Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
AnX
KVRAF

2713 posts since 17 Nov, 2015

Postby AnX; Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:03 pm Re: Synapse Audio Minimoog emulation "The Legend" for VST/AU and RE released!

This year.
bbtr
KVRist

255 posts since 21 Nov, 2005

Postby bbtr; Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:22 pm Re: Synapse Audio Minimoog emulation "The Legend" for VST/AU and RE released!

Is it official?
Vertion
KVRist

371 posts since 29 Oct, 2016

Postby Vertion; Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:35 pm Re: Synapse Audio Minimoog emulation "The Legend" for VST/AU and RE released!

Dune 3 will flow when Richard sees through the water of life.
EnGee
KVRAF

4586 posts since 7 Oct, 2005

Postby EnGee; Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:36 pm Re: Synapse Audio Minimoog emulation "The Legend" for VST/AU and RE released!

bbtr wrote:Is it official?

No, it's "kriminal"! :hihi:

Just kidding! AnX is a beta tester and a mod in their forums, so he mostly knows what we don't ;)
bbtr
KVRist

255 posts since 21 Nov, 2005

Postby bbtr; Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:26 am Re: Synapse Audio Minimoog emulation "The Legend" for VST/AU and RE released!

Ah, ok, thanks AnX, thanks EnGee!

(Sorry for offtopic.)
chk071
KVRAF

15763 posts since 10 Apr, 2010, from Germany

Postby chk071; Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:17 am Re: Synapse Audio Minimoog emulation "The Legend" for VST/AU and RE released!

One of their resident sound designers (Kevin Schroeder) even wrote earlier this year in a YT comment that it'll be this summer. But, the way software development goes, i guess it's rather fall to winter then. :P
BONES
GRRRRRRR!

6905 posts since 13 Jun, 2001, from Somewhere else, on principle

Postby BONES; Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:28 pm Re: Synapse Audio Minimoog emulation "The Legend" for VST/AU and RE released!

DUNE 3 beta started a few weeks ago. There is a way to go yet but it's looking pretty good and most things work. That said, it is probably a few months away, minimum, although it wouldn't surprise me if it was more like six months, as it will need new presets to show off the new features and doing that takes time with such a complex beastie. I'm not going to tell you anything about it, beyond the fact that all the other beta-testers are excited, so don't ask.
NOVAkILL 3.0 : Surface Pro 2 (Core i5, Win10), Zoom U24, Orion 64 bit, Maschine Mikro, Elektron Analog Keys, Ultranova, Rocket, Seaboard Rise 25
Vertion
KVRist

371 posts since 29 Oct, 2016

Postby Vertion; Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:42 pm Re: Synapse Audio Minimoog emulation "The Legend" for VST/AU and RE released!

Can Dune 3's oscillators have a 2d water effect on them? :-D (or similar dynamic feedback distortions)

https://codepen.io/asxelot/full/pvKVXN/

water-ripple.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
liquidsound
KVRAF

2927 posts since 30 May, 2006, from Hollow Earth

Postby liquidsound; Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:19 pm Re: Synapse Audio Minimoog emulation "The Legend" for VST/AU and RE released!

BONES wrote:DUNE 3 beta started a few weeks ago. There is a way to go yet but it's looking pretty good and most things work. That said, it is probably a few months away, minimum, although it wouldn't surprise me if it was more like six months, as it will need new presets to show off the new features and doing that takes time with such a complex beastie. I'm not going to tell you anything about it, beyond the fact that all the other beta-testers are excited, so don't ask.

Copy protection as before or upgraded to The Legend system?
MuLab.Ableton.Diva.Zebra.Repro-1.Dune2.The Legend.ArcSyn.Spire.TAL
EnGee
KVRAF

4586 posts since 7 Oct, 2005

Postby EnGee; Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:24 pm Re: Synapse Audio Minimoog emulation "The Legend" for VST/AU and RE released!

BONES wrote:DUNE 3 beta started a few weeks ago. There is a way to go yet but it's looking pretty good and most things work. That said, it is probably a few months away, minimum, although it wouldn't surprise me if it was more like six months, as it will need new presets to show off the new features and doing that takes time with such a complex beastie. I'm not going to tell you anything about it, beyond the fact that all the other beta-testers are excited, so don't ask.

This is encouraging :) Anyway, I really hope Richard (and the whole team maybe) didn't do the same GUI interface like in Dune 2. I mean the many tabs and the middle screen with (scrolling) mod matrix that when chosen I even can't browse the presets! It also applied on other tabs in the middle :x

I hope for not too many multi pages synth, something like Antidote or Dune 1 would be great and very welcome :D
Elektronisch
KVRAF

1968 posts since 3 Feb, 2010

Postby Elektronisch; Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:45 pm Re: Synapse Audio Minimoog emulation "The Legend" for VST/AU and RE released!

Does it at least have improved browser ? :)
AnX
KVRAF

Postby AnX; Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:07 pm Re: Synapse Audio Minimoog emulation "The Legend" for VST/AU and RE released!

EnGee wrote:

This is encouraging :) Anyway, I really hope Richard (and the whole team maybe) didn't do the same GUI interface like in Dune 2. I mean the many tabs and the middle screen with (scrolling) mod matrix that when chosen I even can't browse the presets! It also applied on other tabs in the middle :x

I hope for not too many multi pages synth, something like Antidote or Dune 1 would be great and very welcome :D

Like D2, its much more complex than those too. You cannot fit it all on one page. The MM is there for sound design, i dont know why you need to see it while changing presets.
AnX
KVRAF

Postby AnX; Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:09 pm Re: Synapse Audio Minimoog emulation "The Legend" for VST/AU and RE released!

Elektronisch wrote:
Does it at least have improved browser ? :)

What do you think needs improving?
AnX
KVRAF

Postby AnX; Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:11 pm Re: Synapse Audio Minimoog emulation "The Legend" for VST/AU and RE released!

BONES wrote:...it wouldn't surprise me if it was more like six months, as it will need new presets to show off the new features and doing that takes time with such a complex beastie.

I wouldnt worry about that. You can bet the edm squad have had D3 a lot longer than the beta team :wink:
AnX
KVRAF

Postby AnX; Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:12 pm Re: Synapse Audio Minimoog emulation "The Legend" for VST/AU and RE released!

liquidsound wrote:Copy protection as before or upgraded to The Legend system?

Same as Legend, which, incidently, is what this thread is about :)
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments