Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
This forum is sponsored by
Bass Master from Loopmasters

Heavy, speaker-shaking tones are just a few clicks away with Bass Master. This synth is totally dedicated to bass, and it's built on Loopmasters' award-winning sonic history.

Whether you are making House, Techno, Drum and Bass, Trap, Hip Hop or other electronic music styles, Bass Master's huge variety of source sounds provide the inspiration for a weighty, powerful bass tone.

Read more at www.pluginboutique.com
User avatar
Roman Wisniak
KVRist
 
183 posts since 28 Jul, 2003, from Poland

Postby Roman Wisniak; Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:48 am Re: Viper (32 & 64 Bit available)

Anyway, i observed clicks are audible only when using more than 6 voices of unisono.
DAW StudioOne 4 Audio Interface Presonus 1818VSL with Universal Control 2.7 CPU Intel Core i9-7920X @4400 OS Win8.1 64Bit / OSX (Hackintosh) HighSierra.
adamtrance
KVRian
 
654 posts since 29 Sep, 2004

Postby adamtrance; Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:47 pm Re: Viper (32 & 64 Bit available)

Roman Wisniak wrote:Do you plan to make 128 voice polyphony update?


Yes its in plan at some point

Roman Wisniak wrote:Anyway, i observed clicks are audible only when using more than 6 voices of unisono.


Do you think you could post an audio demo because I need to hear whats going on, which preset etc..
http://www.adamszabo.com/ - Synths, soundsets and music
eyezermusic
KVRer
 
2 posts since 4 Jul, 2018

Postby eyezermusic; Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:52 am Re: Viper (32 & 64 Bit available)

Hi Adam, I've noticed a bug (or me doing something wrong?) when I am saving presets in my bank. It's the LFO that is bugging:
Image

On the first image, it's on. When I jump from the "Eyezer HardstyleLead2" preset to another preset in my bank and then go back to "Eyezer HardstyleLead2" preset, the LFO is reset. I updated Viper to 1.0.3 but the issue still remains. Sometimes it works as intended (the LFO remains set instead of reset) but eventually it starts to malfunction. I can't finish off my bank with this problem :(
adamtrance
KVRian
 
654 posts since 29 Sep, 2004

Postby adamtrance; Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:41 am Re: Viper (32 & 64 Bit available)

Hmm, i thought I fixed this problem, I would need to have a copy of your bank to check it. What you can do for now is to disable the LFO OSC link button, (and any other control link buttons if there is a problem) and move the knobs individually and it should be fixed.
http://www.adamszabo.com/ - Synths, soundsets and music
eyezermusic
KVRer
 
2 posts since 4 Jul, 2018

Postby eyezermusic; Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:05 am Re: Viper (32 & 64 Bit available)

adamtrance wrote:Hmm, i thought I fixed this problem, I would need to have a copy of your bank to check it. What you can do for now is to disable the LFO OSC link button, (and any other control link buttons if there is a problem) and move the knobs individually and it should be fixed.


It works now when I did what you said. Thanks. I will PM you a link to my bank.
Examigan
KVRAF
 
4495 posts since 15 Sep, 2005, from East Coast of the USA

Postby Examigan; Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:18 am Re: Viper (32 & 64 Bit available)

Is the site down? I am getting an Internal Server Error when I go to the website.
Last edited by Examigan on Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
adamtrance
KVRian
 
654 posts since 29 Sep, 2004

Postby adamtrance; Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:26 am Re: Viper (32 & 64 Bit available)

Hmm, it works fine over here for me
http://www.adamszabo.com/ - Synths, soundsets and music
Examigan
KVRAF
 
4495 posts since 15 Sep, 2005, from East Coast of the USA

Postby Examigan; Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:50 am Re: Viper (32 & 64 Bit available)

adamtrance wrote:Hmm, it works fine over here for me


OK, just checked again and now it's working. :)
Examigan
KVRAF
 
4495 posts since 15 Sep, 2005, from East Coast of the USA

Postby Examigan; Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:50 am Re: Viper (32 & 64 Bit available)

adamtrance wrote:Hmm, it works fine over here for me


OK, just checked again and now it's working. :)
adamtrance
KVRian
 
654 posts since 29 Sep, 2004

Postby adamtrance; Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:45 am Re: Viper (32 & 64 Bit available)

Delta Sign wrote:Hey!

I just downloaded the demo out of curiosity and noticed a small bug.

The INIT preset thingy doesn't work right. I think it simply doesn't reset all the parameters, because it sounds different depending on which preset was loaded before using the INIT thingy.

I was too lazy to check which parameters are affected, but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.


Hey mate, do you think you can help me out a bit? I am trying to press "Init Preset" from the menu in the demo on many different presets, but they all revert to the standard saw sound, I cannot make the bug appear. Would you be able to tell me which parameters do not init correctly? Thank you!
http://www.adamszabo.com/ - Synths, soundsets and music
User avatar
Delta Sign
KVRist
 
140 posts since 22 Jun, 2018

Postby Delta Sign; Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:57 am Re: Viper (32 & 64 Bit available)

adamtrance wrote:
Delta Sign wrote:Hey!

I just downloaded the demo out of curiosity and noticed a small bug.

The INIT preset thingy doesn't work right. I think it simply doesn't reset all the parameters, because it sounds different depending on which preset was loaded before using the INIT thingy.

I was too lazy to check which parameters are affected, but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.


Hey mate, do you think you can help me out a bit? I am trying to press "Init Preset" from the menu in the demo on many different presets, but they all revert to the standard saw sound, I cannot make the bug appear. Would you be able to tell me which parameters do not init correctly? Thank you!

Strange. I just redownloaded the demo to investigate this further. It works perfectly fine in Renoise, but doesn't in Ableton Live 9. I'm using the 64bit version on Windows 8.1.
I'm going to try to find out which parameters are effected later asap.
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments