20 years Native Instruments

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

nothing happened till yet, they also celebrated their 15 years so I expect something this friday, because it was very quit this year with promo offers in SW by NI

In human years NI is 120 years old. No wonder why they are not doing much these days and seems like a zombie of themselves.
rabbit in a hole

I doubt they will celebrate it, they are a joke version of their former selves that only really releases sample lubraries nowadays !!
Their christmas gift last year wasn't even a plugin, very very steep downhill curve for those guys unless they hire some developers.
Duh

bungle wrote: Their christmas gift last year wasn't even a plugin, very very steep downhill curve for those guys unless they hire some developers.
No signature here!

sacer wrote:nothing happened till yet
Hope they'll release a free sample library.
No signature here!

bungle wrote:I doubt they will celebrate it, they are a joke version of their former selves that only really releases sample lubraries nowadays !!
Their christmas gift last year wasn't even a plugin, very very steep downhill curve for those guys unless they hire some developers.
Guess because it's cheaper to release samples than hiring a guy or two to develop a fresh new synth or so. :shrug:
Same thing with Toontrack. EZ Mix, EZ guitar, midi loops and EZ drum packs. Where's SD3? It's been ages since they released SD2.

bungle wrote: Their christmas gift last year wasn't even a plugin, very very steep downhill curve for those guys unless they hire some developers.
The Bastards :dog:
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Kontakt 6, Absynth 6, Massive 2, Fm9...ah, dreams...

The website says: " THE FOREFRONT OF DSP" ... wowow thats cocky
rabbit in a hole

They have developed good hardware in the last years (maschine, studio, jam, Traktor S4, S5 and so on.).

Reaktor 6 blocks is also innovative.

So not all is lost, I know they can surprise us again soon.
dedication to flying

rod_zero wrote:They have developed good hardware in the last years (maschine, studio, jam, Traktor S4, S5 and so on.).

Reaktor 6 blocks is also innovative.

So not all is lost, I know they can surprise us again soon.
You are right but all products are not well-engineered imo. And blocks are nice but definitely not innovative sorry.
rabbit in a hole

When I first came to KVR back in 1865, every thread was the Image-Line bashing thread.

Seems like in the last couple of years NI has taken that dubious honor.

Eh they made Monark not so long ago they are great.

SLiC wrote:
The Bastards :dog:
Are you being obtuse for a reason ?
That comment was nothing to do with a free product, it was a comment on their release in general, when they give away a free product for christmas, it generally means that they have a new bigger version of said product to sell with much better features.
They have not been releasing software, if you can't see the correlation but would rather spout some sarcastic entitlement nonsense, i pity you.
Duh

bungle wrote:Are you being obtuse for a reason ?
That comment was nothing to do with a free product, it was a comment on their release in general, when they give away a free product for christmas, it generally means that they have a new bigger version of said product to sell with much better features.
They have no obligation to give users free stuff every xmas. It seems some users take it for granted though.
They have not been releasing software, if you can't see the correlation but would rather spout some sarcastic entitlement nonsense, i pity you.
Think I remember I got free update for Kontakt 5.6 this year, does that just self assemble or do some actually code it :P

Return to “Instruments”