I see, hungry for more. Here we go![July] GUI Update
[July-August] FX Update:
- Classic, Dark and various coloured themes will be provided by us for free.
- New 100% resolution will be 1280 x 720 px (making it wider) and support for scaling up to 4K.
- Optional switch for OpenGL rendering capabilities, to move processing load to GPU.
- Overhaul of all default graphics (knobs, display, panels) plus a few workflow enhancements
- 3rd party themes via theme manager.
- Glitch. Use Sequence A to D to jump back and forth in time.
- Pitch Shift. By -/+ 12 Semitone, also with settable buffer size.
- Reverse. A kind of reverse buffered delay. Especially useful for drums/loops/attacks.
- Tonal Delay. Instead of a BPM based, the timing is related to a tuning ratio.
- Multiband Saturator. 4 Bands. Various FX per band including Asymmetric Clip, Foldover, Rectify, Rate Reduce, Ring Mod, -/+ Feedback and more.
As you may have noticed, besides saturator all effects heavily focus on time based processing. Combining them should allow insane FX chains you never even thought of.[July-August] Supernova XT:
- A very spacey FM-Synth inspired kind of sound, together with breakbeats. Some sequences already utilize the new Glitch FX.
- 130 new presets plus as always all showcase presets.
- 58 new wavetables.
- 88 new multi-samples.
- This time as a BONUS, all FL Studio project files (~12 tracks) of our demo showcase will be included.
- More XTs.
- More STUFF of course, but at this moment a bit too speculative.
I really hope everything will went smooth, so the release is this still month.
You may ask, why does this take so long?
Right. Although it has the top most priority, we were also developing new FX modules and try to strategically plan new features. Also, from a coders perspective, there is a lot happening in the background you might not see, but stuff is prepared, cleaned, together with occasional code maintenance. Not complaining, just have a bit of patience. You can expect new stuff.
About new feature proposals, bug-notices or other complains. Send a mail, this is the safest way to reach us. There is no way to implements/change/fix everything immediately. But it's noted in a TODO-List
which constantly gets sorted by priority.
In the meantime I hope all of you will drop a few singles. Show us how you use Rapid in your production if you like. Gives use always an extra motivational boost.
Last edited by parawave on Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.