Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New

Synthmaster One?

User avatar
4damind
KVRAF
 
4568 posts since 17 Aug, 2004, from Berlin, Germany

Postby 4damind; Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:05 am Synthmaster One?

Maybe I've missed it but I don't see that somebody mentioned "Synthmaster One"?
Bülent presented "Synthmaster One" at NAMM and there is a public beta demo version available for download (http://synthmaster.com/downloads.aspx)

Opinions?
User avatar
discoDSP
KVRAF
 
3263 posts since 17 Jul, 2002

Postby discoDSP; Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:08 am Re: Synthmaster One?

Mac setup zip can't extract properly.
discoDSP Plug-Ins | Synths | Sampler | FX
Cinebient
KVRAF
 
2535 posts since 16 Nov, 2014

Postby Cinebient; Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:10 am Re: Synthmaster One?

discoDSP wrote:Mac setup zip can't extract properly.


Same here....
User avatar
thecontrolcentre
KVRAF
 
21193 posts since 27 Jul, 2005, from the wilds of wanny

Postby thecontrolcentre; Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:12 am Re: Synthmaster One?

I totally missed this. What is Synthmaster One?
Cinebient
KVRAF
 
2535 posts since 16 Nov, 2014

Postby Cinebient; Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:16 am Re: Synthmaster One?

thecontrolcentre wrote:I totally missed this. What is Synthmaster One?


A kind of Synthmaster Light i would say but more than a player and with a better GUI.
Or so :P
Here is a video from Synth Anatomy (which seems to provide the most useful videos from NAMM for me so far....thank´s).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5jTgOmkqEQ
User avatar
thecontrolcentre
KVRAF
 
21193 posts since 27 Jul, 2005, from the wilds of wanny

Postby thecontrolcentre; Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:22 am Re: Synthmaster One?

Thanks Cinebient 8)
User avatar
4damind
KVRAF
 
4568 posts since 17 Aug, 2004, from Berlin, Germany

Postby 4damind; Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:26 am Re: Synthmaster One?

thecontrolcentre wrote:I totally missed this. What is Synthmaster One?

As already mentioned, a simplified version of Synthmaster. But there is also new stuff like Wavetable synthesis (not available in Synthmaster). I have not tested it yet but it looks very good and seems to be an interesting and compared to Synthmaster not so complex synth.
chk071
Suspended

Postby chk071; Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:45 am Re: Synthmaster One?

Wasn't too sure about the concept of Synthmaster One, and the screenshots of the white GUI weren't too exciting for me too, but, this looks nice. :) The one page design is a great idea, and they fit a whole lot of functionality on the GUI, and the GUI itself looks good too. I think such a design, in the spirit of Sylenth1, with a more simple architecture is a great approach. I'm sure this will sell well.

Edit: Hm, just watched the end of the video. $79 seems a bit pricey compared to normal Synthmaster Factory with $99, which is on sale very frequently? I would have expected it to be rather $49, or $59.
Last edited by chk071 on Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Numanoid
Suspended

Postby Numanoid; Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:49 am Re: Synthmaster One?

4damind wrote:As already mentioned, a simplified version of Synthmaster. But there is also new stuff like Wavetable synthesis (not available in Synthmaster). I have not tested it yet but it looks very good and seems to be an interesting and compared to Synthmaster not so complex synth.

Got more features than Synthmaster CM or Synthmaster Beat ?

From the vid it doesn't appear like it is a cut down version, more like SynthMaster three, features:

2xOSC (+ 2xSub)
2xFilters
2xLFO's
2xMod Matrixes
Last edited by Numanoid on Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cinebient
KVRAF
 
2535 posts since 16 Nov, 2014

Postby Cinebient; Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:51 am Re: Synthmaster One?

chk071 wrote:Wasn't too sure about the concept of Synthmaster One, and the screenshots of the white GUI weren't too exciting for me too, but, this looks nice. :) The one page design is a great idea, and they fit a whole lot of functionality on the GUI, and the GUI itself looks good too. I think such a design, in the spirit of Sylenth1, with a more simple architecture is a great approach. I'm sure this will sell well.


Yes, also the price is low and great discounts on top for old customers. Another plus (for me) iPhone and iPad version will come later too.
Also a short look maybe how SynthMaster 3 GUI will look?
chk071
Suspended

Postby chk071; Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:51 am Re: Synthmaster One?

Numanoid wrote:
4damind wrote:As already mentioned, a simplified version of Synthmaster. But there is also new stuff like Wavetable synthesis (not available in Synthmaster). I have not tested it yet but it looks very good and seems to be an interesting and compared to Synthmaster not so complex synth.

Got more features than Synthmaster CM or Synthmaster Beat ?

Yeah, definitely. Just watch the video. The layout of the GUI reminded me a bit of Synmaster BE/CM though.
liquidsound
KVRAF
 
2911 posts since 30 May, 2006, from Hollow Earth

Postby liquidsound; Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:55 am Re: Synthmaster One?

iPhone and ipad version as well :)
Nice.
MuLab.Ableton.Diva.Zebra.Repro-1.Dune2.The Legend.ArcSyn.Spire.TAL
recursive one
KVRAF
 
3048 posts since 7 Feb, 2013

Postby recursive one; Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:59 am Re: Synthmaster One?

No presets?

Nice gui. How much will it cost for those who have regular synthmaster?
I hate incomplete sentences because they ...
chk071
Suspended

Postby chk071; Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:00 am Re: Synthmaster One?

Bulent mentioned $29 for exisiting Synthmaster owners in the video.
Numanoid
Suspended

Postby Numanoid; Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:03 am Re: Synthmaster One?

Comes with lots of wavetables, I guess even more will be added before release ?

Image
Next

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments