K Brown Synth Bundle

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Karma_tba wrote:I know that on this forum I am generally disliked and I am on the top of everyone's foe list,but I take some solace in the fact that I was the OP on this thread. It seems customary to thank posters for turning on the community to a link. I don't expect that to happen and it hasn't. I'm glad in some small way I helped K Brown's work get the attention it deserves.Mr.Brown thank you for your superlative work.

Splendid work! . :tu:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! . :hug:

Aloysius wrote:Thanks for starting the thread. :tu:
You're welcome "Al" you are a scholar and a gentleman. Just don't call me Betty. :D

zxant wrote:
Karma_tba wrote:I know that on this forum I am generally disliked and I am on the top of everyone's foe list,but I take some solace in the fact that I was the OP on this thread. It seems customary to thank posters for turning on the community to a link. I don't expect that to happen and it hasn't. I'm glad in some small way I helped K Brown's work get the attention it deserves.Mr.Brown thank you for your superlative work.

Splendid work! . :tu:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! . :hug:
Happy to be of some service.

Respect for starting this thread Karma :tu: Thanks for introducing me to some amazing synths :clap:
:tu: All is good

Karma_tba wrote:
Aloysius wrote:Thanks for starting the thread. :tu:
You're welcome "Al" you are a scholar and a gentleman. Just don't call me Betty. :D
But Shirley ... :hihi:

just a tiny little request:

Hey Kevin, I been playing around with Cronus. I really like the seperate filter/amp for each of the 3 osc's
i noticed though that the detune on the osc's is much too course. ie; just a small amout of travel on the detune knob
causes way too much detuning. any chance i could get you to make the detune much finer? thanks a bunch!

PS. i will try other synths to see if this behavior is present in them as well.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

With all Synthmaker knobs and sliders, just Shift/Click to make fine adjustments.

But I went ahead and made the Detunes less sensitive anywho. Re-download from the main collected folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g6m0z81ie05f ... wt3ja?dl=0

kevin brown wrote:With all Synthmaker knobs and sliders, just Shift/Click to make fine adjustments.

But I went ahead and made the Detunes less sensitive anywho. Re-download from the main collected folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g6m0z81ie05f ... wt3ja?dl=0
wow, thanks Kev, i will post a soundbank here when i finish some patches for it!
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Thanks to the efforts of bluesmoke and cakebox 80-vox has had it's filter EGs replaced with proper IL/AL/A/D/R type.
80-vox_IL_AL copy.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Since we're on a Yammy jag here: Yumaha CS-35; emulates the basic structure of the CS-30L (CS-30 without sequencer), but with a panel layout closer to that of CS-15, i.e.: VCO1>VCF1>VCA1 along the top and VCO2>VCF2>VCA2 below. Layout of the CS-30(L) was absolutely bonkers. A second LFO added, plus signal and mod routings more flexible than either hardware.
Yumaha CS-35_copy.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yomaha :)

There was a hit some years ago, by Modern Talking, it was something like "Yomaha, yomaso..." ;)

Here a 'Frankenstein' of a pair of GX-1 programmer 'tone boards' with the panel controls from CS-80.
toneBoardz_copy.jpg
ToneBoard1.jpg
2511_toneboard_1.jpg

An alternate version of cutOats, with FM oscs:

OatsFM -
OatsFM_copy.jpg

Those interested in b6 (the very incomplete Andromeda A6 emulation) - redownload it from the main folder. Knob Twiddler has refreshed the GUI with elements from tableBlend - no more 'sad brown'.
b6 copy.png
Last edited by kevin brown on Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kevin brown wrote:Since we're on a Yammy jag here: Yumaha CS-35; emulates the basic structure of the CS-30L (CS-30 without sequencer), but with a panel layout closer to that of CS-15, i.e.: VCO1>VCF1>VCA1 along the top and VCO2>VCF2>VCA2 below. Layout of the CS-30(L) was absolutely bonkers. A second LFO added, plus signal and mod routings more flexible than either hardware.
Yumaha CS-35_copy.jpg
Great work Kev. :clap:
:tu: All is good

Return to “Instruments”