DNR Collaborative Wave Designer - what ever happened to it?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wow! Somebody should turn this into a movie.

Zachariah_Moreno wrote:
Ingonator wrote:I still got and use Wave Designer here. Anyway before it was discontinued it was still a 32-bit VST2 and actually a final version including 64-bit was never released.

I had created tons of waveforms using the mathematical formula editor. I had used those waveforms in multiple synths and a bunch of them are included with Tone2 Rayblaster (factory content and official Tone2 soundsets).

Please do not ask me if i could provide a download, also not by PM. I will not reply to such requests.
You're the only one who seems to have it, please share.
which bit of 'I will not reply to such requests' didnt you understand?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

I've got it too, but is there really no suitable replacement?

Who can share demo version Wave designer?
I want to try how it works.

It's really not worth resurrecting. In fact, as far as I'm concerned, if anyone wants the soundsets I did for TeamDNR, let me know and I'll get them uploaded somewhere when I have the time. Like GeorgeZ, this dude catfished me before that was even a thing. I still feel pretty bitter about the whole ordeal and I'm sorry that he suckered you into it as well George.

It was a good concept, but worse than lousy management. The only bright side I can take away from the whole thing is that we helped launch some awesome sound designers who are still in the game today and making great patches.

Return to “Instruments”