Roland Cloud

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
JX-3P Roland Cloud

subsription means when i use it some months, i pay a smal amount - if i use it some years like most of my plugins, the costs are getting high. If I subsribe to one synth, or only to roland it could be acceptable, are there more subsriptions it could be a high monthly amount and if i quit a subsription i am not free to choose my plugin i realy want to use for this project.

Wow... Now, the subscription starts to become interesting. Do any subsciptioner get access to ALL instruments?
Fernando (FMR)

:lol: BWA HA HA HA

This reminds me of that time when I was young and I met the girl of my dreams, and we went home, and did what came natural, and then I found that she had a dick.

Ah youth.

Codestation wrote: This reminds me of that time when I was young and I met the girl of my dreams, and we went home, and did what came natural, and then I found that she had a dick.
WHAT? :-o :lol:
Fernando (FMR)

Hi, is the subscription/cloud the only method to get this for non system-8 owners? Or can one simple buy a 'regular' license?
Thank
Rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:Hi, is the subscription/cloud the only method to get this for non system-8 owners? Or can one simple buy a 'regular' license?
Thank
Rsp
That's what I want. Just a license I can install and play. That way I can at least play with the boobies.

At least for now there is not a way to buy them, I suppose It will came later.
dedication to flying

Codestation wrote::lol: BWA HA HA HA

This reminds me of that time when I was young and I met the girl of my dreams, and we went home, and did what came natural, and then I found that she had a dick.

Ah youth.
You know, what's not to love about the internet? justsayin

The JP8 sounds fantastic...

I think all these Roland Plug ins/outs sound the same-ish..... both the mono and poly synths.
Aren't we over emulations that don't sound like their originals anyway?

christian f. wrote: Aren't we over emulations that don't sound like their originals anyway?
There is other makers (U-he, Synapse) for it.
Roland is for "omg I have cheap and plastic box that look like Jupiter 8 that has only 4 voices and sounds like 2005 vst but I'd rather pretend that it's real".
Last edited by david.beholder on Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Murderous duck!

christian f. wrote:I think all these Roland Plug ins/outs sound the same-ish..... both the mono and poly synths.
No wonder, if it is the same engine.

Anway, would like to hear some sound examples, unfortunately, there don't seem to be any on their Cloud website. If anyone wants to post some, it'd be appreciated.

david.beholder wrote:
christian f. wrote: Aren't we over emulations that don't sound like their originals anyway?
There is other makers (U-he, Synapse) for it.
Roland is for "omg I have cheap and plastic box that look like Jupiter 8 that has only 4 voices and sounds like 2005 vst but I'd rather pretend that it's real".
Actually, some of their emus sound pretty nice. I know, what you repeated there is the hot gossip here, but that doesn't necessarily makes it true.

chk071 wrote: Actually, some of their emus sound pretty nice. I know, what you repeated there is the hot gossip here, but that doesn't necessarily makes it true.
Nice doesn't mean anything. Nice is not authentic or good emulation.

To be fair I'm talking only about jx3p, jupiter 8, juno 106 and sh-101 I've played and compared. Say sh 101 > tal 101 > roland acb 101.
Murderous duck!

Return to “Instruments”