Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
ATS
KVRAF

5584 posts since 20 Dec, 2002, from MD USA

Postby ATS; Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:18 am Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

FactoriaM wrote:
parawave wrote:
zeph wrote:Hopefully today is the day!!! - TRANCE XT release :pray: :pray: :pray:
Not today. Quality assurance, demo showcase + videos and the other "finalization" things still take a while. It will be released before XMAS ;D

Hi guys will Trance XT still be out in time for Christmas and be included in the soundset sale? :D

If it's included I will buy it, if it's not I won't and I'll be sad.
parawave
KVRist

168 posts since 15 Mar, 2016, from Germany

Postby parawave; Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:43 pm Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

We released Trance Essence!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqc2zUdMlg4

Of course it's also available with 35% off discount.
We wish you much fun listening, happy holidays and a good start in the new year.
hvyen
KVRist

86 posts since 15 Sep, 2008, from Germany

Postby hvyen; Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:41 pm Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

Well done Mirko! Really nice XT!

I have a problem: I would really like to buy Rapid with all XT's but it doesn't work well in Ableton Live as I already mentioned.
The GUI is sluggish and this is more with elaborate presets. I'm the only one who has the problem?

Working with an Imac (Mac Os High Sierra): 3,5 GHz Intel Core i7, 24 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4 GB
Mirko R.
KVRist

125 posts since 8 Oct, 2016, from Hagen | Germany

Postby Mirko R.; Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:38 am Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

hvyen wrote:Well done Mirko! Really nice XT!

Thanks a lot. :-)

hvyen wrote:I have a problem: I would really like to buy Rapid with all XT's but it doesn't work well in Ableton Live as I already mentioned.
The GUI is sluggish and this is more with elaborate presets. I'm the only one who has the problem?

Never heard bevore, maybe Parawave can say more but first you can try to set the FPS from RAPID to 30fps?!?
sircuit
KVRist

419 posts since 15 Jul, 2016

Postby sircuit; Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:15 am Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

It would be so cool if developers could implement Metal instead of OpenGL on macOS. It is tremendoulsy faster and lower on resources compared to OGL. And Apple will not stop with it, in 2 years we’ll probably need dual SLI graphic cards to run OpenGL plug-ins, so underoptimized this api is on macOS
 MacBook Pro Quad-Core _ macOS High Sierra __ ♫ Logic Pro X
hvyen
KVRist

Postby hvyen; Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:34 am Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

Mirko R. wrote:
hvyen wrote:Well done Mirko! Really nice XT!

Thanks a lot. :-)

hvyen wrote:I have a problem: I would really like to buy Rapid with all XT's but it doesn't work well in Ableton Live as I already mentioned.

Never heard bevore, maybe Parawave can say more but first you can try to set the FPS from RAPID to 30fps?!?

Hi Mirko,
many thanks for the hint, but sadly it‘s the same problem with 30 FPS. :(
Strange that Rapid (Demo) works smoothly and without problems in Cubase 9.
What a pity! I would really like to buy and enjoy Rapid with the 4 XT‘s before the discount isn’t available anymore.

By the way: Merry Christmas!
lvndr
KVRist

112 posts since 14 May, 2016

Postby lvndr; Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:22 am Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

hvyen wrote:What a pity! I would really like to buy and enjoy Rapid with the 4 XT‘s before the discount isn’t available anymore.

Discount is until 28th.
hvyen
KVRist

Postby hvyen; Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:00 am Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

Thanks. I don’t think that I can solve the problem until 28th.
First I said that I don't have problems in Cubase, but I still have it here, too.

OK, no Rapid then :(
Perhaps next year.
teacue
KVRist

495 posts since 22 Jun, 2003, from Germany

Postby teacue; Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:46 am Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

I have installed and activated the "Trance Essence" extension but I can't find informations about where the "PW Trance Essence Drums" audio folder should be placed on a Windows system?
Can someone help please?
EDIT:
For anyone who may have a problem with installing or activating an extension:
1. There is no need to place the audio drum folder anywhere, it is there for additional purpose if you want to use the drums somewhere else
2. I had to run Cubase as administrator in order to be able to activate the rapid extension.
Last edited by teacue on Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
teacuemusic (Musicals)
youtube
sircuit
KVRist

419 posts since 15 Jul, 2016

Postby sircuit; Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:59 am Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

It’s bonus (free sample pack) and is not required for the extension to work. Keep it in your samplesfolder.
 MacBook Pro Quad-Core _ macOS High Sierra __ ♫ Logic Pro X
teacue
KVRist

495 posts since 22 Jun, 2003, from Germany

Postby teacue; Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:39 am Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

sircuit wrote:It’s bonus (free sample pack) and is not required for the extension to work. Keep it in your samplesfolder.

Thanks for your infos.
I just found out what you wrote and was finally able to activate the extension.
teacuemusic (Musicals)
youtube
] Peter:H [
KVRian

524 posts since 22 Sep, 2016

Postby ] Peter:H [; Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:17 am Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

Purchased Trance Essence and it simply sounds great! Rapid is a nice Synth and the Sound design is just cool. Quite somethings to learn from the these sounds that where obviously put togehter with much love for details and usability. Great Work guys!

But, does anyone else getting errors when loading Preset "Linear Gravitation"? Something like "Not able to load Wavetable"?

Shuffle34
KVRist

53 posts since 8 Nov, 2017

Postby Shuffle34; Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:43 pm Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

Almost got it during the Black Friday sale. If they would allow transfer, it would be an insta-buy for me.
Mirko R.
KVRist

125 posts since 8 Oct, 2016, from Hagen | Germany

Postby Mirko R.; Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:24 pm Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

] Peter:H [ wrote:Purchased Trance Essence and it simply sounds great! Rapid is a nice Synth and the Sound design is just cool. Quite somethings to learn from the these sounds that where obviously put togehter with much love for details and usability. Great Work guys!

But, does anyone else getting errors when loading Preset "Linear Gravitation"? Something like "Not able to load Wavetable"?

Cheers and thanks a lot. :-)
I will Check the sound tomorrow and will let you know what's wrong.

I also saw your soundcloud post in another thread. Did you do it with Rapid? Sounds amazing. :-)
anoise
KVRist

110 posts since 1 Jul, 2009

Postby anoise; Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:31 pm Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

Man, that melody and preset "Singing Angels" from the factory library is beautiful :love:. Sometimes one comes across a preset that one wishes it would be a whole track. It's kinda pity such a good melody is wasted on a preset :P (joking). Using it myself in a track feels like cheating, it's not mine. :)
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments