Synapse Audio Minimoog emulation "The Legend" for VST/AU and RE released!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Legend

This year.

Is it official?

Dune 3 will flow when Richard sees through the water of life.
SLH - Yes, I am a woman, deal with it.

bbtr wrote:Is it official?
No, it's "kriminal"! :hihi:

Just kidding! AnX is a beta tester and a mod in their forums, so he mostly knows what we don't ;)

Ah, ok, thanks AnX, thanks EnGee!

(Sorry for offtopic.)

One of their resident sound designers (Kevin Schroeder) even wrote earlier this year in a YT comment that it'll be this summer. But, the way software development goes, i guess it's rather fall to winter then. :P

DUNE 3 beta started a few weeks ago. There is a way to go yet but it's looking pretty good and most things work. That said, it is probably a few months away, minimum, although it wouldn't surprise me if it was more like six months, as it will need new presets to show off the new features and doing that takes time with such a complex beastie. I'm not going to tell you anything about it, beyond the fact that all the other beta-testers are excited, so don't ask.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Can Dune 3's oscillators have a 2d water effect on them? :-D (or similar dynamic feedback distortions)

https://codepen.io/asxelot/full/pvKVXN/
water-ripple.jpg
SLH - Yes, I am a woman, deal with it.

BONES wrote:DUNE 3 beta started a few weeks ago. There is a way to go yet but it's looking pretty good and most things work. That said, it is probably a few months away, minimum, although it wouldn't surprise me if it was more like six months, as it will need new presets to show off the new features and doing that takes time with such a complex beastie. I'm not going to tell you anything about it, beyond the fact that all the other beta-testers are excited, so don't ask.
Copy protection as before or upgraded to The Legend system?
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

BONES wrote:DUNE 3 beta started a few weeks ago. There is a way to go yet but it's looking pretty good and most things work. That said, it is probably a few months away, minimum, although it wouldn't surprise me if it was more like six months, as it will need new presets to show off the new features and doing that takes time with such a complex beastie. I'm not going to tell you anything about it, beyond the fact that all the other beta-testers are excited, so don't ask.
This is encouraging :) Anyway, I really hope Richard (and the whole team maybe) didn't do the same GUI interface like in Dune 2. I mean the many tabs and the middle screen with (scrolling) mod matrix that when chosen I even can't browse the presets! It also applied on other tabs in the middle :x

I hope for not too many multi pages synth, something like Antidote or Dune 1 would be great and very welcome :D

Does it at least have improved browser ? :)

EnGee wrote:
This is encouraging :) Anyway, I really hope Richard (and the whole team maybe) didn't do the same GUI interface like in Dune 2. I mean the many tabs and the middle screen with (scrolling) mod matrix that when chosen I even can't browse the presets! It also applied on other tabs in the middle :x

I hope for not too many multi pages synth, something like Antidote or Dune 1 would be great and very welcome :D
Like D2, its much more complex than those too. You cannot fit it all on one page. The MM is there for sound design, i dont know why you need to see it while changing presets.

Elektronisch wrote:
Does it at least have improved browser ? :)
What do you think needs improving?

BONES wrote:...it wouldn't surprise me if it was more like six months, as it will need new presets to show off the new features and doing that takes time with such a complex beastie.
I wouldnt worry about that. You can bet the edm squad have had D3 a lot longer than the beta team :wink:

liquidsound wrote: Copy protection as before or upgraded to The Legend system?
Same as Legend, which, incidently, is what this thread is about :)

Return to “Instruments”