RAPID Synthesizer | Rapid 1.8.0 released | Free "SP - Granular Elements"

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic

both expansions sounds like edm, dance and trance = comercial electronic.
These presets are in every synth like spire, serum, avenger, nexus or dune.
Why don't risk to make something more special, like techno, techhouse or minimal.

Last edited by goldenanalog on Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bite_me wrote:Parawave, please also fix the automation bug.
(Win7x64, Bitwig 1 and 2)
It was not really a bug, just not implemented. I now understand what was missing. This will also fix the apparently missing "one-touch automation" in Logic X and Abletons auto-detect/record.
Update 1.0.4. will be released in the next days to fix that issue.

parawave wrote:...the apparently missing "one-touch automation" in Logic X and Abletons auto-detect/record.
Great to hear.
Thanks!

parawave wrote:
bite_me wrote:Parawave, please also fix the automation bug.
(Win7x64, Bitwig 1 and 2)
It was not really a bug, just not implemented. I now understand what was missing. This will also fix the apparently missing "one-touch automation" in Logic X and Abletons auto-detect/record.
Nice!!!! :tu:
Sorry for calling it a bug! Your synth never feels buggy in any way!
The average bored guy

Okay Summer... I am ready. :-) Here is a demo I produced for the next #RAPID Extension called "Tropicla Delight". Hope You like it. ;-)

Woah that's why I love my job soooooooooo much!!!! :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIj_GUL ... e=youtu.be

Nice tune Mirko R ! :tu: I do like it :D (just because tropical)

for later sample import, will there be also sfz import or a converter. I often read from parawave about to avoid trash sfz mess, but an import option will make it easy for musicans (no pro sound designers) too, like synthmaster or camel audio alchemy can do.
Then it's up to the user, if he trahes his library or if he carefulle steps for example throug his german Beat Magazine Zampler library, layers some osc easily and save a new rapid preset, enhanced with new modulation possibilities.

Hey guys, can anyone let me know where the user presets are stored on the MacOS X? I'm not finding any information on the parawave audio site.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Hey Guys, I just released the Northern Lights soundset, back from a Hiatus, for Rapid! I'm really excited about this and extremely happy with how the soundset turned out. It has 214 presets and is suitable for any contemporary electronic genres.

Thread can be found here : viewtopic.php?p=6725402.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEQJryr ... e=youtu.be

Lots more videos and audio demo's on the way ;)
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Sounds great!

Nice to see someone exploring the non-mainstream side of Rapid
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Thanks Recursive :)

I like to explore the more exotic, unique, side of music:D I also like to think of patches more as tools that can be shaped to fit into nearly any genre though. The same patches could have easily been formed into a future bass track, or some other popular genre. That said, specialized presets for a genre do certainly make things easier to achieve a certain sound. I'll post a future bass track to prove a point, but its not really my genre so its more an experiment to explore other types of sounds.

TTU Youtube

Here is another, not so mainstream, pad sounds :D I probably should have altered the chords a bit, but at the time I was more interested in exploring the sonic potential of the patch itself so to speak. It's 6 minutes mostly unedited, though I did clip some boring parts out where I was tweaking the notes a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLut0jryC9E

TTU Youtube

Touch The Universe wrote:Thanks Recursive :)

I like to explore the more exotic, unique, side of music:D I .
This is what I love about your soundsets. TBH I rarely buy soundsets cause I usually rely on my own sounds, but I always like to check out the demos as they may showcase some potential of the synth I wasn't aware of.

Anyway, Rapid sounds great and I feel it was a bit of mistake to market it as an EDM preset mashine, it is capable of doing so much more. A new Virus if you ask me.

Btw, if I'm not mistaken you have smth for Lush 101, do you? Just bought the synth few minutes ago.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Return to “Instruments”