Xils-Lab PolyKB III -Official Thread- [v3.5]

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
PolyKB

:love:
U N I S O N : shoegaze/electronic wall of sound with heavenly voice
https://soundcloud.com/weareunison / https://www.facebook.com/unison666 / https://weareunison.com/

Hi Lotuzia, I'm really enjoying PolyKB III and your Analogville presets! :tu:
I just updated to 3.02 and noticed when I go to the pull down menu Analogville is listed 2x's as Analogville and Analogville 1 with the list of presets duplicated twice.(Mac OS Yosemite DP9.12)
Is there an easy way to delete Analogville 1 so I only have one Analogville listed?
Sorry if there's an obvious solution I'm missing.
Thanks,KG
2012 Mac Pro,3.46 Ghz,12 core 96g ,Mojave,RME, DP11.01, Logic 10.51,RME UCX, Great River ME-1NV, a few microphones,Spectrasonics, U-he Komplete12U & way too many VI's,Synths & FX galore!, UAD,Mimic Pro/SD3,Focal Twin 6 monitors, Shunyata ....

kgdrum wrote:Hi Lotuzia, I'm really enjoying PolyKB III and your Analogville presets! :tu:
I just updated to 3.02 and noticed when I go to the pull down menu Analogville is listed 2x's as Analogville and Analogville 1 with the list of presets duplicated twice.(Mac OS Yosemite DP9.12)
Is there an easy way to delete Analogville 1 so I only have one Analogville listed?
Thanks,KG
I just encountered the same thing with a different preset pack I had loaded twice. Here is how to fix it.

First, select a preset from the Analogville 1 set from the first dropdown/flyout. Then drop-down the first menu again and you'll see a "Delete Analogville 1" option. Go ahead and delete it - it does not affect what you have in the database for the first Analogville. (That is, it does not physically delete any preset files.)

Terry

Thanks Terry,
Now fixed.......
WOW! that was almost too easy lol :dog:
Last edited by kgdrum on Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
2012 Mac Pro,3.46 Ghz,12 core 96g ,Mojave,RME, DP11.01, Logic 10.51,RME UCX, Great River ME-1NV, a few microphones,Spectrasonics, U-he Komplete12U & way too many VI's,Synths & FX galore!, UAD,Mimic Pro/SD3,Focal Twin 6 monitors, Shunyata ....

Upgraded. I still contend that the GUI would look better flat. However; the sound. This has to be one of the most authentic & inspiring VAs out there.

audiosabre wrote:Upgraded. I still contend that the GUI would look better flat. However; the sound. This has to be one of the most authentic & inspiring VAs out there.
+1. Instead of being able to see what one is doing on the synth itself, one has to read labels. Which is about the only negative point i can find about this synth. What an awesome sounding beast! Lovely

exmatproton wrote:
audiosabre wrote:Upgraded. I still contend that the GUI would look better flat. However; the sound. This has to be one of the most authentic & inspiring VAs out there.
+1. Instead of being able to see what one is doing on the synth itself, one has to read labels. Which is about the only negative point i can find about this synth. What an awesome sounding beast! Lovely
Yes, no GUI will ever please everybody :)
Glad you enjoy the sound.
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

kgdrum wrote:Hi Lotuzia, I'm really enjoying PolyKB III and your Analogville presets! :tu:
Thanks,KG
Thanks a lot kg :) Yes you might have imported it twice. And the solution,as you saw, was easy.

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Lotuzia wrote:Yes, no GUI will ever please everybody.
the main point that you keep avoiding with this, is that the way the oscillator selector is currently (and has been for YEARS without change despite numerous complaints) pleases NOBODY.

Lotuzia wrote:
exmatproton wrote:
Well, i don't care about the specific looks, but about functionality. It isn't functional this way.

exmatproton wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:
exmatproton wrote:
Well, i don't care about the specific looks, but about functionality. It isn't functional this way.
I've already mentioned a few users comments about this to Xils. And will continue to do so. I can even propose some alternative designs. We'll see. It's not a problem for me because I can hear directly what waveforms are used, so I dont need to see nor read it, but yes, I can understand that some people would like to see them more clearly, or get the info in another way than with the mouseover tolltp (wich will however probably remain the more accurate because it gives the info in the more complete/precise form : Example : Saw--> Square : x,xx %)

Lotuzia wrote:
exmatproton wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:
exmatproton wrote:
I've already mentioned a few users comments about this to Xils. And will continue to do so. I can even propose some alternative designs. We'll see. It's not a problem for me because I can hear directly what waveforms are used, so I dont need to see nor read it, but yes, I can understand that some people would like to see them more clearly, or get the info in another way than with the mouseover tolltp (wich will however probably remain the more accurate because it gives the info in the more complete/precise form : Example : Saw--> Square : x,xx %)
Sure, ears work fine. But still, a good visual feedback is always a good thing. Especially with softsynths (where it is completely possible to do just that...)

Just installed the update - didn't have any bugs as such before but just a reminder that it still needs:

report patchname to host
automation for filter type
NKS version

NKS is currently on test at NI. And it seems this take a little time.

OK but might have been an idea for filter type automation to be there first otherwise it's not going to work in the NKS either - also the plugin not reporting patchnames to the host will make saving out NKS patches harder as they will need to be typed individually (and this is also the problem for me when saving Kore presets or Logic aupresets)

Return to “Instruments”