RAPID Synthesizer | Rapid 1.8.0 released | Free "SP - Granular Elements"

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic

ZeePok wrote:
fmr wrote:
Orbit-50 wrote: Side note: I was a stupid idiot thinking that the picture shown was an actual multi color skin. I was like, "What the hell is this guy thinking?" :lol:
I had to look at it again to realize that it was showing the different skins that will be available.
You were not alone :hihi:
Had exactly the same brief WTF moment! :)
Yeah I figured he had finally lost it with everybody, reduced the GUI to 50%, slapped that skin on it, says here's your Rapid update a-holes, pulls the rip chord on the dynamite pack strapped to his chest and the rest is history. :hihi:
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Orbit-50 wrote:
ZeePok wrote:
fmr wrote:
Orbit-50 wrote: Side note: I was a stupid idiot thinking that the picture shown was an actual multi color skin. I was like, "What the hell is this guy thinking?" :lol:
I had to look at it again to realize that it was showing the different skins that will be available.
You were not alone :hihi:
Had exactly the same brief WTF moment! :)
Yeah I figured he had finally lost it with everybody, reduced the GUI to 50%, slapped that skin on it, says here's your Rapid update a-holes, pulls the rip chord on the dynamite pack strapped to his chest and the rest is history. :hihi:

Morbid! :eek: :scared: . .Well, at least you gave him a 'rapid' ending! :hihi:

(edit: text added)

Just a short preview with my personal favourite theme called "Paradise". I recorded in 4k an with 60 FPS, so you can see how RAPID looks like with a scale of 200%.

The flute sound you hear uses the new Formant-Shift as osc-insert. The FX-Amount wheel controls the formant depth and the FX-Fact the keyfollow. If you increase the FX-Fact, the formants will stay on the same position on each key you press on your keyboard. Of course with portamento/legato support. :tu:

The Modwheel controls the vibrato/tremolo depth.

All in one you have a nice sounding flute with a great kind of dynamic.

Hope you like my little demo called "The Endless Desert". :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AnhW3OrLuQ

Mirko R. wrote:Just a short preview with my personal favourite theme called "Paradise". I recorded in 4k an with 60 FPS, so you can see how RAPID looks like with a scale of 200%.

The flute sound you hear uses the new Formant-Shift as osc-insert. The FX-Amount wheel controls the formant depth and the FX-Fact the keyfollow. If you increase the FX-Fact, the formants will stay on the same position on each key you press on your keyboard. Of course with portamento/legato support. :tu:

The Modwheel controls the vibrato/tremolo depth.

All in one you have a nice sounding flute with a great kind of dynamic.

Hope you like my little demo called "The Endless Desert". :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AnhW3OrLuQ
:tu: :phones:

The blue one is great in mirko's video. Nice. I like the logo when it is lit up. Would be nice if it was that way by default. Good job all round.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Now Parawave needs to include that stripped mockup as an alternative GUI theme :D

Cool patch, Mirko! Actually, among the wavetable synths, at least those I've tried, Rapid is probably the most organic/musical sounding one.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

New skins and formant osc are super cool. Really starting to get interested on Rapid now. However, its still too expensive.. Any new sale coming soon, Mirko or Mr. Parawave :hyper:

Can't wait to fill my screen with this synth...
The colors (well, mostly the dark ones) are so much appreciated!

Well, I wish they'd created more choices in light skin versions too! :(

They're the only ones I can work with.

Don't see what's the appeal in all those black themes. They all look the same to me! :shrug:

I'd like to add to the suggestion of being able to modulate the rate of an lfo when it is in bpm sync mode with another lfo or other modulation target. Having the menu for times in bpm sync mode is nifty but not at the expense of being able to modulate the rate. Am I overlooking something perhaps?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Hoping the release will be this weekend....... :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Nots sure if this is planned but I missed seperate outputs when I demoed the plugin, so I can assign one output for each layer.

Dip200 wrote:Nots sure if this is planned but I missed seperate outputs when I demoed the plugin, so I can assign one output for each layer.
+1

I would like to have this too.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

I would prefer full MPE compatible.
Best
YY

Any news on the update?

Return to “Instruments”