One Synth Challenge #91: Tyrell N6 v3 by u-he (Taron Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Tyrell Nexus 6

Oh sorry to hold up the train!

I'll pass on the prize. I'm stocked with more things than I can use.

jasinski wrote:Oh sorry to hold up the train!

I'll pass on the prize. I'm stocked with more things than I can use.
i know that feeling...

having said that, i'd like a go with Synthmaster, and as many soundbanks as you're willing to throw in with it :wink:

You can always download the z.prime Signature bank for Synthmaster.

z.prime wrote:You can always download the z.prime Signature bank for Synthmaster.
It's an instant hit with those sounds.

Heey, I think I'll have the Modelonia 2 license, thank you! Seems like an interesting synth to experiment with :)

z.prime wrote:You can always download the z.prime Signature bank for Synthmaster.
haven't been rick roll'd in awhile!

mmGhost wrote:
haven't been rick roll'd in awhile!
Tell me about it.

That being said, I probably should've checked this post before I clicked the link :lol:
I gots me a soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/real_skylake

Dragonsongz wrote:That being said, I probably should've checked this post before I clicked the link :lol:
i did, and he hid it behind a tinyurl *clever* ;)

Just woke up ..opened KVR ...opened this thread...clicked the link from you Z ..and got a dose of Rick Astley. What a great start of this day
:shock:
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Isn't it funny...I never thought I'd ever get to laugh about it, but it actually made me smile! :lol: :ud: ...it was the beginning of the end, really. And we're still living in the freaking end. :shrug: :lol:

doctorbob wrote:Congrats to all the winners. As usual, skills on show! Thanks to those who liked my new direction and left me comments. However, my meagre placing this time round (ie lower then my usual half way!) seems to tell me to go back to my "roots" and do things more akin with my age - 67 in January, not long to go!

I was going to do a more jazz based one this time, but the synth really doesn't lend itself to this genre - I did start a very modern piece (some would say bleeps and boops and off tempo call/response things!), but it just didn't gel fully (of course, I still have the bare bones for another time eh?). So, a more solid tune with a jazz/blues "influenced" solo in it.

Once again, well done all - was a hard vote.

See y'all over at Digits 2 ...

dB
Be true to yourself DB! You've been doing this a long time -- explore all the new directions that you feel like!

ontrackp wrote: Be true to yourself DB! You've been doing this a long time -- explore all the new directions that you feel like!
Thanks, yeah, of course I will do my own thing - for me it's still about making me make music - rating not really important - never likely to hit the top spots (although stranger things have happened!) - I think this time round a lot of new people heard me for the first time and probably didn't know that this "odd" tune was a bit of a departure.

Cheers,

dB

Ooops

Return to “Instruments”