos/whats-new/#deprecationofopenglandopencl
 MacBook Pro Quad-Core _ macOS High Sierra __ ♫ Logic Pro X
tapiodmitriyevich
KVRist
 
276 posts since 15 Jan, 2017, from 127.0.0.1

Postby tapiodmitriyevich; Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:40 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.3.5 update with new features

Well, msvs does not like this discussion :-) Well I mean more easy to read/cleaner fonts with less edge problems on 1920x resolutions, also I prefer 2D elements, it's a cleaner affair.

Haha, msvs, full power is difficult in Germanys heat, right? At my job, we only do the absolutely necessary things tbh. Big queue waiting for us...
User avatar
msvs
KVRian
 
1132 posts since 18 Apr, 2011

Postby msvs; Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:37 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.3.5 update with new features

only this weekend left for the -20% summer sale. Prices will be back to normal on monday!
deejay2
KVRist
 
37 posts since 20 May, 2018

Postby deejay2; Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:52 pm Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.3.5 update with new features

msvs wrote:only this weekend left for the -20% summer sale. Prices will be back to normal on monday!


thanks next time like vandalism please, 3 for the price of 2 :D

https://vandalism-sounds.com/soundsets/avenger.html
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments