Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals
sircuit
KVRist

261 posts since 15 Jul, 2016

Postby sircuit; Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:22 am Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

Hi Rene, always nice to see your valuable input :) You gave me a nice idea, not with fills but with percussion - there are several dozens of "usual suspects" like conga, bongos, shakers, ethnic percussion and classic drum machines percussion up to triangle that can span across the keyboard. For these I'd lose some hours to import them into rapid and together with the existing ones they could do a nice team. Cheers!
 MacBook Pro Quad-Core _ macOS High Sierra __ ♫ Logic Pro X
ckoe
KVRist

62 posts since 26 Sep, 2017, from Berlin

Postby ckoe; Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:57 am Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

Are MSEG on the roadmap for future versions?
+++ Blog +++ Facebook +++ YouTube +++ Soundcloud +++
kokotte
KVRian

614 posts since 17 Sep, 2014

Postby kokotte; Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:32 am Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

+1 with loop option :)
Mirko R.
KVRist

109 posts since 8 Oct, 2016, from Hagen | Germany

Postby Mirko R.; Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:03 pm Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

Last edited by Mirko R. on Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
frizzbee
KVRist

152 posts since 11 Jan, 2015

Postby frizzbee; Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:34 pm Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

Mirko R. wrote:Shure, you can't resell RAPID... RAPID is uncrackable.

i don't see the correlation :ud: and uncrackable isn't true at all :wink:

but whenever i see you can't resell a software license (which is only half true in big parts of the world and can also be done with no effort) i ask myself why the dev forces me to keep his product at all costs. there are simple reasons to sell plugins - for example no time/health for making music anymore, better comparable plugins came to the market, the dev doesn't take care of it anymore, i got bored by it, ... are you afraid of the latter 3 cases or could you please tell us your reasons?
BlueprintInc
KVRer

11 posts since 9 Apr, 2017

Postby BlueprintInc; Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:18 pm Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

If your asking people to put trust in you and your business, I don't get the point in forcing them into a one way too. Anyways it's not like I planned buying RAPID. And after reading this thread I got a slight impression of why people won't jump onto the RAPID train.
parawave
KVRist

156 posts since 15 Mar, 2016, from Germany

Postby parawave; Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:09 am Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

ckoe wrote:Are MSEG on the roadmap for future versions?
Currently not planned. But I'm curious, what do you want to achieve via MSEG?

You could probably realize a lot of things with sequences. Just activate oneshot, retrigger and set your rate.
seq-morph-mseg.jpg

And looping is also possible. Nice for realistic smooth morphing of real instruments wavetables.
seq-morph-loop.jpg

A good example is Instruments/Lifetime Viola. Add a bit of keyfollow, velocity and table bend and you get cool results and more realistic sounding patches.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Caine123
KVRAF

4760 posts since 5 Aug, 2009

Postby Caine123; Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:10 am Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

Ignoring Comments about this nfr product showed me that the dev isnt trustable. See manuel he answers also such "normal" questions instead of ignoring.

So if something occurs or wents wrong parawave will just ignore u and u are sitting on ur nfr license. Lol.

Hate ilok. Even they let u transfer a license!
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 2nd Gen 18i20 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit
Caine123
KVRAF

Postby Caine123; Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:10 am Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

See he is just ignoring what he doesnt like :D
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 2nd Gen 18i20 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit
kokotte
KVRian

614 posts since 17 Sep, 2014

Postby kokotte; Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:49 am Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

Caine123 wrote:See he is just ignoring what he doesnt like :D

Parawave doesn't ignore fr, he listen;
some dev have a vision for their product, we should respect that, if they listen all fr, the developpement is imposible.
some drawnable lfo or mseg could be much more rapid for archive some kind of modulation, i find difficult to draw some curve with the seq.
i think, one of the serum success is due to is lfo's.

Manuel from vps, is listening too, but he have a vision for his product.
about vps, sorry too speak about that here, a major request for me is a fix latencie or buffer when you render, and this important fr, since day one, is not ignore but it's not done because it's too hard to archive, and i don't have this problem with rapid.

Remember about the Wt import, parawave didn't see the point about this feature and finally, he implement it : that's a good dev.
a lot of people, the first day, said, rapid will die is one year, and see what happend, the dev is here, spending time to discuss with us and he continue too develop is product.
if you have a problem with the install, you contact him and have a response in the day, it's why i trust Parawave.
sircuit
KVRist

Postby sircuit; Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:04 am Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

I still don’t get why you are hanging in this thread as long as you’re not a customer. OK, The license can’t be resold. We get it. There’s no need to remind us in a weekly basis. Gosh, you’re Wagtunes v2.0
nordickvr
KVRian

666 posts since 29 Sep, 2013

Postby nordickvr; Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:36 am Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

parawave wrote:

You could probably realize a lot of things with sequences...
...And looping is also possible. Nice for realistic smooth morphing of real instruments wavetables.

Seeing that you could achieve same kind of result.
Still not the same as the ability of "drawing" envelop with assignable loop in and out points à la Zebra 2 or Curves 2.
IMHO, as a convenience way making things done with this level of control/precision, it doesn't compare.
That'd be really great to have such a feature with Rapid.
Caine123
KVRAF

Postby Caine123; Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:07 am Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

sircuit wrote:

I still don’t get why you are hanging in this thread as long as you’re not a customer. OK, The license can’t be resold. We get it. There’s no need to remind us in a weekly basis. Gosh, you’re Wagtunes v2.0

Then im wag2. It is sneaky tactics from a dev to not point that clear to customers. And hope that new customers dont miss this info.

Parawave reploed asap when i was interested with soundquestions but with e.g. nfr question he is silent. I hate such sneaky behavior and spread the word.
sircuit
KVRist

Postby sircuit; Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:17 am Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

nordickvr wrote:envelop with assignable loop in and out points

This ^^^
ckoe
KVRist

62 posts since 26 Sep, 2017, from Berlin

Postby ckoe; Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:18 am Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

parawave wrote:

You could probably realize a lot of things with sequences. Just activate oneshot, retrigger and set your rate.

Nothing special, MSEG feature is only one modulation source I've seen on many other synths like Zebra, Synthmaster etc., so I thought it is one thing that could be added to rapid. I believe that the possibilities with rapids sequences are near endless.
+++ Blog +++ Facebook +++ YouTube +++ Soundcloud +++
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments