RAPID Synthesizer | Rapid 1.8.0 released | Free "SP - Granular Elements"

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic

Mirko R. wrote: Now it gets ridiculous. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Mirko, this is a typical troll behavior - I see more and more these days. You can recongnize it when you see that logic arguments do not help at all when trying to talk with him/her. Simply ignoring is the best solution.

zeph wrote:Jeepers guys. Lets drop this talk of license and rather talk what this software can do, and what the future enhancements will do!!!!

The synth is really top notch especially in sound quality and workflow.

If you like it and accept the license terms, buy it. If not move on man. :x :x :x :x
:tu:

sircuit wrote:
Mirko R. wrote: Now it gets ridiculous. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Mirko, this is a typical troll behavior - I see more and more these days. You can recongnize it when you see that logic arguments do not help at all when trying to talk with him/her. Simply ignoring is the best solution.
You're right. Ignoremode = on

Back to the next XT:
I am finishing the Trance XT today/tomorrow. Are there any sounds you would like to have in the XP? Cool stuff from a specific track or sounds where you said "I really want to have that sound but can't find it." :-D
Actually I have more than enough sounds. The XT has more presets (141 at the moment), but maybe you have special wishes, than I will see what I can do. ;-)

Current presets:
XT - TRANCE ESSENCE PRESETS.jpg
Greetz
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mirko R wrote: Are there any sounds you would like to have in the XP?
At the moment I need a lot of FX sounds (Risers and so) and metallic sounds ;)
I am very interested in the Trance XT but I already bought too much this month!
teacuemusic (Musicals)
youtube

I cannot wait for this Trance XT bank :) - Good example of sounds I would love to hear can be heard in this remix by John Askew:

https://soundcloud.com/djjohnaskew/sean ... skew-remix

Bascially typical Askew sounds like metalic aciddy patterns and lush plucks. Check out this track - the sort of sounds 1:20 in ;) Thanks for asking for input Mirko. :tu:

Those classic Paul Van Dyk style plucks in most of his tunes from 00-05 would be welcome too haha

a question:
in the mod matrix,
what is "Is global" for?

kokotte wrote:a question:
in the mod matrix,
what is "Is global" for?
Good question.

If any voice is playing, the value will be 0.
As soon as all voices have completed their release, it will jump to 1.
Because then the "global voice" will take care of all modulations.

So its like a switch.

e.g.
If you have a very long reverb tail and you want to "duck" it as soon as no voice is active. Then use it.
Somewhat special/rare but a cool feature, mostly for FX chain related stuff.

Mirko R. wrote:. Are there any sounds you would like to have in the XP?
Thanks Mirko appreciate your offer!!!

Please more BASS sounds - lead bass, pulse basses, mid bass, detuned synth bass etc . :) :) :) :) :)

parawave wrote:
kokotte wrote:a question:
in the mod matrix,
what is "Is global" for?
Good question.

If any voice is playing, the value will be 0.
As soon as all voices have completed their release, it will jump to 1.
Because then the "global voice" will take care of all modulations.

So its like a switch.

e.g.
If you have a very long reverb tail and you want to "duck" it as soon as no voice is active. Then use it.
Somewhat special/rare but a cool feature, mostly for FX chain related stuff.
:clap:

Iva wrote:Romanian house
Nexus товарищ

Iva wrote:Dear Mirko. Please, make Romanian house sounds for making music like this....

Hi Iva.
I think you can find these type of sounds in the Tropical Delight XT.

Hi guys!
I think about buying Rapid soon, but the only thing that prevents me from buying it is, that the GUI is really laggy (all the knobs and the shown waveforms) when playing a sound. This problem only occurs with the Rapid Demo in Ableton Live. No problems with Cubase 9. I have a fast iMac so anything else is working great. Has anybody an idea? Wanna try the Rapid train as soon as possible! :)
Thanks in advance!

When can we see the Trance XT released?

hvyen wrote:Hi guys!
I think about buying Rapid soon, but the only thing that prevents me from buying it is, that the GUI is really laggy (all the knobs and the shown waveforms) when playing a sound. This problem only occurs with the Rapid Demo in Ableton Live. No problems with Cubase 9. I have a fast iMac so anything else is working great. Has anybody an idea? Wanna try the Rapid train as soon as possible! :)
Thanks in advance!
I have a 2013 macbookpro (GT 750M video card) and works fine here. Demo was working the same on my mac in terms of GUI though, so make sure you have the demo working before committing to a purchase.

Mirko, you did a video for your soundset for Avenger. Could you do video's for your soundsets for Rapid? That would be very helpful.

Return to “Instruments”