Viper|1.2.2 update with bugfixes and new skin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Viper

Actually a friend of my showed me u can make 64 bit plugs now with flowstone. So there will prob be very soon i think right adam?

yobare wrote:Actually a friend of my showed me u can make 64 bit plugs now with flowstone. So there will prob be very soon i think right adam?
Adam is well aware of that. He said many times in this thread that 64 bit flowstone version is almost released. We are talking probably week or two now (my guess).

Syngularity wrote: Wow. And the manual is so fine...
Thank you very much for your kind comments! And Im glad you like the manual, you are one of the few who appreciated how much effort I put into the manual, a small insignificant thing no one reads anyway lol.
kmonkey wrote:Adam is well aware of that. He said many times in this thread that 64 bit flowstone version is almost released. We are talking probably week or two now (my guess).
Unfortunately I dont know when the 64bit flowstone will be released, I dont think its soon, all I know is that I have a version of it thats stable enough that I can use.
http://www.adamszabo.com/ - Synths, soundsets and music

Does this mean 64 bit Viper has shifted from a couple of weeks to unknown release date that is not soon ? That will disappoint many.

Synthman2000 wrote:Does this mean 64 bit Viper has shifted from a couple of weeks to unknown release date that is not soon ? That will disappoint many.
No, because only official FS 64bit is not out yet, but as Adam stated before few times, he has got already a version from developers that is stable enough and working with it on Viper 64 bit version :)
Unfortunately I dont know when the 64bit flowstone will be released, I dont think its soon, all I know is that I have a version of it thats stable enough that I can use.

Maybe I should clarify again just in case people are getting worried. I am closely helping the FloswStone developers with the 64 bit version, I am helping to find bugs and issues and they are doing a great job at making it more and more and more stable. Unfortunately even they dont know when it will be released, they have to rewrite the manual, update the website, etc... It is working perfectly fine with Viper and I expect to release the 64 bit Viper very soon. I made a mistake in thinking I can get it out by April, but as wel all know thats not how programming works, I discovered some issues with the synth itself and I dont want to release a buggy product, I want to work on it until its ready. It is very close to being released but I dont want to promise a date, maybe one week, two, three I dont know, but please hold on a little bit longer ;)

I read somewhere recently, that pulling the tree wont make it grow faster :hihi:

deleted

I really like the Arp/sequencer in Viper.

Can be expect future features like
* trigger another channel/synth with the Viper sequencer (midi out)
* export pattern to midi
* import midi in sequencer ??

Stefken wrote:I really like the Arp/sequencer in Viper.

Can be expect future features like
* trigger another channel/synth with the Viper sequencer (midi out)
* export pattern to midi
* import midi in sequencer ??
As you mentioned it, these features (at least the first and second) are very important for me as I like generating arps and then modifying them in my DAW. Hopefully at least Midi out will be available.

Midi drag'n'drop would be awesome. :hyper:

I just wanted to chime in quickly...

I know a lot of people have reservations about buying 32bit plugins, especially those that are running 64bit daws exclusively. I'm one of those people, and for me there aren't many plugins I'd make exceptions for... in fact, the only 32bit plugin I'm currently running is a jbridged version of Viper.

I cant say this enough... IT REALLY IS THAT GOOD. I also own a VirusTI and the sounds you get from Viper are almost indistinguishable from the Virus. Over the last several months I've used Viper instead of my VirusTI simply because its just so much quicker to work with and I can run multiple instances of it without any issues. It has easily become one of my favorite go-to synths.

I also want to thank Adam again for making such an incredible vst. I don't think a lot of people really appreciate the amount of work that goes into making a plugin of this calibre, and the fact that it was made by one person and not a team of people is very impressive. If you've been on the fence about buying it, do yourself a favor, check out the demo which can be jbridged if need be and seriously give it a go. I think you'll be very surprised.

Thank you for the kind words ;) Indeed there was so much work put into this, its a shame many people think I just connected some things together because its FlowStone :P

First, I want to praise Viper's good work Adam.

Now to my question Adam i know you can not release virus sounds due to legal rights.
But that does not mean that someone outside can releases similar sounds.
Previously, someone fixed a virus kind of soundset "Daniel Craighead"

Does anyone know when it is available and where.

https://soundcloud.com/daniel-craighead ... lucks-demo

It will be uploaded to my site as a free download once the 64 bit update is out ;)

nice adam :)

Return to “Instruments”