MODO BASS: Get ready for a new level of realism (1.5 update available now)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MODO BASS 1

Last edited by Peter - IK Multimedia on Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

It sounds so real.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Oh cool, I'm a big fan of Modo. ;)

https://www.thefoundry.co.uk/products/modo/
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

At least it's not a MOFO.

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Physically modeled drums and bass like what Pianotek is to pianos? If so, count me in :D .

congratulations on whatever you are presenting. i found patching korg's z-1 models to be one of the highlights of my aural erudition.. good for people stuff.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

It seems modeling is reborn, pianoteq has been a succes I think so it was about time. Roland uses modeling for drums, accordion, pianos, sax and some other stuff, it has taken to long to develop more instruments in the software world.

I wonder who is going to be the first to model violin and other string instruments.
dedication to flying

AAS?

SeeingInMidi wrote:
Physically modeled drums and bass like what Pianotek is to pianos? If so, count me in :D .
And guitars apparently too. Looking forward to seeing this.

That sounds good. I've been waiting for someone else besides AAS to do some modeled drums.

Image Line?

seems a bass modeling VSTi ?
4 strings...

I give a guess it will be a Guitar.

Oh there are trademarks, it seems it will be not only guitars but also drums.

rod_zero wrote:It seems modeling is reborn, pianoteq has been a succes I think so it was about time. Roland uses modeling for drums, accordion, pianos, sax and some other stuff, it has taken to long to develop more instruments in the software world.

I wonder who is going to be the first to model violin and other string instruments.
SampleModeling has this already for last year.

Used already by many composers! It is very good sound, very playable also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQrENeZQbjo

Return to “Instruments”