Viper|1.2.2 update with bugfixes and new skin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Viper

adamtrance wrote:
fdigl wrote:Will there be 12db/24db filter slopes or are they just one type?
Just like in the Virus, The filters are 12db slope, however if you switch the filter routing from Serial 4 to Serial 6, the first filter will become 24db slope, and if you link the cutoffs, the second filter will follow the first cutoff so you can have a 36db slope filter too 8)
Nuts! Looking forward to it :tu:

if there will be for osx too i may consider to sell my virus ti .
@adamtrance
is there a plan for osx?

michaelbrac wrote:if there will be for osx too i may consider to sell my virus ti .
@adamtrance
is there a plan for osx?
Flowstone is a windows only app so no.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I've been keeping out of this thread since its inception because I have no interest in a 32 bit synth and thus have no reason to follow its progress.

However, I defend the developer 100% on his choice. If I make a VST whistle that only runs on Linux then that's my choice. I may only get 5 people to buy it, but it's still my choice. I can understand people being disappointed but constantly complaining about Viper being 32 bit only (for now) (and not mentioning any names because you know who you are) isn't going to change the developer's decisions. I wish P9000 or whatever that modular is called had a Windows version. It doesn't. I wish VCV had a VST version. It doesn't. I wish Thor was a VST that I could use in Cubase. It isn't.

We all wish things. Sometimes we don't get the things we want. That's life.

Someday, Viper will be 64 bit or it won't. When it is, I'll buy it. While it's not, I won't.

That's all. No need to turn this into yet another bitch fest about why people make 32 bit only software.

Not everything in life has to be for every person.

Adam, you do what you want to do and don't let others guilt you into doing otherwise. If you should decide to make a 64 bit build someday, great. If not, that's fine too.

There are plenty of other synths for me to blow my money on.

I'll survive.

Good luck with the launch, whenever it is.

wagtunes wrote: Adam, you do what you want to do and don't let others guilt you into doing otherwise. If you should decide to make a 64 bit build someday, great. If not, that's fine too.
The choice isnt his at the moment. He isnt being 'guilted' into anything. He cant do a 64bit version (yet) and cant do a mac version. Its down to flowstone.

He code of course code it outside of flowstone, but you wont see the results of that anytime soon.

So, currently, adam IS doing what he wants, and nothing anyone else says will change it...

Will there be skinning capabilities? If not, is it possible to add them down the line if it was made with Flowstone?

It's not hard to reskin-
if u have the graphical resources and the .fsm/FlowStone file
usually the knobs/controls are a loaded from the same place

my latest build has a dark/light changeable bg and vectors combined with the control strips so u can change colours

nix808 wrote:It's not hard to reskin-
if u have the graphical resources and the .fsm/FlowStone file
Which only the creator will have...

fdigl wrote:Will there be skinning capabilities? If not, is it possible to add them down the line if it was made with Flowstone?
It wont have it at the start but I plan to add it at some point
http://www.adamszabo.com/ - Synths, soundsets and music

Hows it coming along Adam?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Im finishing the demo video this weekend, and then its on to the webshop and its release time ;)

Cool! Looking forward to it. :tu:

So did you finish the video? :D

Shiek927 wrote:So did you finish the video? :D
Yes I finished it today. It took a bit longer than expected. Now its just a matter of setting up the webshop and the licensing system.

do u plan to release it this month, there are some nice discounts currently ... :ud: ?
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

Return to “Instruments”